What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

We are by far the most stable nation in the region. Evolution not revolution my friend.

You are 100% true about being the most stable nation in the region aside from Israel of course, but think ahead a little, to become a better/stronger country, you have to improve your education, and by just doing that, people will start to ask for their RIGHTS, that include democracy, freedom, women rights, equality, political, and religious rights and freedom, ect... you either bribe your people, feed them, and not get the proper education and not become a stronger country, or you educate your people about their rights, equality and pay for the consequences..... Look at Egypt as an example, what happened when democracy, freedom, human rights orgnization started working in Egypt ? add that we more political tv shows, more free news paprer, ect... You can't expect a true good education that won't make the people actually ask for their rights. I won't call it good education then.

You are 100% true about being the most stable nation in the region aside from Israel of course, but think ahead a little, to become a better/stronger country, you have to improve your education, and by just doing that, people will start to ask for their RIGHTS, that include democracy, freedom, women rights, equality, political, and religious rights and freedom, ect... you either bribe your people, feed them, and not get the proper education and not become a stronger country, or you educate your people about their rights, equality and pay for the consequences..... Look at Egypt as an example, what happened when democracy, freedom, human rights orgnization started working in Egypt ? add that we more political tv shows, more free news paprer, ect... You can't expect a true good education that won't make the people actually ask for their rights. I won't call it good education then.

You are right about the education part and we spent some 130 billion dollars on it. We have some 120,000 Saudis learning outside for masters phds and bachelorets degrees plus the education I got is different than the one my little sisters are getting for example 6 years ago when I was in school half of what I was taught was religion but they are only getting 2 religion classes per week and English is now taught in primary school for kds as young as 9.

The education is getting much much better now focusing on science as the primary thing to teach. Also the old system is getting abandoned where kids sit in the chair from 7 to 2 tona more American style education. However these changes are being faught by the religious clergy obviously. But we are going with it regardless.

And we like our king he is not "bribing us" he is responsible for all these changes whynmess with it??

You are right about the education part and we spent some 130 billion dollars on it. We have some 120,000 Saudis learning outside for masters phds and bachelorets degrees plus the education I got is different than the one my little sisters are getting for example 6 years ago when I was in school half of what I was taught was religion but they are only getting 2 religion classes per week and English is now taught in primary school for kds as young as 9.

The education is getting much much better now focusing on science as the primary thing to teach. Also the old system is getting abandoned where kids sit in the chair from 7 to 2 tona more American style education. However these changes are being faught by the religious clergy obviously. But we are going with it regardless.

And we like our king he is not "bribing us" he is responsible for all these changes whynmess with it??
Well, this is great to know, but better education is not just science as you know... i don't know so i will asume that you guys are getting a better education, add that to the Saudis studying abroad, don't you think that thye will try to apply what they learned and saw abroad in Saidi Arabia ? That include human rights, women rights, political change, political parties advirsties, religion rights, ect.. ? That alone will change a country from stable to not stable since you guys don't have the implemented political system that would allow them to change it peacefully ? Agree ?

You like your current king, how about the next one ? What if he tries to take back all those changes ? thats my whole point, you need a political system that gives everybody limited power, and respect human rights, ect.... I am not attacking Saudi Arabia by any mean my friend, we in Egypt are the same, or might be even worse, we need a whole new system, you guys at least have the resources to educate your people, we don't.

Well, this is great to know, but better education is not just science as you know... i don't know so i will asume that you guys are getting a better education, add that to the Saudis studying abroad, don't you think that thye will try to apply what they learned and saw abroad in Saidi Arabia ? That include human rights, women rights, political change, political parties advirsties, religion rights, ect.. ? That alone will change a country from stable to not stable since you guys don't have the implemented political system that would allow them to change it peacefully ? Agree ?

You like your current king, how about the next one ? What if he tries to take back all those changes ? thats my whole point, you need a political system that gives everybody limited power, and respect human rights, ect.... I am not attacking Saudi Arabia by any mean my friend, we in Egypt are the same, or might be even worse, we need a whole new system, you guys at least have the resources to educate your people, we don't.

I fear what the next king will do. But for now things are heading on the right direction why mess with it?
Saudi Arabia is not ready for "democracy" a lot of people even though extremely educated still feel obliged to support their tribe members if it really was changed ton a democracy TODAY the Otaibah tribe will take control of the government since they are numbered in the millions. So still gradually change will come. People now are no longer tribal at all however urban life changes people but still this urban life is not old enough to change people 100%. For instance tribe has absolutely no meaning in cities like Jeddah and Makkah and Madinah. And this is where most Saudis live.

