What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

You talking about some for the Navy ?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Why is everything about the JF-17 is rumors ? Same with Egypt, maybe they are waiting for something

Well who knows what the future will unfold :woot:

We wanted the F-35 but the us would only sell us an extremely downgraded version. And put that with the time factor and the line order then it is a bad idea to get it. What is the point of getting the f-35 if israel still holds the advantage? But with upgradedf-15s and even in more numbers and we have flown it for decades so we know it's ins and outs it is a good idea.

You negotiate your terms when you are spending billions of dollars to procure a fleet of advanced fighters, RSAF needed to be upfront bold and not settle for anything less then those westerners are/were getting. The point is you government needs to break the shackles of always being late and settling for the same old. Tell them we want this we want it to be on par with that if they agree well and good if they don't move on and settle for something better, I still take Typhoon a better choice in 2011 then those F-15s, A really premature decision on part of RSAF might involve kickbacks.

It is time to move away from F-15s and choose a generation ahead platform F-15 wasn't a right choice, you know what will happen when US offers you F-35? Isrealis will have mastered the platform already when it is in your hands as a new born this is a severe disadvantage. Remember how clinton administration refused 100 F-16s to RSAF, you government had the chance to either refuse F-15s or ask for a better platform you people were in driving seat not the US.

You negotiate your terms when you are spending billions of dollars to procure a fleet of advanced fighters, RSAF needed to be upfront bold and not settle for anything less then those westerners are/were getting. The point is you government needs to break the shackles of always being late and settling for the same old. Tell them we want this we want it to be on par with that if they agree well and good if they don't move on and settle for something better, I still take Typhoon a better choice in 2011 then those F-15s, A really premature decision on part of RSAF might involve kickbacks.

It is time to move away from F-15s and choose a generation ahead platform F-15 wasn't a right choice, you know what will happen when US offers you F-35? Isrealis will have mastered the platform already when it is in your hands as a new born this is a severe disadvantage. Remember how clinton administration refused 100 F-16s to RSAF, you government had the chance to either refuse F-15s or ask for a better platform you people were in driving seat not the US.

wish it was that easy. you have AIPAC in the US so not even they are in the driving seat. I still hold to what I said the F-15s was a good choice even Israel is asking for more F-15s at the moment and about the 5th generation fighter our army always tried to go with the best. Maybe they know something we don't.

wish it was that easy. you have AIPAC in the US so not even they are in the driving seat. I still hold to what I said the F-15s was a good choice even Israel is asking for more F-15s at the moment and about the 5th generation fighter our army always tried to go with the best. Maybe they know something we don't.
Mosamia How many of your HAWK Planes are used as fighter planes and what kind of missions can they be given?

Mosamia How many of your HAWK Planes are used as fighter planes and what kind of missions can they be given?

There are some 80 hawks in service mainly trainers they can be given a light strike role but are not as effective as specialized planes so mainly they are trainers.

Yes it is that easy when you are the one paying the other party (US), you people are in Control.
Again even after the modernization F-15 can't compete with the high level par technological superior Typhoons.

Israel is asking for F-15s because they can invest money into and put in 5th generation sub systems which Saudis can't do in next 10 decades. There nothing to know kickbacks is the cause of it all, verily a bad decision on part of government and RSAF.

Yes it is that easy when you are the one paying the other party (US), you people are in Control.
Again even after the modernization F-15 can't compete with the high level par technological superior Typhoons.

Israel is asking for F-15s because they can invest money into and put in 5th generation sub systems which Saudis can't do in next 10 decades. There nothing to know kickbacks is the cause of it all, verily a bad decision on part of government and RSAF.

You do realize the different between the roles of the typhoons and the strike eagles no??

And news flash princes no longer make the purchases so there are no "kickbacks" they are there just for show and do you really think you know better than the Saudi military officials??

And one more thing wanna bet we will be installing our own stuff on our aircrafts by 2020??

Here is an interesting piece of news I thought you guys might like:

Saudi National Guard to Acquire Advanced Fighters

rince Miteb bin Abdullah, State Minister and Commander of the Saudi National Guard, confirmed plans to purchase advanced war planes for the security organization.

“Our aircraft purchase plan is progressing well. We don’t face any obstacles,” he said.

Prince Miteb made this comment while attending a graduation ceremony for the infantry regiment of the Prince Turki Brigade in Khashm Al-An, near Riyadh.

He did not specify what kind of aircraft the National Guard was looking for. However, he pointed out that his organization required aircrafts with certain specifications. “It will take time as such planes will not be readily available like cars,” he pointed out.

Interesting to note here is that the National Guard is a Russian customer while the Army is an American Customer...

Here is an interesting piece of news I thought you guys might like:

Saudi National Guard to Acquire Advanced Fighters

rince Miteb bin Abdullah, State Minister and Commander of the Saudi National Guard, confirmed plans to purchase advanced war planes for the security organization.

“Our aircraft purchase plan is progressing well. We don’t face any obstacles,” he said.

Prince Miteb made this comment while attending a graduation ceremony for the infantry regiment of the Prince Turki Brigade in Khashm Al-An, near Riyadh.

He did not specify what kind of aircraft the National Guard was looking for. However, he pointed out that his organization required aircrafts with certain specifications. “It will take time as such planes will not be readily available like cars,” he pointed out.

Interesting to note here is that the National Guard is a Russian customer while the Army is an American Customer...
It means National Guard will also have their airforce

The Rumors in the air is that it will be most probably 124 Su-35s. But I guess time will tell.
mosamania i request to you that please work on indigenous projects like us
you even don't have submarines now Pakistan is starting qing class subs also you can also joint this

you even don't have submarines now Pakistan is starting qing class subs also you can also joint this

What indigenous products ur working on? Like Babur missiles.

Btw how many Eurofighters are inducted in SA and how many will they have in total in the future?

You are right about the Submarines but Saudi crew have been sent to France and Pakistan for training so I am keeping my hope high about them.
And we are working on indigenous projects like you but I will only let time answer this question of yours I really can't say.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Btw how many Eurofighters are inducted in SA and how many will they have in total in the future?

I ask you all please to read what I wrote in my first couple of pages it answers most of your questions thank you.

Many.You don't need to worry...just focus on your "indigenous" 3rd Gen ++ LCA (As said by YOUR Air Chief) :laugh:

No one is your servant here..Go and read the thread before jumping in the middle and asking these childish questions..I thought you're senior enough to know that :disagree:

Chal yar mein bta e daita hun :D

24 Typhoons are inducted in RSAF currently serving in the force. . . . .

Regarding the second part of your question ...This is what Mosamania said :

Saudi Arabia is looking to acquire 72 EFTyphoons with an option for 72 more with an original plan for 200+ Eurofighter Typhoons guarding the Saudi sky by 2020.

The Rumors in the air is that it will be most probably 124 Su-35s. But I guess time will tell.
If it is true than it will be great and Saudi Arabia should also get at least 6 Submarines and 6 more Frigates

Back
Top Bottom