What's new

Saudi Arabia's top cleric says Iranians are 'not Muslims'

Status
Not open for further replies.
you made my day by that post , do you knew at the dawn of Islam in MENA region only in Arabian peninsula they were worshiping Idols.

and yes in Arabian Peninsula (except the Jewish minority and the people who lived in Iran and Roman empire border) they were considered monotheism and monotheistic religion such as Zoroastrian as paganism but worshiping Idols and torturing people for denouncing those idols, were sign of advancement and..

suggest you go look at what happened to the sahabeh at the dawn of Islam. if its hard for you go and read Quran ,t will explain the situation at that time very clearly.

and words such as Arab Religion make any muslim doubt if you even knew the basic about Islam

What nonsense are you blabbering about? Almost all of Arabia, except for Najd, was ruled by local Christian and Jewish kingdoms. Aside from the large number of Hanifs who were monotheists and who followed the preachings of Prophet Ibrahim (as) and his prodigy who lived and died in Hijaz and who most Arabs (Adnani) trace their ancestry from.

The Arabian Peninsula never bordered Iran but Iraq/Mesopotamia which was a fellow Semitic civilization related on all fronts.

Indeed I am proud of Semites and Arabs (my people) giving birth to monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) which are called Abrahamic or Semitic religions. The most influential religions in human history who are followed by almost 2/3 of humanity and who have shaped human history tremendously in the past 3000 millennia.

I also have no shame in admitting that my distant ancestors and those of most Arabs today believed in even older Semitic religions who again influenced the later Abrahamic religions. The oldest recorded religions in the world who influenced the MENA region for millennia. This is not an insult to me at all.

As for Islam being an Arab religion this was an reply to the Farsi who claimed that Zarosomething was an Iranian religion. Anyway non-Muslims will almost anonymously consider Islam to be an Arab religion, including many of your compatriots here and in Iran. Sorry to break this news for you.

Nor does it change the fact that Islam first was attested in Arabia (Hijaz), that Arabic is the language of the Noble Qur'an and the lingua franca of Islam/Muslim world and that the Prophet Muhammad (saws), his prodigy and almost every single important Muslim personality was an Arab.

You claim the exact same things about the pagan (in Islamic terminology) Zarosomething religion that is almost extinct. Nobody, expect Iranians, care about this religion. So you have no problem claiming it to be an Iranian religion as 99,9% of you do without any problem or trouble. Simply because people do not care.

Anyway the Grand Mufti was right when he spoke about your leadership. You are crypto-Muslims by large who have more affinity to your almost extinct Zarosomething religion than the religion of your Arab Muslim conquerors. The Grand Mufti simply spoke the truth of how most Iranians feel. There is nothing wrong with this. I personally do not care what you believe in. Do what you want. Free yourselves from the 1400 year old shackles that you have been trapped in. Return to your past and embrace your own indigenous religion. A religion free from evil Arabs. I know that millions of Iranians feel like this. They even call your likes and your entire leadership for Arabparasts or something along those lines. However this does not matter to us as in 50 years time Iraq will have a bigger population than you alone and Arabs will outnumber you even more.

Last edited:
What nonsense are you blabbering about? Almost all of Arabia, except for Najd, was ruled by local Christian and Jewish kingdoms. Aside from the large number of Hanifs who were monotheists and who followed the preachings of Prophet Ibrahim (as) and his prodigy who lived and died in Hijaz and who most Arabs (Adnani) trace their ancestry from.

The Arabian Peninsula never bordered Iran but Iraq/Mesopotamia which was a fellow Semitic civilization related on all fronts.

Indeed I am proud of Semites and Arabs (my people) giving birth to monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) which are called Abrahamic or Semitic religions. The most influential religions in human history who are followed by almost 2/3 of humanity and who have shaped human history tremendously in the past 3000 millennia.

I also have no shame in admitting that my distant ancestors and those of most Arabs today believed in even older Semitic religions who again influenced the later Abrahamic religions. The oldest recorded religions in the world who influenced the MENA region for millennia. This is not an insult to me at all.

As for Islam being an Arab religion this was an reply to the Farsi who claimed that Zarosomething was an Iranian religion. Anyway non-Muslims will almost anonymously consider Islam to be an Arab religion, including many of your compatriots here and in Iran. Sorry to break this news for you.

Nor does it change the fact that Islam first was attested in Arabia (Hijaz), that Arabic is the language of the Noble Qur'an and the lingua franca of Islam/Muslim world and that the Prophet Muhammad (saws), his prodigy and almost every single important Muslim personality was an Arab.

You claim the exact same things about the pagan (in Islamic terminology) Zarosomething religion that is almost extinct. Nobody, expect Iranians, care about this religion. So you have no problem claiming it to be an Iranian religion as 99,9% of you do without any problem or trouble. Simply because people do not care.

Anyway the Grand Mufti was right when he spoke about your leadership. You are crypto-Muslims by large who have more affinity to your almost extinct Zarosomething religion than the religion of your Arab Muslim conquerors. The Grand Mufti simply spoke the truth of how most Iranians feel. There is nothing wrong with this. I personally do not care what you believe in. Do what you want. Free yourselves from the 1400 year old shackles that you have been trapped in. Return to your past and embrace your own indigenous religion. A religion free from evil Arabs. I know that millions of Iranians feel like this. They even call your likes and your entire leadership for Arabparasts or something along those lines. However this does not matter to us as in 50 years time Iraq will have a bigger population than you alone and Arabs will outnumber you even more.
Lool ^ ^ look at this morda gav now back peddling after exposing his own "kufr". What an insane liar, this is too good. A Saudi apostate pretending to be Muslim when it suits his need to feel special and important about his hollow existence. He is clearly some kind of mortad that doesnt believe in his own religion and thinks that Islam is made up by Arabs and belongs to "Saudi" Arabia. :laugh:

Lool ^ ^ look at this morda gaw now back peddling after exposing his own "kufr". What an insane liar, this is too good. A Saudi apostate pretending to be Muslim when it suits his need to feel special and important about his hollow existence. He is clearly some kind of mortad that doesnt believe in his own religion and thinks that Islam is made up by Arabs and belongs to "Saudi" Arabia. :laugh:

The truth hurts Farsi. As for your nonsense, nobody cares. You can call me an "apostate" if that is what you want to. Do you even think that I care about the blabbering of some Iranian immigrant based in the UK? I pay as much attention to your very existence as the beach sand I walked over earlier today.

The truth hurts Farsi. As for your nonsense, nobody cares. You can call me an "apostate" if that is what you want to. Do you even think that I care about the blabbering of some Iranian immigrant based in the UK? I pay as much attention to your very existence as the beach sand I walked over earlier today.
Of course you dont. mortad. :laugh:

"Arab religion". :laugh:

At least the Iranian member has not created 900 fake accounts. It seems this guy escaped from psychiatric Hospitalisation again and came out and made yet another fake account with fake flags. I remember he used to claim he was French/European then he claim to @JEskandari he had Iranian roots :lol:

This guy has some serious mental illness.

As for his blabber, Iranian created monotheism when your kind was worshipping stones and lizards kid.

Last edited:
At least the Iranian member has not created 900 fake accounts. It seems this guy escaped from psychiatric Hospitalisation again and came out and made yet another fake account with fake flags. I remember he used to claim he was French/European then he claim to @JEskandari he had Iranian roots :lol:

This guy has some serious mental illness.

As for his blabber, Iranian created mnotherism when your kind was worshipping stones and lizards kid.
Indeed, he obviously is disturbed mentally praising God one minute then claiming that Arabs made up his religion the next. That is a clear indication of a sick and confused mind. He doesnt know who or what he stands for but wants to talk. Madman. :laugh:

@waz Bro, how many fake accounts is this @al hasani aka @Arabian Stallion aka the bazillion other fake account is this guy allowed to make? Every few weeks he makes a new fake account with false flags. It seems he is attempting to make as many fake account in order to give the impression there more arab users here etc.

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia’s top cleric said Iranians are “not Muslims”, after Iran’s supreme leader launched a fresh tirade over the kingdom’s handling of the Hajj pilgrimage, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

“We must understand these are not Muslims, they are children of Magi and their hostility towards Muslims is an old one. Especially with the people of Sunna,” Grand Mufti Abdulaziz al-Sheikh told Makkah daily, referring to pre-Islamic beliefs in Iran and to the Sunnis who make up the main branch of Islam.

Hajj row escalates as Iran and Saudi Arabia miss new deal

The grand mufti’s comments came a day after Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said the Muslim world should challenge Saudi management of Islam’s two holiest sites in Makkah and Madina.

The verbal sparring, ahead of the Hajj which this year starts on Saturday, follows months of tension between Sunni-dominated Saudi Arabia and its Shia regional rival Iran.

“Because of Saudi rulers’ oppressive behaviour towards God’s guests, the world of Islam must fundamentally reconsider the management of the two holy places and the issue of Hajj,” Khamenei wrote on his website.

He reserved some of his harshest words for Riyadh’s response to last year’s Hajj stampede which killed 2,297 pilgrims, according to a toll compiled from foreign officials. Iran said its nationals accounted for 464 of the dead.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1177161/iranians-not-muslims-says-top-saudi-cleric/

they are children of Magi

Knew it!
20110509040751!Ali_Khamenei,.jpg
albus-dumbledore-standing.jpg
images
latest

Ha...this means even if Trump wins , Iranians will get US visas! :enjoy:

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia’s top cleric said Iranians are “not Muslims”, after Iran’s supreme leader launched a fresh tirade over the kingdom’s handling of the Hajj pilgrimage, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

“We must understand these are not Muslims, they are children of Magi and their hostility towards Muslims is an old one. Especially with the people of Sunna,” Grand Mufti Abdulaziz al-Sheikh told Makkah daily, referring to pre-Islamic beliefs in Iran and to the Sunnis who make up the main branch of Islam.

Hajj row escalates as Iran and Saudi Arabia miss new deal

The grand mufti’s comments came a day after Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said the Muslim world should challenge Saudi management of Islam’s two holiest sites in Makkah and Madina.

The verbal sparring, ahead of the Hajj which this year starts on Saturday, follows months of tension between Sunni-dominated Saudi Arabia and its Shia regional rival Iran.

“Because of Saudi rulers’ oppressive behaviour towards God’s guests, the world of Islam must fundamentally reconsider the management of the two holy places and the issue of Hajj,” Khamenei wrote on his website.

He reserved some of his harshest words for Riyadh’s response to last year’s Hajj stampede which killed 2,297 pilgrims, according to a toll compiled from foreign officials. Iran said its nationals accounted for 464 of the dead.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1177161/iranians-not-muslims-says-top-saudi-cleric/
Yes I agree Iranians have different kama where they bring other names which is not acceptable in Islam changing the word of ALLAH

Top of it their agenda is very different to what PROPHET MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) had

calling a muslim a non muslim without evidence has very serious consequences. if the claim is false then the one who calls others non muslims will lose his islam.

Most of the Iranians living in Europe don't consider themselves Muslims. They blame Iranian mulla to falsely include them in Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom