What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

Many pakistanis here will be ecstatic as I presumed when I first read the news. Let's see the CCTV footage. I loved muse's reply though he gave ASF applause just because the person was saudi. Really promising stuff.

Many pakistanis here will be ecstatic as I presumed when I first read the news. Let's see the CCTV footage. I loved muse's reply though he gave ASF applause just because the person was saudi. Really promising stuff.

You obviously have a comprehension problem, I specifically said, that ALL persons need to comply with lawful requests by law enforcement officers - and the thumbs up was for having a LEO actually enforce the law and defend himself.

he was from embassy with immunity and ASF morons thrash him with already Pakistan in trouble these things will prove last nail in our coffin
Zarvan

No one has immunity from being searched - and it may be a a nail in your coffin, as for Pakistan, it's an affirmation that law enforcement officers are capable and willing to defend themselves - we look to them for greater efforts against all enemies of Pakistan, where ever they maybe from.

I'm sure both the behavior of the Saudi diplomat and the ASF guards was not professional. It's an unfortunate incident. We Pakistanis are not proud of assaulting guests. Believe me.

You obviously have a comprehension problem, I specifically said, that ALL persons need to comply with lawful requests by law enforcement officers - and the thumbs up was for having a LEO actually enforce the law and defend himself.
Sir your all of your posts have always made it clear that your problem is with Saudi Arabia if it would have been western you wouldn't have said it and this Saudi was most probably with immunity and the ASF has done most horrible act and can result in really bad consequences for Pakistan

Sir your all of your posts have always made it clear that your problem is with Saudi Arabia if it would have been western you wouldn't have said it and this Saudi was most probably with immunity and the ASF has done most horrible act and can result in really bad consequences for Pakistan

Having a problem with Saudi Arabia? What sane, rational person would not have a problem with a country belonging to a singe family - anyway, that has nothing to do with this issue - ALL persons must respect the law and Law enforcement officials, won't you agree?

Zarvan

No one has immunity from being searched - and it may be a a nail in your coffin, as for Pakistan, it's an affirmation that law enforcement officers are capable and willing to defend themselves - we look to them for greater efforts against all enemies of Pakistan, where ever they maybe from.

I keep saying let's wait for the CCTV footage and invistigation report results and you keep asserting the ASF part of the story as the only possible truth. You see that s where you and I are different.

In this case from what one reads in post #1 I see no wrong on part of the Airport official.

There is an mandatory line which the Recording officer has to write & sign after recording statements in Military Courts of Inquiry being of colonial origin the PA too may still have it.

It goes like .." The above statement has been read out to ... in the language he understands and he signs it as correct.

People need to be spoken with in the language they understand. Here the diplomat I feel overstepped his brief.

Having a problem with Saudi Arabia? What sane, rational person would not have a problem with a country belonging to a singe family - anyway, that has nothing to do with this issue - ALL persons must respect the law and Law enforcement officials, won't you agree?

Muse ph I missed you. You always bring that fire with you that hate that engulfs everything around it oh I simply love it.

This guy is not diplomat from what I read he works for the Saudi Air Force and is in Pakistan on a training mission. This guy is a squadron leader and not at all a diplomat.

I keep saying let's wait for the CCTV footage and invistigation report results and you keep asserting the ASF part of the story as the only possible truth. You see that s where you and I are different.

You obviously think Pakistani law Enforcement officials are at fault - whereas I think it's only good citizenship to defer to law enforcement officials.

This guy is not diplomat from what I read he works for the Saudi Air Force and is in Pakistan on a training mission. This guy is a squadron leader and not at all a diplomat.

Oh no! poor Zarvan, you busted his little TC act - There he was being more catholic than the pope, sorry more arbi than you, but that's OK

You obviously think Pakistani law Enforcement officials are at fault - whereas I think it's only good citizenship to defer to law enforcement officials.

Oh no! poor Zarvan, you busted his little TC act - There he was being more catholic than the pope, sorry more arbi than you, but that's OK

You congratulated the ASF asyour first comment I asked for the investigation. Oh please you can't run around it. I see you are getting rusty there muse c'mon gotta keep your head in the game.

Look at the Comments this raptor guy choose to put. I wo der why didn't he put the other ones. Like these:

No doubt that this incident is very sad. I personally feel if Saudi official did something wrong – he should be put to law. Now if ASF did anything wrong (i hope Video will show it all) – they should also be punished to the max of law.
I have been to Saudi Arabia and feel people there are normally Law abiding people and on the other hand Pakistanies are NOT law abiding people. It is likely that ASF to be blamed here. Note that I am a Pakistani and know the internal structure of Society – which is much more wrose than that of Saudi Arabia (Also Saudis have their problems as well)

Certainly congratulating law enforcement officials teaching ruffians to show respect for the law - in my book, a net positive - in arabia, is it different?

Back
Top Bottom