What's new

Saudi crown prince arrives today

LOLs so far Allah is on our side and we won war against terrorists in Kashmir. I don't know how soon is your 'soon'. Anyway we are waiting!! Welcome with your 3-4 assault rifles!!
Yes still every second day your police man and Indians soldiers are taken out in Kashmir and ALLAH is never n side of Kafirs few victories makes kafirs arrogant and that is why ALLAH give them some victory to give them final below in final war

Yes still every second day your police man and Indians soldiers are taken out in Kashmir and ALLAH is never n side of Kafirs few victories makes kafirs arrogant and that is why ALLAH give them some victory to give them final below in final war
LOLs so far this year we have lost only one police Jawan in Kashmir but we have killed around 20 and arrested arother 20. Even yesterday we killed 7 terrorists.
And no It don't make us arrogant but it makes us quite confident about our skill. As I said Allah is on our side.
PS: same former freedom fighters are blowing you in Peshawar and elsewhere in Pak.

Here is Indian Police enjoying and singin...Close your eyes when you watch this.....may have effects which you may not have experienced. :P and like this song suggests....jandu balm laga lo :P

Last edited:
Mr even if I do something do you think I would claim when I am not part of Army no sir it would be secret and I know when I will do what so have a nice day

It is the like of you terrorist sympathizers that your country is in such a mess today .

Arabs must understand that we indians don't hate them. We are not like Persians. The problem essentially comes down to the horrific and institutionalized discrimination against south Asian workers in Arab lands. This is not only anti human but hurts our national pride and ego and in response indians begin to develop feelings of animosity towards middle easterners. We are otherwise largely indifferent to Arabs and can even appreciate aspects of your culture and history. Just as Arabs are proud people, indians can not tolerate humiliation of our poor citizens in foreign lands and it hurts our national pride. These problems have to be addressed somehow.

lolzz looks like you are not acquainted with the his posting history
Oh yes I'm,I've been here longer than you...:D

Pehle hum apne mulk ko to theek ker lein,Kashmir ki baad main Dekhi jaye gi.

Chirichukonda veti idu moneey...choood awalle.

Never knew other languages now allowed here apart from English and Urdu :-) btw ye kisko bura bhala Kaha hai?:coffee:

Chirichukonda veti idu moneey...choood awalle.

Never knew other languages now allowed here apart from English and Urdu :-) btw ye kisko bura bhala Kaha hai?:coffee:

we are slowly taking over pdf.................we started with english..........now we communicate in hindi.................after some months we will use kannada,telugu,punjabi,odia
it was our masterplan :lol:

we are slowly taking over pdf.................we started with english..........now we communicate in hindi.................after some months we will use kannada,telugu,punjabi,odia
it was our masterplan :lol:
Haan to ye kerne se Kya milay ga....as kapil sharma says,baba ji da thula :haha:

Back
Top Bottom