What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

now indian concern about pakistan :rofl:

don't go happy its just a little misunderstanding happens between brothers no more no less.:pakistan:

Well, I am happy because that useless scum bag got reply in his understandable language. Indians are brothers to pakistan not arabs.

once oil run out, they will be not even equal to toilet paper.s

Certainly congratulating law enforcement officials teaching ruffians to show respect for the law - in my book, a net positive - in arabia, is it different?

In Arabia we arrest them and give them a fair trial otherwise it wouldn't be called "Law" enforcement now does it.

Well, I am happy because that useless scum bag got reply in his understandable language. Indians are brothers to pakistan not arabs.

Oh you can feel the love I can basically bask in it.

Thrashing ANYONE is not cool, even if they break the law. Punishing is NOT the job of security forces, thats the job of courts.

Calling someone brothers based on nationality, religion, race and giving a clean chit sounds really immature. Its a small issue involving humans, someone may be wrong, or both, they will find out. Your comment makes no sense.

you buy into the notion that a single family can own a country, that a country in which there is no concept of citizenship or even a constitution, to me this is an affront to the dignity of arabians, to you, so long as the free money is flowing, your better sense and judgement can remain in coma

@mosamania -- but that depends on specialty --- to go to a orthopedic for psychiatry is not good.......

In Arabia we arrest them and give them a fair trial otherwise it wouldn't be called "Law" enforcement now does it.

Oh you can feel the love I can basically bask in it.

You need to ask anyone returning from saudi arabia.

@mosamania -- but that depends on specialty --- to go to a orthopedic for psychiatry is not good.......

I do science. All kinds of science is relative to me. To me science is supreme and all else is nothing but phantoms of reality that people choose to believe. Oh and by the way you just mentioned my two most favorite branches of medicine :)

CArefully look at the words in the OP, he tortured my son.

As if a ASF official will torture his son infront of 500 people, especially when the other guy is a Saudi.

ASF are specifically told to keep hands off the Saudi and Yanks etc. There would have been something done by the Saudi, as said by the OP, he slapped them first after refusing security check.

P.S, if anybody has been to Saudia and had first-hand experience of the high-handedness of these Saudi Officials, you would get to know!!

You need to ask anyone returning from saudi arabia.

Yeah sure we have our faults but all that is past now. Who knew 10 years ago that the concept of lawyer and jury was ever coming to KSA eh?? But now that is how the law works here quickly taken away from the clutches of the religious nut jobs.

Yeah, when the Shurta takes your passport for only walking on the footpath and makes you stand outside the car, while both of those 24 year old SHurta sit in a luxury SUV playing games on their iPhones for half hour, then make fun of you, and then give you back your passport. That's justice eh?

Well seriously. My father filed a law suit against the I terior ministry for a similar case and they gave him a formal apology in return for dropping the case. He also had trouble with Airport guards who had a personal vendetta against him never bothered him since. I highly incourage all expats who have a problem with officers doing similar things to file law suits that will raise awareness among them not to mess with you anymore.

You-Saudi

Me-Expat.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Life was made hell was my friend who lived in Saudia for 5 years. Anyway'sleave it

Back
Top Bottom