What's new

Saudi Arabia's grand mufti says Iranians are 'not Muslims'

94133953-saudimufti.jpg
Mufti sahb should first clean his teeth. :sick::o:

Well,the first step towards terrorism is to not recognize your own religion's people as followers of the religion...

He can't use that because paste and brush never exist in the prophet days so he don't wont to be kafir by using western invented paste and brush loool

These people nothing but Fitnah!!.

bro he can use miswak even goray are started to use this becuase thier own dentist approve of it.

He can't use that because paste and brush never exist in the prophet days so he don't wont to be kafir by using western invented paste and brush loool

i just rembered but he does enjoy that oil money dollar. haram dollar.

Sorry but it is a little to late in the day do declare them non-Muslims. Just because they're Shia doesn't mean they are not Muslim. The Shia have been performing hajj for centuries.

I disagree. Me and you have opinions. The Mufti's opinions are considered fatwas by many and that is a very dangerous thing.

It's clear that the mufti is still living in the 8th century and needs to retire asap.

I see where is the concern and some will fall for it however since Islamic world abolished caliphate, hence I will consider this as an opinion.

I disagree. Me and you have opinions. The Mufti's opinions are considered fatwas by many and that is a very dangerous thing.

It's clear that the mufti is still living in the 8th century and needs to retire asap.
Very well said. Spreading sectarian hate and branding entire countries as "Kaffir" is dangerous and reprehensible thing to do, in particular given his "official status".

Muslim countries need to stop declaring others kaffir and work together to rid ourselves of US hegemony.

Saudi is militiarizing against Iran.Iran is militiarizing against Saudi.They will fight a devastating war and Muslim countries will get weaker than African states...And there are terrorist states called "Israel" and "United States of America" who will grab the oppurtunity to enslave us,and will conduct second holocaust on Muslims...

beat that

Disgusting; this makes him no different to ISIS which claims that Kurds "are not" Muslims.

Thank Allah, people don't take Saudi Muftis seriously.
if this is the definition of Muslim then many of us are no longer Muslims. actually by his and ISIS definition many Muslims of Prophet PBUH's time might be termed non-Muslims and only him and his ISIS cousins be the real Muslims.

at least smiling is not haram.. look at the proof I posted

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-6_21-43-50.png
    upload_2016-9-6_21-43-50.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 27
Saudi is militiarizing against Iran.Iran is militiarizing against Saudi.They will fight a devastating war and Muslim countries will get weaker than African states...And there are terrorist states called "Israel" and "United States of America" who will grab the oppurtunity to enslave us,and will conduct second holocaust on Muslims...

brathaar brathar, listen they both trojan horses, they thier to weaken muslims, its pakistan that gonna feel it. iran next door. all the fallout at the border, we saw what happened innocent young girls of syria, oil arabs will line up to buy them on the blessing of mufti.

iranian women better toughen up get some military skills.

brathaar brathar, listen they both trojan horses, they thier to weaken muslims, its pakistan that gonna feel it. iran next door. all the fallout at the border, we saw what happened innocent young girls of syria, oil arabs will line up to buy them on the blessing of mufti.

iranian women better toughen up get some military skills.

Iran women are strong...

And Iran will never break down,its the only "true" Islamic country left that doesn't lick western zionist boots...Even Bangladesh is corrupted...

Iranians Leaders declared poeple whom they call wahhabis as Non-Muslims hundred of times, and so Declared Iraqi Sunnis as wahhabis thus they launched a sectarian cleansing campaing 12 years ago against them.

Saudi Top Cleric said that Iranian leaders are not Muslims wich is very TRUE, and we see western media bastards opening their Ugly mouths about it, while never reporting sectarian cleansing against Iraqi Sunnis !

For Pakistanis bit*hing in this thread, I wish you face the same :) from your Muslim Neighbour, ah it is already started, so see you 5 years from now, by then I will watch and eat pop corn & wish KSA don't help you. :wave:

Iranian foreign minister replies to this takfiri:

:lol:

Saudi Top Cleric said that Iranian leaders are not Muslims wich is very TRUE, and we see western media bastards opening their Ugly mouths about it, while never reporting sectarian cleansing against Iraqi Sunnis !

Of course! only your child and women murdering American/zionist puppet which you called leaders are Muslims. Your entire country is basically the source of takfiris and wahabi ideology. Saudi arabia is the cancer in the region.

Back
Top Bottom