What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

That agreement was signed before MTCR came into force.

It has been discussed in this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...e-missiles-china-saudis-have-already-b-2.html

Neither Pakistan nor China are signatories of MTCR, ironically it is the US & UK that are signatories and yet the Royal Navy carries Tridents. Please also read how many tridents have been transferred to the UK, and how many will still be transferred, after the treaty came into effect.

It's kind of like the US offering India the civil nuclear technology despite India not being a signatory of NPT. They make rules for others.

Oh please, he doesn't know what he is talking about.:coffee:
@500

Your input is appreciated.
Well, I dont see anything that needs reaction. Saudi Arabia considers Israel and Iran as its enemies, its well known. Also Israel is more for propaganda rather that any real reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi Arabia will bomb Iran and Israel if they chose to behave inappropriately toward GCC states, Egypt or Jordan. KSA has the capabilities to turn both into dust and will not hesitate a bit to do when necessary.
________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not interested in listening to @Mosamania or @Arabian Legend or @Aeronaut or whoever. I happen to have two college friends working at Taif/Dharan BAE. As for Pakistan's assistance, I have nothing but a fundamental respect for the nation of Pakistan.

Apology accepted :wave:

Then it is up to your friends to shed that image of the Saudi manufacturing industry and their armed forces as essentially incompetent except for a few brilliant exceptions. The Saudi-zation policy must ensure that the welfare state system does not encourage lazy workers or those who are not interested in work. Only those who wish to excel should be allowed in, NO princely relations should influence this at any level. Otherwise , you will be faced with a situation like Pakistan where some of the top positions in the R&D industry are occupied by incompetent bureaucrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi Arabia will bomb Iran and Israel if they chose to behave inappropriately toward GCC states, Egypt or Jordan. KSA has the capabilities to turn both into dust and will not hesitate a bit to do when necessary.
________________________________________________________________________________

what a nice wet dream . You Arabs have screwed in Israel . Leave Iran aside .

Well, I don't expect that you or anyone else to believe us or disbelieve us on any level. If anyone didn't like what's being said then they can smash their heads to the wall as much as they want.
Then it is up to your friends

We arabs destroyed your empire and conquered your people...... :omghaha::wave:

What about the Iran-Iraq war :angel: or the terror attacks which took place in Mecca!

Well, I dont see anything that needs reaction. Saudi Arabia considers Israel and Iran as its enemies, its well known. Also Israel is more for propaganda rather that any real reason

If Israel was more like of a propaganda then the propaganda wouldn't be true, as such enmity would not appear to be legit.

Well, I don't expect that you or anyone else to believe us or disbelieve us on any level. If anyone didn't like what's being said then they can smash their heads to the wall as much as they want.

Hell yeah .........:sniper: get e'm.

What about the Iran-Iraq war :angel: or the terror attacks which took place in Mecca!

Humiliation throughout history and the history shall repeat itself...soon hopefully.

We arabs destroyed your empire and conquered your people...... :omghaha::wave:

Every empire falls 1 day but what remains is the matter .

Achaemenid empire which was the greatest one in the world fell but what you see today ? The whole world ( except racists and complex guys like you ) respect them and remind them , Same for Sassanid empire .

The question is that , How the world see you now after reading the history ? An uncivilized nation who buried their children , worshiped to stones , killed whoever didn't agree with them and their religion , enslave free people under the shadow of Islam , Raping thousands of women and killing several thousands of men ?

I see no need to talk about our history in which not only you but the world is far behind us .

Every empire falls 1 day but what remains is the matter .

Achaemenid empire which was the greatest one in the world fell but what you see today ? The whole world ( except racists and complex guys like you ) respect them and remind them , Same for Sassanid empire .

The question is that , How the world see you now after reading the history ? An uncivilized nation who buried their children , worshiped to stones , killed whoever didn't agree with them and their religion , enslave free people under the shadow of Islam , Raping thousands of women and killing several thousands of men ?

I see no need to talk about our history in which not only you but the world is far behind us .

Dear, you have a slogan as a signature said by an Arab, your ideal people are Arabs, your holiest book is written in Arabic. Everything in your country is greatly influenced by Arabs. Arabs ruled empires spanning from China to Spain. Anyhow, if you check crime rates, drug use...etc you would find Iran breaking the records. Even under such a ruthless dictatorship, they commit crimes more than others, backward, poor, and lagging behind regional countries in every aspect of life despite being blessed with abundant natural resources.

you have a slogan as a signature said by an Arab, your ideal people are Arabs, your holiest book is written in Arabic.

Religion and truth don't know any borders and as long as I know divine religions are not for 1 special tribe or race they've come to direct the human .

Everything in your country is greatly influenced by Arabs .

Read above , There is a big difference between Arabs and Islam . Many things are based on Islamic values in Iran not Arab values and that's why after centuries of being ruled by Arabs we still speak our language and cherish our ancient traditions which come from our rich history while following Islam as its the truth .

Arabs ruled empires spanning from China to Spain.

That era belongs to Islam's history which is common although rightful people weren't governing most of the time .

Anyhow, if you check crime rates, drug use...etc you would find Iran breaking the records.

You sure ? Its our bad luck to be a neighbor of Afghanistan and Pakistan where the most drug trafficking is done and whenever our forces try to catch them they run to their heaven in our neighborhood , no need to mention that Iran is the 1st in fighting drug trafficking and we've lost more than 4000 forces in this **** .

Even under such a ruthless dictatorship, they commit crimes more than others, backward, poor, and lagging behind regional countries in every aspect of life despite being blessed with abundant natural resources.

I ensure you Iran is the most democratic country in ME , Iranians at least have the hope to see major changes after their election which is a dream for Arabian puppet world in which your leaders act like stone age and son takes power after his father .

You know the sh!t about Iran and Iranian man , Iranian people specially youth are mostly educated and even in this bad economical condition have better life quality than most people in region .

Dear, you have a slogan as a signature said by an Arab, your ideal people are Arabs, your holiest book is written in Arabic. Everything in your country is greatly influenced by Arabs. Arabs ruled empires spanning from China to Spain. Anyhow, if you check crime rates, drug use...etc you would find Iran breaking the records. Even under such a ruthless dictatorship, they commit crimes more than others, backward, poor, and lagging behind regional countries in every aspect of life despite being blessed with abundant natural resources.

It might interest you that considerable number of Iranian population are not even Muslim! And that number is growing daily!

As a matter of fact its Arabs who are lagging behind in pretty much everything!

It never ceases to amaze me that how can Arabs, who are ruled by bunch dictators talk about democracy! At least in Iran we had an election! When are you going to have yours in Saudi, Jordan, Bahrain and Kuwait?! Don't make me laugh! :lol:

Its interesting that people who still think that "Fresh water and salt water doesn't mix together" talk about progress! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom