What's new

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad, interest in Babur III cruise missile

Good, we should cooperate more in defense sector.

Fair Point, I don't know why KSA until now have not take advantage from Pakistani experience with CM , Pakistan is operating 3 different kinds of CM .. Babur , Ra'ad and Harbah
Maybe because it needed to get familiar with the technology first before it starts making and developing them.. that is why it got the TOT of the Ukrainian cruise missile..

@The SC You think Saudi Arabia could use the Al-Wahsh 105mm? It could be useful for the SANG or the army and complement the CAESAR self propelled artillery.

Definitely. Pakistan and KSA should start some kind of JV and tech transfer should take place. This will be a huge win win for both sides. KSA definitely requires something as powerful and strong as Babur III.

KSA can buy the technology legally and make any range it wants.. MTCR does allow that, if it is made home with slight differences and under a different name..

KSA got subs to launch this? Dont know much about their Navy in all honesty.

Thanks to a complementary cup of tea from Modi, all of Pak's defense products will be now selling like "hot cake"....

:D

KSA got subs to launch this? Dont know much about their Navy in all honesty.

:D
There is a surface launched version so they don't need subs but in the future I'm sure they will be able to launch them from subs once the finally get some subs of course.

Also, What do you think of a VLS system for the Babur?

There is a surface launched version so they don't need subs but in the future I'm sure they will be able to launch them from subs once the finally get some subs of course.

Also, What do you think of a VLS system for the Babur?

Babur 3 is desgined for the Sub launch.

Its does not use the VLS system. You can see the separation of the ejection mechanism during the launch phase.

For the surface ships, there is another varient called "Harbah".

If SA is looking to have this weapon system while keeping in mind Iranian threat, as there is Persian Gulf between them, it will be best for them to go for the naval versions of Babur series.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom