What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Come on..get the message of what am saying..

The message is

To help a friendly nation in a war & fully involving in a war is different.

IT was a goodwill & solidarity gesture...

Read Storm force comment above, All forces to protect the home land basically. Nobody will fight a war today for others. That is the truth & reality and accept it

End of this discussion and stick to the topic

Rgds,

I agree that we got off topic because your comment was loaded and I had to give my point.

just to backup my point I will add the Pakistan army's fight with the Communist Yemen along the border town of Sharrura in Saudi Araiba
the whole infantry & air defence units of Pakistan army were stationed there and were directly involved in the fighting. So another country’s army “did” take part in another country’s war

The other example is the UN “mandate” when countries send their armies to Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait. Whenever USA decides to invade Iran you should be sure to see UK jumping in to. With or without UN “mandate”.

Again steering away from the discussion but I think clarification is in order.

I agree that we got off topic because your comment was loaded and I had to give my point.

just to backup my point I will add the Pakistan army's fight with the Communist Yemen along the border town of Sharrura in Saudi Araiba
the whole infantry & air defence units of Pakistan army were stationed there and were directly involved in the fighting. So another country’s army “did” take part in another country’s war

The other example is the UN “mandate” when countries send their armies to Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait. Whenever USA decides to invade Iran you should be sure to see UK jumping in to. With or without UN “mandate”.

Again steering away from the discussion but I think clarification is in order.

Military alliance (Nato) countries are different dear friend,

Im not able to find out anything about the Pakistan Army stationing in the Saudi border, any link?

Im not able to find out anything about the Pakistan Army stationing in the Saudi border, any link?

Pakistani army, Navy and Airforce has been stationed in UAE, KSA, Oman and Bahrain for ages as part of training and joint exercises. There is no secret to that. Pakistan army also took part in anti-communist war with Yemen along with material backing of west there is no secret to that either. PA and PAF officers and airmen keep visiting KSA on deputation for training and exercises.

Saudia Defence Forces ????

lol Saudia really need forces for "Defence" ???? US/Isreal jumping on their head... like Pakistan

the best links I have is the pictures of my father air defence battery stationed in sharurah back in 1981 and 1982 its a border town along Yemen.
there are many pictures with Saudi officers in the field, with along with the weapons. etc.

.. I will have to scan them and then post them here.

I am not talking out of my backside just for the sake of argument. I just wanted to put the record straight.

Saudi Arabia will remain
Sword in the hands of her brothers
And a dagger in the heart of the enemies
And a thorn in the eye of envious

65977538.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom