What's new

Saudi Arabia's grand mufti says Iranians are 'not Muslims'

Didnt the Iraqi war start because of that?
The sectarian regime of Iraq where Sunnis were excluded?

To simplify things Iran wanted an excuse to wage a cleansing campaing against Iraqi Sunnis, thereby they bombed two shiite holy mosques in a Sunni City (Samarra) guarded for centuries by Sunnis. From there Iran started to re-gain Iraq as their TOP Officials say from time to time.

And yes they work to exclude the poor Iraqi Sunnis from the whole country Not just Politics.
Many Sunni polical leaders were either charged with terrorism or assainated / slaughtered, for instance Tariq Al Hashimi the Ex Vice-president who fled to Turkey and many many others.
If you open your mouth, either you will be charged with 'terrorism' or assasinated / slaughtered.

You can't hear this kind of ground facts from western media because they back Sunnis sectarian cleansing in Iraq.

To simplify things Iran wanted an excuse to wage a cleansing campaing against Iraqi Sunnis, thereby they bombed two shiite holy mosques in a Sunni City (Samarra) guarded for centuries by Sunnis. From there Iran started to re-gain Iraq as their TOP Officials say from time to time.

And yes they work to exclude the poor Iraqi Sunnis from the whole country Not just Politics.
Many Sunni polical leaders were either charged with terrorism or assainated / slaughtered, for instance Tariq Al Hashimi the Ex Vice-president who fled to Turkey and many many others.
If you open your mouth, either you will be charged with 'terrorism' or assasinated / slaughtered.

You can't hear this kind of ground facts from western media because they back Sunnis sectarian cleansing in Iraq.
I dont know who you are but if you are an old member,you must know that we said all this a long time ago.
The Shia Iraqi government supported by the US caused all this mess in Iraq.
Same goes for Syria,if Obama had acted when his ''red lines'' were crossed by Assad,there would never have been an ISIS and Syria would have stayed as one unity.

You got it that's exactly what they are looking to do is using dangerous approach to ignite the region in full they want what's going on in Syria move to Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan plus for sure Iran and let the massacre begin.

I've seen the whhabi rats killing Egyptian soldiers with music like they do something for the humanity killing innocents Egyptians making them go to heavens absolutely they do the same in Pakistan, Algeria and every where!

Tomorrow they will hit Turkey just stay tuned.
Sectarianism is the curse of Islam. Have you heard of the song below?

I always think of it as "When they come for you" they don't ask are you Sunni, Shia, la la la. I live in the West. Muslims are just seen as "Muslims" and "bad". No distinction is made. All are reviled. Time these sectarian thinking is erased. You can call me what you want but to me if a person says "I am Muslim" that is all I need to know. Frankly rest is non of my business, for me this is enough.

I testify “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.

Those who propogate sectarianism are just peddling evil. Just think of number of innocents who have died since the start of this millienium because of conflict bred by this curse?

You're just too indoctrinated with takfiri propaganda. You been fed by people like this mufti since childhood and it shows clearly.
Those Iran kills in Iraq are ISIS and ISIS supporters like your mufti. To compare an average Sunni to these ISIS filth shows to what extend you've been fed this takfiri manure.

Too indoctrinated ?

I can give you videos showing Militias' Leaders which you created / and Support calling Iraqi Sunnis as 'Wahhabis' back in 2004 when your pawns were promoting the extermination of Iraqi HANAFI Sunnis.

So stop Takia.

hus they launched a sectarian cleansing campaing 12 years ago against them.
Baseless accusations we are the shiite who protect the sunnis of Iraq

the reality is the opposite the takfirees ISIS and the baathis actually cleaned their areas from Shiite Izidees Shabak and Christine while the Sunnis still in the shiite region in the south live in peace not only that we received hundreds of thousands of sunnis who fled ISIS plus the other groups till they'll be able to go back home..

leansing against Iraqi Sunnis !
I swear in Allah you whhabis the biggest liars of the history and you are the worst group of mankind since Adam PBUH.

I dont know who you are but if you are an old member,you must know that we said all this a long time ago.
The Shia Iraqi government supported by the US caused all this mess in Iraq.
Same goes for Syria,if Obama had acted when his ''red lines'' were crossed by Assad,there would never have been an ISIS and Syria would have stayed as one unity.

You cant' wait a western action to Stop a genocide against Sunnis, they consider us the Threat.
We are more than 1.3 billion, so they think better for them to support the minority whatever it does.

Didnt the Iraqi war start because of that?
The sectarian regime of Iraq where Sunnis were excluded?
since when the Sunnis excluded?

If they have the head of the parliament

If they have MOD

If they have prime president

if they have 1/3 of the government

I swear the sunnis have in Iraq more than their right

100% of the crimes against the shiite by sunnis

almost 5000 suicide bomb targeted the shia just in Baghdad

more than 5000 firearm attack against the shiite in Baghdad

All these crimes and a filthy wahhabi come to lie about cleansing

If a sunni do one crime else where the whole sunnis organizations including the Azhar deny it publicly while hundreds of thousands of shiite killed on the hands of sunnis for more than a decade
yet none of them come to deny it why because the one who got murdered are shiite!!!.

You are a one hypocrite nation but we still look at you as Muslims.

You cant' wait a western action to Stop a genocide against Sunnis, they consider us the Threat.
We are more than 1.3 billion, so they think better for them to support the minority whatever it does.
You know that you Arabs are at fault here,you let them divide you into sects,you kill your own people because of sectarianism,you killed(Libya,Yemen,Egypt,Iraq and Syria) hundred thousands of your own people.
Why do you let them influence you to kill your own,what does it matter what the other believes,isnt it between him and Allah?

Baseless accusations we are the shiite who protect the sunnis of Iraq
the reality is the opposite the takfirees ISIS and the baathis actually cleaned their areas from Shiite Izidees Shabak and Christine while the Sunnis still in the shiite region in the south live in peace not only that we received hundreds of thousands of sunnis who fled ISIS plus the other groups till they'll be able to go back home..
I swear in Allah you whhabis the biggest liars of the history and you are the worst group of mankind since Adam PBUH.

I remember this 2006 video very very well.

Baha'a Al Aaraji - one of Al Sadr group leaders - calling Shiites to 'Take you Arm and kill every wahhabi dog' ..
'You don't need Fatwa, those who say we need Fatwa are waiting the Imam passively May Allah's Curse be upon them'

This was after, the two shiites mosques bombing.

You guess the rest ........

* Waiting the Imam passively means, you are waiting the Al-Mahdi without any action that can 'accelerate' his coming, Iranian Mullahs think that before the coming of the Al-Mahdi, 'Banu Umayya' aka Sunnis' bloodhshed should reach the knees.

since when the Sunnis excluded?

If they have the head of the parliament

If they have MOD

If they have prime president

if they have 1/3 of the government

I swear the sunnis have in Iraq more than their right

100% of the crimes against the shiite by sunnis

almost 5000 suicide bomb targeted the shia just in Baghdad

more than 5000 firearm attack against the shiite in Baghdad

All these crimes and a filthy wahhabi come to lie about cleansing

If a sunni do one crime else where the whole sunnis organizations including the Azhar deny it publicly while hundreds of thousands of shiite killed on the hands of sunnis for more than a decade
yet none of them come to deny it why because the one who got murdered are shiite!!!.

You are a one hypocrite nation but we still look at you as Muslims.
Do we really have to go through this again?
Wasnt the first Iraqi government after Saddam exclusive where Sunnis had no say in nothing?
Why did the sectarian war start in Iraq?
When did we defend Saddam,we know what he did.
Why when you cant handle the truth,you start swearing at my country(''You are a one hypocrite nation but we still look at you as Muslims''),are we causing sectarian bs?
Come man,we both know what was wrong so dont come with that again.

Iranians Leaders declared poeple whom they call wahhabis as Non-Muslims hundred of times, and so Declared Iraqi Sunnis as wahhabis thus they launched a sectarian cleansing campaing 12 years ago against them.

Saudi Top Cleric said that Iranian leaders are not Muslims wich is very TRUE, and we see western media bastards opening their Ugly mouths about it, while never reporting sectarian cleansing against Iraqi Sunnis !

For Pakistanis bit*hing in this thread, I wish you face the same :) from your Muslim Neighbour, ah it is already started, so see you 5 years from now, by then I will watch and eat pop corn & wish KSA don't help you. :wave:

Afghanistan, another Muslim country has been a constant pain in the *** since we got independence, but we have never termed them kafirs. They gave and give refuge to terrorists who attack our country (http://www.dawn.com/news/588169/karzai-admits-to-sheltering-baloch-leaders), sent their soldiers dressed as tribals into our territory in the 60s to forment uprisings etc etc. However hostile as they may be we can and should not question their faith in Islam. If Iranian leaders have been accusing Saudis of not being Muslim then they too are in the wrong, but two wrongs dont make a right, and this statement by the grand mufti is unwelcome to say the least.

There is no place in Islam for angry comments like this one, as much as for trying to politicise any part of Islam like Hadj in this instance.. Iranians should know that Mecca and Medina are not to have protests and demonstrations during this sacred period of Hadj nor at any other time.. they can go to Riad and protest.. and S.A should only say that it does not accept protests in Meccca or Medina without these angry and out of place comments about other Muslims..

Last edited:
You know that you Arabs are at fault here,you let them divide you into sects,you kill your own people because of sectarianism,you killed(Libya,Yemen,Egypt,Iraq and Syria) hundred thousands of your own people.
Why do you let them influence you to kill your own,what does it matter what the other believes,isnt it between him and Allah?

A point that cannot be totally adressed in a single reply.
But, you are partially correct. There are also very specific things to this region of the world.
Take Iraq as an example we knew exactly what will happen before the 2003 invasion, Saudi FM once said : 'Iraq has made Saddam' not the opposite.

Too indoctrinated ?

I can give you videos showing Militias' Leaders which you created / and Support calling Iraqi Sunnis as 'Wahhabis' back in 2004 when your pawns were promoting the extermination of Iraqi HANAFI Sunnis.

So stop Takia.

Only takfiri terrorists use that word "Takia" like you're doing. You keep proving you're a takfiri. I am not even a Muslim but this takfiri can't help but shia bash :lol:

I promote the killing of all takfiris. If one sympathises with the likes of ISIS like your beloved mufti then they deserve to die.

Back
Top Bottom