What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

77074195.jpg

41002951.jpg

58011034.jpg

99706498.jpg

79052792.jpg

In 2nd pic i think the tall guy in the midle is Prince Khalid bin Faisal bin Abdul Aziz from Royal Saudi Naval special forces.
fore more pic visit following link
http://4flying.com/showthread.php?t=44687&page=2

Last edited:

Yes..They will have most shiny toys in ASIA with EFs, RAFALEs ,F-15s,E-3 Sentry and F-35 (most probably )..But cant say the same about AIRFORCE..

BTW Can anyone confirm how many F-15 RSAF will finally have..?? I am getting two figures 258 and 342...

The Brits the Yanks and The Ausies Retired ofcourse fly them Saudis dont even know A B C !!!

Royal Saudi Air Force AWACS Crew Members

saudiawacscrew.jpg

072768.jpg

it seems that SOME Saudis Knows A B C

Royal Saudi Air Force AWACS Crew Members

saudiawacscrew.jpg

072768.jpg

it seems that SOME Saudis Knows A B C

Yes. God sent down Islam so that people would become rational... The above is the most irrational post I have ever come across...

Just how someone can deduce that the people know what they are doing from looking at pictures is the most irrational thing to say...

This goes to say even if these guys knew what they were doing...

Saudis, Jordanians... Kingships... modern era bad comedy...

Can anybody confirm ..How many F-15s Saudis will have eventually..? 250 0r, 350..?

Yes. God sent down Islam so that people would become rational... The above is the most irrational post I have ever come across...

Just how someone can deduce that the people know what they are doing from looking at pictures is the most irrational thing to say...

This goes to say even if these guys knew what they were doing...

Saudis, Jordanians... Kingships... modern era bad comedy...

:bounce: your hopless answer is the most rational thing here:bunny:

There is an Arabic proverb applies at someone like you:
Goat even if flew
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
only Fruitful tree Thrown with stones . .
Close your eyes and ears and Tell us thet you are rational :rofl:

oh may god . . . all those don not no what they are doing . . they are just modern era bad comedy . . . arent they cliver boy !!!

Back
Top Bottom