What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

Well, I don't expect that you or anyone else to believe us or disbelieve us on any level. If anyone didn't like what's being said then they can smash their heads to the wall as much as they want.

What about the Iran-Iraq war :angel: or the terror attacks which took place in Mecca!

Iran - Iraq war resulted in Iraq invasion of Kuwait and everyone knew the consequence
there was only one terrorist attack in mecca and it was done by some people who had close ties with your royal family .

We arabs destroyed your empire and conquered your people...... :omghaha::wave:

Actually we conquered you, Arabs owe everything they have to Persians, I know that education is not your strong suit, but I must remind you that Islamic Golden age was only possible because Persians were chosen as administrators during Abbasid era, I understand that your primitive mentally hasn't changed... even after 1400 years or so!

Dear, you have a slogan as a signature said by an Arab, your ideal people are Arabs, your holiest book is written in Arabic. Everything in your country is greatly influenced by Arabs. Arabs ruled empires spanning from China to Spain. Anyhow, if you check crime rates, drug use...etc you would find Iran breaking the records. Even under such a ruthless dictatorship, they commit crimes more than others, backward, poor, and lagging behind regional countries in every aspect of life despite being blessed with abundant natural resources.

it's funny you call yourself a true Muslim but even don't knew the simple fact of your holy book and your religion

I wonder if you knew how many time in Qur'an its said its a book for all people (not unlike what you think for Arabs) and I wonder if you knew how many Hadith we have from the holy prophet that say he has been sent for all humans .

you knew the more you guys claim you are the embodiment of true Islam the more you show you don't knew anything about Islam , just like one of our friends from KSA who not only knew the pillars of Islam he even didn't knew for Sunni people those pillars are three

it's funny you call yourself a true Muslim but even don't knew the simple fact of your holy book and your religion

I wonder if you knew how many time in Qur'an its said its a book for all people (not unlike what you think for Arabs) and I wonder if you knew how many Hadith we have from the holy prophet that say he has been sent for all humans .

you knew the more you guys claim you are the embodiment of true Islam the more you show you don't knew anything about Islam , just like one of our friends from KSA who not only knew the pillars of Islam he even didn't knew for Sunni people those pillars are three

I was talking about your countryman arrogance over Arabs as a race while his prophet is Arab, his holiest book is said by Allah in Arabic, his ideal people are Arabs. I try to be a good Muslim, I never said I'm a true Muslim, we talk about true Islam. Anyway, don't you guys ruin every thread with sh!t racism.

i thought shahnameh was the holiest book for iranians??

I was talking about your countryman arrogance over Arabs as a race while his prophet is Arab, his holiest book is said by Allah in Arabic, his ideal people are Arabs. I try to be a good Muslim, I never said I'm a true Muslim, we talk about true Islam. Anyway, don't you guys ruin every thread with sh!t racism.

no the ones do it that can't write a sentence without the words Fire worshiper , Majoos, Heathen , Superior Arabs , ........

Ideal for many of our people maybe from Arabs ancestry and for many are Iranians heros from past and now , but believe it those peoples are surpassed the frame of time and race and ... and also let me tell you an open secret the people who we hate the must are also some peoples who lived at the time of those Ideals and they are also from Arab Ancestry but they failed to surpass the frame of time and race .

i thought shahnameh was the holiest book for iranians??
come on , shahnameh is one of the must respected and liked books for us but there is nothing holy about it.

Iran - Iraq war resulted in Iraq invasion of Kuwait and everyone knew the consequence
there was only one terrorist attack in mecca and it was done by some people who had close ties with your royal family .

:lol: pathological liars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_Mecca_incident

:lol: pathological liars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1987_Mecca_incident
1983 Kuwait bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mullahs' regime terrorism is well-known.

Arabs owe everything they have to Persians

Oh yeah, the two Al-Qadsyiah speak for themselves :lol:
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mullahs' regime terrorism is well-known.

Arabs owe everything they have to Persians

Oh yeah, the two Al-Qadsyiah speak for themselves :lol:

Guys at the start of the videos which posted by 500 above, there are 10 figures. What those figures represents ? The indiviual groups in FSA ?

Let's ignore some people inferiority complex and get back to topic:

Saudi Arabia, China Sign Nuclear Cooperation Pact

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—Top oil exporter Saudi Arabia said Monday it inked an agreement with China to enhance cooperation between the two countries in the development and use of atomic energy for peaceful purposes.

