What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

99356_21249832847.jpg

al-sulayyil_ik28.jpg

Don't care if I get caught, we are developing 300 KM Ballistic Missiles, it's num 1 priority. :smart:

Jordan has already initiated BM program long time ago. I don't think they are aiming at 300KM but surely more. I guess they are going to test it in KSA since Jordan is too small :cheesy:

Jordan has already initiated BM program long time ago. I don't think they are aiming at 300KM but surely more. I guess they are going to test it in KSA since Jordan is too small :cheesy:

Jordan will abide by international law by keeping the range within 300 KM, the program has been put as a priority. And what do you mean by too small? :angry: 92,000 km2 is not too small, if you don't see it on the map, then go get your thick glasses on, four eyes. :azn:

Jordan will abide by international law by keeping the range within 300 KM, the program has been put as a priority. And what do you mean by too small? :angry: 92,000 km2 is not too small, if you don't see it on the map, then go get your thick glasses on, four eyes. :azn:

Don't worry, Jordan can break the INTL laws or whatever, as long as it sticks itself with us :rofl:

Luckily you guys will be getting the Dutch the F-16s upgraded which is awesome too :cheesy:

Don't worry, Jordan can break the INTL laws or whatever, as long as it sticks itself with us :rofl:

Luckily you guys will be getting the Dutch the F-16s upgraded which is awesome too :cheesy:

Come on, let's not over estimate ourselves, Saudi Arabia can get away with having ICBMs while we can't especially when it's home developed. Pls, all our potential enemies are very close and 300 km BM is enough. And as for Iran, I don't think you would need our help, unless you want us to join the party just for fun::partay:

7181_489477127797374_923718575_n.jpg

The one one the left looks like CSS2, the rest are Shaheen and Ghauri I guess..Not sure though but the one one left definitely looks like the CSS2.

The middle one looks like Shaheen 1, last one to the right looks like Abdali. A zoomed in version would make it easier to tell though.

Come on, let's not over estimate ourselves, Saudi Arabia can get away with having ICBMs while we can't especially when it's home developed. Pls, all our potential enemies are very close and 300 km BM is enough. And as for Iran, I don't think you would need our help, unless you want us to join the party just for fun::partay:

7181_489477127797374_923718575_n.jpg

Well, capability enhancement remains good. Nowadays, Jordan is a member of the PAS, so everything will be cool.

It can, but the positioning process will be rushed, thus it is less accurate than the silobased missile.

I think to set up everything for a road-mobile ICBM is around 5 minutes, but as i said, it is rushed, thus less accurate compared to the silobased ICBM.

I think they are pretty same in term of cost, even Russia wants to maintain more silobased ICBMs since the road-mobile one is more costy for them.

Honestly more in line of 15-30 min depended on it's solid fuel or not

Back
Top Bottom