I want things to continue the way they are exactly no change what so ever we are heading in the right direction and we are heading there fast. People are more open and they are more free to think and also have a voice more than ever with media and shows criticizing the government head on and tabloids "exposing princes" like if it was a European country. These things were impossible 20 years ago but not anymore. Now if I study hard enough I can become a minister a job in then past only reserved for the royalty and earlier this year the head of the ministry was taken by a normal person after the king made a prince step down from that role. I like how things are headed I don't want To mess with it at all.

I fear what the next king will do. But for now things are heading on the right direction why mess with it?
Saudi Arabia is not ready for "democracy" a lot of people even though extremely educated still feel obliged to support their tribe members if it really was changed ton a democracy TODAY the Otaibah tribe will take control of the government since they are numbered in the millions. So still gradually change will come. People now are no longer tribal at all however urban life changes people but still this urban life is not old enough to change people 100%. For instance tribe has absolutely no meaning in cities like Jeddah and Makkah and Madinah. And this is where most Saudis live.

I want things to continue the way they are exactly no change what so ever we are heading in the right direction and we are heading there fast. People are more open and they are more free to think and also have a voice more than ever with media and shows criticizing the government head on and tabloids "exposing princes" like if it was a European country. These things were impossible 20 years ago but not anymore. Now if I study hard enough I can become a minister a job in then past only reserved for the royalty and earlier this year the head of the ministry was taken by a normal person after the king made a prince step down from that role. I like how things are headed I don't want To mess with it at all.
Well, i hope you guys the best.

its a strong aurgument to go for atleast a few squardons of chinese or russian equipment..
i think RSAF should definetly consider j-10 ....

someoen pointed out the chinese dilemma..that US would nt like chinse workers/tec..i think this isnt an issue but in that casee JF-17 can be a handy option..
point is either j-10 or jf-17 wouldnot cost more than a few billion dollars..chinese stuff is 4 times cheaper than american stuff...

regarding reliability..pakistan has been using chinse stuff for 5 decades now..and our experience is that Chinese copy is usually better than original Russian equipment..because of their better modification

its a strong aurgument to go for atleast a few squardons of chinese or russian equipment..
i think RSAF should definetly consider j-10 ....

someoen pointed out the chinese dilemma..that US would nt like chinse workers/tec..i think this isnt an issue but in that casee JF-17 can be a handy option..
point is either j-10 or jf-17 wouldnot cost more than a few billion dollars..chinese stuff is 4 times cheaper than american stuff...

regarding reliability..pakistan has been using chinse stuff for 5 decades now..and our experience is that Chinese copy is usually better than original Russian equipment..because of their better modification

The Americans wouldn't like that.

I'd prefer the F-15 over the J-10 any day :D The US is even offering the F-15 Silent Eagle.

Salam guys

how about gripens for RSAF as light multi-role aircraft at fornt bases???

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

mmmmmmmmm i'd like to see it in the saudi camo

Saab-JAS-39-Gripen-fighter-167.preview.jpg

Salam guys

how about gripens for RSAF as light multi-role aircraft at fornt bases???

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

mmmmmmmmm i'd like to see it in the saudi camo

Saab-JAS-39-Gripen-fighter-167.preview.jpg

Euro-fighter is better, which they already operate.

I think the Saudis should try to focus on acquiring a 5th generation aircraft. I find it surprising that Saudi Arabia is not a member of the JSF program.

Euro-fighter is better, which they already operate.

I think the Saudis should try to focus on acquiring a 5th generation aircraft. I find it surprising that Saudi Arabia is not a member of the JSF program.

The idea is getting a cheaper plane for light strike. And I don't think we will go fifth gen American.

The idea is getting a cheaper plane for light strike. And I don't think we will go fifth gen American.

Why don't you guys go for the JF-17 block II then ? I really like it, and wish Egypt can go for it.. I think all Muslim nations should go for it, and that includes SA, Iran, Algeria, Egypt, and Turkey, with Pakistan of course. more money in this project means a better fighter, and it is a start for not being dependable on the West.

Why don't you guys go for the JF-17 block II then ? I really like it, and wish Egypt can go for it.. I think all Muslim nations should go for it, and that includes SA, Iran, Algeria, Egypt, and Turkey, with Pakistan of course. more money in this project means a better fighter, and it is a start for not being dependable on the West.

There are rumors about just that.

But maybe not all Aircrafts are to be for the Air Force..

But maybe not all Aircrafts are to be for the Air Force..
You talking about some for the Navy ?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

There are rumors about just that.

Why is everything about the JF-17 is rumors ? Same with Egypt, maybe they are waiting for something

Back
Top Bottom