The deal, signed Sunday, sets a legal framework that strengthens scientific, technological and economic cooperation between Riyadh and Beijing, according to a joint statement. It seeks to enable cooperation in areas like maintenance and development of nuclear power plants and research reactors, manufacturing and supply of nuclear fuel elements.

The pact with China is the fourth nuclear agreement signed by Saudi Arabia following similar deals with France, Argentina and South Korea. The signing came at the end of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's first trip to Saudi Arabia as part of a six-day tour to the Middle East.

The Gulf state has also been in discussions with the U.S., U.K., Russia and the Czech Republic over better cooperation in nuclear energy.

In the desert kingdom, a booming population and developing economy are constraining the government's ability to provide electricity and water, while keeping domestic demand for oil at bay. Some economists say that if Saudi Arabia's current energy-consumption growth rate of 7% a year continues unabated, the kingdom within 20 years will burn the equivalent of around two-thirds its total current crude production capacity of 12.5 million barrels a day.

Nuclear energy is increasingly becoming the favored alternative, one that experts say could save more valuable crude for export and help satiate local demand for power and water.

In 2010, Saudi Arabia, the Middle East's biggest economy, took a step toward building nuclear power plants, establishing the King Abdullah Atomic and Renewable Energy City devoted to research and application of nuclear technology.
Saudi Arabia plans to spend more than $100 billion on 16 nuclear reactors planned to be built by 2030 to meet its growing domestic energy needs, the kingdom's former Saudi intelligence chief and former ambassador to Washington, Prince Turki Al Faisal, said last year.

The cooperation agreement between Saudi Arabia and China comes amid intensifying international pressure on Iran over its controversial atomic energy program, which the Islamic republic says is only for peaceful purposes, while the U.S. and other Western states suspect it's aimed at developing nuclear weapons capabilities.

China appears to be preparing to play a larger role in the global nuclear industry. In recent years it has been active in acquiring uranium assets abroad as well as obtaining advanced Western nuclear technology, which it hopes to begin exporting during the coming decades.

The Asian country has adopted advanced technology from Westinghouse Electric Co., a unit of Toshiba Corp., 6502.TO 0.00% to develop a domestic version of the company's AP1000 nuclear reactor. The lure of the Chinese nuclear market, among the world's fastest-growing, allowed Beijing to force the U.S.-based company to trade technology and know-how for market access.
Westinghouse is helping China localize AP1000 technology, including so-called passive safety systems, which many say could have helped prevent the disaster at Fukushima in Japan. Westinghouse is working together with the Chinese to determine the feasibility of scaling up the AP1000. Early models of the reactor are expected to produce 1154 MWe, while analysts say future Chinese versions could perhaps be much larger.

Some experts have raised concerns over the pace at which China is localizing the untested AP1000 technology, and scaling up its power production capacity, potentially for export to countries with little nuclear experience. China appears to eventually want to challenge Western nuclear equipment manufacturers like Westinghouse, though it appears to be years, if not decades, away from doing so.

At home, China hopes nuclear power will help wean its reliance on choking pollution caused by burning coal. Beijing also sees its likely cheaper reactor prices and competitive financing from Chinese banks as ways to thrust its nuclear industry onto the global stage and shore up manufacturing jobs at home.
Saudi Arabia, China Sign Nuclear Cooperation Pact - WSJ.com

well I don't gt it USA shutdown our civilian plane and you post the link to show Iran is terrorist :cuckoo: ?
well the link You posted about killing unarmed Pilgrims who were holding a demonstration against the Occupier of Quds and their supporters how brave of you and it again show who is the terrorist

and as always you failed to provide any proof that Iran support that Hezbollah of Hejaz , well I guess the name Hezbollah is proof enough for you .

well now I call this a terrorist act
Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and now t show who is pathological liar

well I don't gt it USA shutdown our civilian plane and you post the link to show Iran is terrorist :cuckoo: ?
well the link You posted about killing unarmed Pilgrims who were holding a demonstration against the Occupier of Quds and their supporters how brave of you and it again show who is the terrorist

and as always you failed to provide any proof that Iran support that Hezbollah of Hejaz , well I guess the name Hezbollah is proof enough for you .

well now I call this a terrorist act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_Seizure

and now t show who is pathological liar

Back
Top Bottom