What's new

Saudi Arabia's top cleric says Iranians are 'not Muslims'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAN'T SAY MUSLIM OR NOT
BUT
WHAT THE BASIC PILLARS NAB I KAREAM SALALLAH WASALIM HAS DEFINED VERY SHARPLY...THEY ARE REPLACED BY
MUTTA
TAKKIA
TABBARA
ANTI ZAKAT
ADDITION IN BASIC QALIMA E ISLAM
MORE OVER
ITS ONLY SHIA WHOSE RELIGION IS TO ABUSE THE MOST PRECIOUS ELDERS OF ISLAM...NO OTHER RELIGION OF WORLD ABUSE OR URINATE UPON THE GREATEST NAMES.

So the bases of shiat are truly opposite that of the ISLAM of Muhammad Rasool Allah salallah ho wasalim.

Very much true

I don't care who is muslim or not, just all Iranians and Saudis are requested to stay clear of Pakistan and fight each other not through us, the yemnis and the shamis

BTW we love and hate you both.

If some one ask me anyone who take Shahada is a Muslim. If Iranians were previously Majusees, these Arabs were Idol worshipers. My family was Sikh !!!!!

With all due respect & no hard feelings ... both parties r acting like idiots.... giving bad name to Islam...

Good going saudi arabia ... god bless you :lol:

Great, people searching the deep space while muslims fight about whose whistle blow louder :)

If you count Iranians kafir !

2015_5.jpg

Two stupid silly naive liars, I dare you both to back your silly claims.

On TOPIC : Top Cleric said Iranian LEADERS are not muslims, and yes this is absolutely TRUE.
Kafir kafir main bhi kafir! kafir kafir tu bhi kafir!

In Iran, they have legislation to punish those who abuse the sahaba and ahl e bait. But in KSA, there is no punishment for praising the worst human in history, Yazeed ibn e Muwaiyah.

BUT
WHAT THE BASIC PILLARS NAB I KAREAM SALALLAH WASALIM HAS DEFINED VERY SHARPLY...THEY ARE REPLACED BY
MUTTA
TAKKIA
TABBARA
ANTI ZAKAT
MORE OVER
ITS ONLY SHIA WHOSE RELIGION IS TO ABUSE THE MOST PRECIOUS ELDERS OF ISLAM...NO OTHER RELIGION OF WORLD ABUSE OR URINATE UPON THE GREATEST NAMES.

So the bases of shiat are truly opposite that of the ISLAM of Muhammad Rasool Allah salallah ho wasalim.

Your entire knowledge about Shia is false .... Basic pillars of Islam respected and followed by Shia are Tawhid, Prophethood, Judgment day, Imamat and Justice .. all base on Islamic teaching of prophet and Quran. for example on Mutta :
28CKMT3D_pic.gif
Or on Taqiya:

16:106
Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;

So instead of Takfiring others read your books and Quran first ...

Now I've got a question from you true Muslim, the prophet of Islam says:

1: It is probable that I will be called soon, and I will respond. So I leave behind me two weighty (very worthy and important) things: the Book of Allah (the Qur'an), which is a string stretched from the heaven to the earth; and my progeny, my ahl al-bayt. Verily Allah, the Merciful, the Aware, has informed me that these two will never be separated from each other until they meet me at the Fountain of Abundance (the Hawdh of Kawthar, a spring in heaven). Therefore, be careful how you treat these two in my absence."​

2: “Anyone who dies while he has not recognized his Imam has died a pagan death.”
Then who is your Imam?

Two stupid silly naive liars, I dare you both to back your silly claims.

On TOPIC : Top Cleric said Iranian LEADERS are not muslims, and yes this is absolutely TRUE.

And that's the main reason behind all problems in the region , you just go around takfir people and making madaras (since 60s Saudi Arabia has spent 100 billion $ on these madaras across the globe) to instill such a notion , the Takfiri mindset ,in your target countries' youth mind ... And people wonder where ISIS comes from ....

The Safavid Shia are trying to force the backward & invented Wilayat Alfaqeh system among all Shia which is an acceptable action and Wilayat Alfaqeh has been a main reason for spreading terror in the name of Hussein.
The grand Mufti was totally right about the terrorist leadership of Iran who killed thousands of Muslims in Syria, Ahwaz, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen. I can't imagine a terrorist like Khamenie preaching about Islam after the crimes he already committed in the name of Islam and Hussein.

What a mad rant lol

You do realise that however much you try to use it as one, "Safavid" will never be an insult for Iranians? Neither will "Persian". So either talk some sense or shut up.

Saudis didn't converted any turks or captured any of them ,they later become Muslim when they become acquainted with Islam and they didn't learn Islam from people of ksa

Guys don't be hard on elderly guy he has just gone senile .
And for the proof of that look he call us children of magi and al-majus while completely forgot these 3 ladies
220px-3-Ghar%C4%81niq.png

What are you talking about? Ever seen a map of the Umayyad Caliphate that was the 4th largest empire in human history and by far the largest Caliphate in history? Or the Rashidun or Abbasid caliphates? It stretched from Southern France to Xinjiang and covered half of modern-day Turkey and much of Central Asia.

2zzq0aq.png

zyityc.jpg

BTW he was talking about your leadership, the same leadership who the day previously made similar comments out of nowhere.

Let me repeat myself.

The ancestors of Saudi Arabians, including virtually every other Arabs, were a mixture of Christians (Arabs were the first Christians on the planet outside of a tiny Jewish following), followers of Judaism (the first non-Hebrew followers of Judaism were Arabs) and believers of various ancient pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions. For instance some of the oldest churches and church ruins have been found in modern-day KSA. Google "Jubail Church". A church from the 4th century. Several Christian "saints" originated from Arabia as well. In what is modern-day KSA there existed numerous Christian and Jewish pre-Islamic kingdoms as well.

A large part of the events in the Torah and Bible take place in Arabia.

Anyway what you refer to as paganism are those various ancient pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions that predate the 3 Abrahamic religions. Have in mind that Judaism, Christianity and Islam themselves are Semitic (Abrahamic) religions. They are native religions of ours.

Cool down guys...why so much of debate just for the sake of one person statement? .None of the SA leadership has ever criticized Iran or their people...So just blaming entire Arabs for one person's statement is too much to blame for.

Just take it as one of the statements from one Mufti and move on..

They are obsessed about the almost 500 million Arabs so what do you honestly expect? Notice how most of them ignore the fact that the Iranian leadership were the first ones to make such kind of comments. They even went a step further and talked nonsense about how KSA deliberately killed pilgrims last year. Mind you it were their religious leader who did that who also happens to be the head of state. The Grand Mufti just replied to their statements. Anyway both such statements are childish.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Ever seen a map of the Umayyad Caliphate that was the 4th largest empire in human history and by far the largest Caliphate in history? Or the Rashidun or Abbasid caliphates? It stretched from Southern France to Xinjiang and covered half of modern-day Turkey and much of Central Asia.

2zzq0aq.png

zyityc.jpg

BTW he was talking about your leadership, the same leadership who the day previously made similar comments out of nowhere.

Let me repeat myself.

The ancestors of Saudi Arabians, including virtually every other Arabs, were a mixture of Christians (Arabs were the first Christians on the planet outside of a tiny Jewish following), followers of Judaism (the first non-Hebrew followers of Judaism were Arabs) and believers of various ancient pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions. For instance some of the oldest churches and church ruins have been found in modern-day KSA. Google "Jubail Church". A church from the 4th century. Several Christian "saints" originated from Arabia as well. In what is modern-day KSA there existed numerous Christian and Jewish pre-Islamic kingdoms as well.

Anyway what you refer to as paganism are those various ancient pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions that predate the 3 Abrahamic religions. Have in mind that Judaism, Christianity and Islam themselves are Semitic (Abrahamic) religions. They are native religions of ours.

They are obsessed about the almost 500 million Arabs so what do you honestly expect? Notice how most of them ignore the fact that the Iranian leadership were the first ones to make such kind of comments. They even went a step further and talked nonsense about how KSA deliberately killed pilgrims last year. Mind you it were their religious leader who did that who also happens to be the head of state. The Grand Mufti just replied to their statements. Anyway both such statements are childish.
Yeah sure, you are right ,but as Galileo wrote on the earth that but earth travel around the sun. I write turk were not converted by arabs when Seljuk entered middle east the Arabs already lost Iran and turkey for centuries. And the ones who converted to Islam before that were not converted by Arabs they were converted after exposing to Islam by traders and cultural exchange with people of greater khorasan and for the record people of Anatolia were not turks at the time that Arab conquered those areas .

And what ever you want to say about Arabs religion at the dawn of Islams history is clear there was some small community of Jews in Medina and south of ksa there was some christian at the border of Rome and some Zoroastrian at the Iranian border . the rest were idol worshipper now if the mufti of ksa want to insult iranian and their leaders by calling them sons of Magi and Majoos he better knows that these magi and majoos are the oldest monotheistic people that their religion is still in practice even older than semitic religion like Zoroastrian and Judaism and ......

So if they want throw stone at other people home, its better first come down from glass tower.

Yeah sure, you are right ,but as Galileo wrote on the earth that but earth travel around the sun. I write turk were not converted by arabs when Seljuk entered middle east the Arabs already lost Iran and turkey for centuries. And the ones who converted to Islam before that were not converted by Arabs they were converted after exposing to Islam by traders and cultural exchange with people of greater khorasan and for the record people of Anatolia were not turks at the time that Arab conquered those areas .

And what ever you want to say about Arabs religion at the dawn of Islams history is clear there was some small community of Jews in Medina and south of ksa there was some christian at the border of Rome and some Zoroastrian at the Iranian border . the rest were idol worshipper now if the mufti of ksa want to insult iranian and their leaders by calling them sons of Magi and Majoos he better knows that these magi and majoos are the oldest monotheistic people that their religion is still in practice even older than semitic religion like Zoroastrian and Judaism and ......

So if they want throw stone at other people home, its better first come down from glass tower.

Arabs ruled almost all of Central Asia for several centuries. Large Turkic communities were converted at the hands of Arabs back then (naturally) as did everyone from Portugal in the West to Xinjiang in the East. As far as trade and cultural exchanges, Arabs were pioneers on that front.

Look how Arabs spread Islam to South East Asia. Largely through trade and cultural exchanges and to a smaller degree settlements. Similarly the first mosques outside of Arabia/Arab world were built by Arab traders in Western and Southern India. Same story in Sub-Saharan Africa. It were the mostly Arab Sufis and "saints" who spread Islam to South Asia gradually as well. Not any Mughals who only ruled parts of South Asia.

I hope you realize that modern-day Turks (as in citizens of Turkey) have very little Central Asian/Turkic ancestry. This has been proven by virtually every DNA test that I have seen. They are much closer to Arabs, Caucasians and Iranians than to Central Asian Turkic populations genetically. So not something that I have invented.

You do not know anything about the religious history of Arabia or the Arab world. There were large Christian and Jewish kingdoms in Arabia centuries before Islam. As for paganism those were followers of ancient pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions who are the oldest recorded religions and which were followed from Egypt in the West to Iraq in the North and Yemen in the South. More or less the same ancient deities were followed.

As for Semitic religions the 3 Abrahamic religions are Semitic religions and native religions of ours. Also Zoroastrianism is not an monotheistic religion but rather a dualistic one. In such a case a few of those ancient pre-Abrahamic religions are monotheistic too.

Last edited:
2zzq0aq.png

zyityc.jpg

Let me repeat myself.

His comments ain't out of nowhere, it's almost the anniversary of Mena tragedy which in 460 Iranians lost their lives , despite the accepted death toll by many countries that is more than 2000 you still stick on your own 700 victims number which is even against your own numbers and no apology yet :
506932_138.jpg

Instead of taking responsibility for your incompetent and paying compensation you've pointed the finger firstly at Africans and then Iran .. that it was Iran and Shia behind this tragedy ... not to mention if it wasn't Iran strong position to return bodies you'd kept and buried the bodies without Iran permission ... keeping bodies in very unpleasent situation while many lives could have been saved. After that you politicized the Haj and prevented Iranian from performing it ....
When our diplomats were negotiating on Iran nuclear program it was your foreign minster whom traveled there to stop it , or it was Saudis who tried to put pressure on Iran by decreasing oil prices ... even it's clear that base on released documents Saudis were pushing American even harder than israel to wage a war against Iran ... to cut off the head of the snake ....

So Iran's leader has been very patients regarding Saudi Arabia ...

BUT
MUTTA
TAKKIA
TABBARA
ANTI ZAKAT
MORE OVER

Very much true

Now listen the truth.

your islam is already lost, may be it is in kashmir which is held by the Indians.

you all should go for Ghawz e Hind to find ISLAM if you have balls. :lol:

your knowledge about ISLAM is too weak.

btw your mufti will retire soon since he too do not know Islam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom