What's new

Saudi manufactured and developed cruise missile (land-sea) and (land-to-ground)

LoL

I wrote why KSA will not able to make a cruisemissile engine and answer is biggest economy and some JV with defence companies :p:. KSA have paid billions for Chinese drone technology with ToT stories, how did the story ended? Oooo asking Bayraktar to open a facility in KSA.

You don't have the people and industry, thats the hard reality, first go invest in people and open up factories. You will need a eco system of companies making parts.

:lol:

Where do you people even get your "news" or "knowledge" from? The local bazaar?

That is your theory where is the evidence? From what we know they could already have that. What is a fact is that they have their own ballistic missile program and now their own cruise missiles.

What billions?:lol: Where is your source? It was a small deal (tiny for KSA) where KSA constructed a local manufacturing factory to build CH-5 drones and other types of drones within KSA. This was a success and many such drones have been used in Yemen with great success. Cheap drones too.

KSA produces 10 + of its own drones, Chinese ones, Vestel Karayel (Turkish ones although modified and with a new name and different specs) already. Nothing wrong with constantly improving and getting ToT and using other systems to improve your own. This is what Turkey did for its own drones, it's all originally Western/Israeli tech.

KSA has enough of educated people, the money, the minerals, the political will, the infrastructure and now local military companies. Facts on the ground and the rapid military development clearly demonstrates that.

It does not matter what inferiority ridden anti-Arabs on a internet forum write or "believe" in. It's just noise.

Last edited:
:lol:

Where do you people even get your "news" or "knowledge" from? The local bazaar?

That is your theory where is the evidence? From what we know they could already have that.

What billions?:lol: Where is your source?

KSA produces 10 + of its own drones, Chinese ones, Vestel Karayel (Turkish ones although modified and with a new name and different specs) already. Nothing wrong with constantly improving and getting ToT and using other systems to improve your own.

KSA has enough of educated people, the money, the minerals, the political will, the infrastructure and now the companies. Facts on the ground and the rapid military development clearly demonstrates that.

bla bla...

lol

bla bla...

lol

No arguments as expected.

You sound like an Irani. They tend to be the only people online that tend to get hemorrhoids from Arab developments, in particular Saudi Arabian ones.

It's all jinns doing it all.

This kind of project that I would like to see from Saudi Arabia, not some ridiculous building project that MBS wants to build in the future

Saudi can attract many talents from various Muslim countries to work in this jet engine program, well some of my family members have already got experience working in rich gulf countries as engineers

This kind of project that I would like to see from Saudi Arabia, not some ridiculous building project that MBS wants to build in the future

Saudi can attract many talents from various Muslim countries to work in this jet engine program, well some of my family members have already got experience working in rich gulf countries as engineers

What ridiculous "building projects"? You must be confusing KSA (a huge country with tons of ancient/very old towns and architecture) with small emirates in the UAE such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Qatar (Doha).

KSA has tons of impressive military, industrial and scientific projects ongoing while we speak, one just need to do a bit of research and familiarize oneself a bit with the topics at hand rather than engaging in ignorance or empty claims.

Anyway all this does not matter internet forum talk) what matters is the official data such as what I posted or what is really going on within KSA.

What ridiculous "building projects"? You must be confusing KSA (a huge country with tons of ancient/very old towns and architecture) with small emirates in the UAE such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Qatar (Doha).

KSA has tons of impressive military, industrial and scientific projects ongoing while we speak, one just need to do a bit of research and familiarize oneself a bit with the topics at hand rather than engaging in ignorance or empty claims.

Anyway all this does not matter internet forum talk) what matters is the official data such as what I posted or what is really going on within KSA.

See the project cost and so ridiculous due to the fact Saudi has huge land mass with relatively not many people living there

See the project cost and so ridiculous due to the fact Saudi has huge land mass with relatively not many people living there

The idea behind NEOM is amazing and admirable and is intended for it to become a technological, trade and tourism hub due to its location, mild climate for most of the year and geography. KSA has the money to pull it off. We will have to see whether it will be a good or bad idea but I don't think that idiots came up with the idea.

Last edited:
O Pakistani beggar and Turkish shawarma worker, compare your country's position in this ranking with Saudi Arabia, and then speak.

The indicator shows the number of total granted patents in USPTO. According to WIPO, a patent is an exclusive right granted for an invention, which is a product or a process that provides, in general, a new way of doing something, or offers a new technical solution to a problem.

Donkey has money but no brains

Don’t say anything against your government or they will execute you

Donkey has money but no brains

Don’t say anything against your government or they will execute you
who told you? you and your corrupted government that has change by USA with your corrupted army. GCC was always good to Pakistani millions of them work in GCC and help your fu**ed up economy. I don't get it why this to much hate toward us.

who told you? you and your corrupted government that has change by USA with your corrupted army. GCC was always good to Pakistani millions of them work in GCC and help your fu**ed up economy. I don't get it why this to much hate toward us.

I dont think government change in Pakistan is due to USA, it is more on differences with their armed force who IMO is worried with IK anti Western stance

Having differences is something normal in human life, people can have different opinion and PAK Army has big power in Pakistan with opposition in parliament who is eager to topple him if they can see opportunity to do that

Just dont know of why so many Pakistani just believe on what IK stated..........

Last edited:
I think you shouldn't be replying or entertaining such delusional idiots living in a small world created in their tiny minds or perhaps one of rafdhis ehi generally hate arabs...

We pakistanis always consider arabs specially ksa and gcc as our second home....

I think you shouldn't be replying or entertaining such delusional idiots living in a small world created in their tiny minds or perhaps one of rafdhis ehi generally hate arabs...

We pakistanis always consider arabs specially ksa and gcc as our second home....

Usually it is only this type among us, indeed. They are better left ignored as their IQ (naturally) is rather low.

@hamza gareeb

There are substantial rumors of the Grom-2 ballistic missile being used by Ukraine (successfully) in their recent attacks on Russian military bases in Crimea.

This is basically KSA indirectly testing one of their many types of ballistic missiles.

Include the many well-known Chinese versions, domestic ones and our own (Ghauri and Shaheen) and God's knows what else!

Last edited:
@hamza gareeb

There are substantial rumors of the Grom-2 ballistic missile being used by Ukraine (successfully) in their recent attacks on Russian military bases in Crimea.

This is basically KSA indirectly testing one of their many types of ballistic missiles.

Include the many well-known Chinese versions, domestic ones and our own (Ghauri and Shaheen) and God's knows what else!
The only thing that concerns me is the possibility of failure in transfer of technology after the Russian invasion. I hope that the technology and intellectual property have already been transferred, Saudi Arabia will benefit greatly from this tactical ballistic missile.

The only thing that concerns me is the possibility of failure in transfer of technology after the Russian invasion. I hope that the technology and intellectual property have already been transferred, Saudi Arabia will benefit greatly from this tactical ballistic missile.

The project was funded by KSA and the technology was transferred ages ago. No worries there.

KSA has its own domestic ballistic missile program (been the case for ages) as well as multiple foreign purchases from numerous sources. China, Pakistan, Ukraine etc. All updated and kept running. Stored in secret undergrund bases, bases deep in the mountains and desert. Mobile launchers too.

Pakistani experts are involved in all of this. It is an open secret. In fact only Israel possesses missiles with a longer and more accurate reach than KSA in the region. In fact KSA has most likely a few nuclear warheads courtesy of Pakistan.

Add the insane Saudi Arabian air force (the combined GCC air force power is only second to less than 1 hand of countries) and the huge size/strategic depth of KSA.

BTW all those secret sites/towns in the middle of nowhere scattered across much of KSA gives a lot of info away indirectly if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom