What's new

Saudi crown prince arrives today

Never knew other languages now allowed here apart from English and Urdu :-) btw ye kisko bura bhala Kaha hai?:coffee:

Never knew other languages now allowed here apart from English and Urdu :-) btw ye kisko bura bhala Kaha hai?:coffee:

Only English is allowed . All other regional languages including Urdu is to be used only in Members Club .

Haan to ye kerne se Kya milay ga....as kapil sharma says,baba ji da thula :haha:
ainvayi bus trolling ...................Pakistaniyon ko samajh mein nahi aayega hum kya baat kar rahe hain :laughcry:
btw......welcome back to pdf..............kal sabhi aapko welcome kar rahe they :lock:

waise why is the saudi prince coming????

Was telling him to not get angry in Malayalam. :)

ainvayi bus trolling ...................Pakistaniyon ko samajh mein nahi aayega hum kya baat kar rahe hain :laughcry:
btw......welcome back to pdf..............kal sabhi aapko welcome kar rahe they :lock:

waise why is the saudi prince coming????

Mera chacha thori lagta hai,mujhe Kya pata:p: btw thx :-)

Yes I would visit when I have at least 3 Assault Rifles 9 extra Mag z and lot of Grenades I would visit India than specially Mumbai or Delhi
How about getting a suicide vest too? And a truck with explosives that you can blow up? :lol:

India-Saudi Arabia to finalise defence assistance pact

1041332388530d778368163.jpg

NEW DELHI (PTI):
Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is on a three-day visit to New Delhi from Wednesday during which both sides are expected to give a fresh momentum to their strategic partnership and finalise a defence cooperation pact.

Al Saud is also Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister and it will be the highest level political visit to India from Saudi Arabia after the landmark visit of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud in January 2006.

The defence cooperation pact will allow exchange of defence-related information, military training and education as well as cooperation in areas varying from hydrography and security to logistics.

The Crown Prince will call on President Pranab Mukherjee and meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Vice President M Hamid Ansari. He will also meet Defence Minister A K Antony and External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid.

Saudi Arabia is India's fourth largest trade partner with bilateral trade recording at USD 43 billion in 2012-13. Saudi Arabia is also India's largest crude oil supplier accounting for about one-fifth of its total imports in 2012-13.

India's exports to Saudi Arabia include mineral fuels, cereals, steel, iron ore and organic chemicals, while imports comprise crude oil, plastics and its articles, fertilisers, aluminium and leather.

Indians form the largest expatriate community in Saudi Arabia and their contribution in the progress and development of their host country is well recognised. There are over 2.88 million Indian nationals now working in Saudi Arabia.

The Crown Prince will be accompanied by a high-level delegation including cabinet ministers, senior officials and captains of industry.

During the Prime Minister's visit to Riyadh in 2010, both the countries had decided to elevate the bilateral engagement to 'Strategic Partnership' covering security, economic, defence and political areas.

In recent years, there has been significant progress in bilateral cooperation in key areas of mutual interest, including energy security, trade and infrastructure development projects.

India-Saudi Arabia to finalise defence assistance pact - Brahmand.com

Second day on PDF and

The thing is last time meri cheeky responses se hi phada ho Gaya tha,that's why taking it easy this time:D

Cheeky madam , how do you write so clean hindi? Are you RAW agent in Baluchistan :lol::lol::lol:

Yes I would visit when I have at least 3 Assault Rifles 9 extra Mag z and lot of Grenades I would visit India than specially Mumbai or Delhi
why be a coward an hide behind the innocent people in delhi/mumbai? Why not cross the border and infiltrate in j&k? Kill the soldiers of the occupier nation and become a Gazhi?

Let me figure it out.........hummmmm...................you don't have the balls for that. :P

Mr even if I do something do you think I would claim when I am not part of Army no sir it would be secret and I know when I will do what so have a nice day
Why are u so desperate for 72 virgins ???

@Zarvan bhai, aise hangover ke baad nimbu paani try kiya karo . . namak ke sath :)

PDF pe hone wali bezzati se bach jaoge :crazy:

@Hyperion hmmmm comparing a professional troll with a newbie :partay:

Marshaaaaaaa, meet your doppelganger: cheekybird .......

She chats just like you - ok Marshee babes a tad more cuter...... :p:

@Marshmallow[/quote]
Zarveeee..... u still alive? :o: I was certain that I gave you a coronary...... o_O

@Zarvan

Marshaaaaaaa, meet your doppelganger: cheekybird .......

She chats just like you - ok Marshee babes a tad more cuter...... :p:

@Marshmallow

Cheeky madam , how do you write so clean hindi? Are you RAW agent in Baluchistan :lol::lol::lol:
Maybe :D

Back
Top Bottom