What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Saudis are biggest aid providers during earth quick and flood timeto any nation for this they mostly use c-130 i think Saudis add c-17 globemaster
Pakistan offer Saudis jf-17 thunder block 2 which will be good replacement of tornado
Israel is now going for f-35 stealth fighter now Saudis try to get pakfa from Russia as relations b/w two countries are improving

saudijf17.jpg

That is legit ! I hope KSA buys thunders as its low-end fighters !!!!

Royal Saudi Air Force !

250+ F-15 Strike Eagle(s) (latest variants included)
24+ Eurofighter Typhoons (T-3)
84-100Tornado(s) Advance versions

Supported by E-3 AWACS,Tankers for mid-air refueling and C-130(s) for transportation etc.

Looks really STRONG !

That is legit ! I hope KSA buys thunders as its low-end fighters !!!!

Royal Saudi Air Force !

250+ F-15 Strike Eagle(s) (latest variants included)
24+ Eurofighter Typhoons (T-3)
84-100Tornado(s) Advance versions

Supported by E-3 AWACS,Tankers for mid-air refueling and C-130(s) for transportation etc.

Looks really STRONG !

Not enough still.... We won't settle for less than the term "strongest in the middle east" and anyone who have been following Saudi news lately will know what I mean.

Not enough still.... We won't settle for less than the term "strongest in the middle east" and anyone who have been following Saudi news lately will know what I mean.
So what do you mean than ? explain

So what do you mean than ? explain

We want to become the strongest country in the middle east (Israel included) to have:
1- More political weight.
2-As deterrence to any country that wants to have an adventure in Saudi land (We are surrounded with unstable states).

And in time maybe 10-20 years from now you will see what I mean.

Israel is a hundred steps ahead of saudis. Not to mention the famous Saudi incompetence.

Keep believing that mate.

Its obvious for the whole world to see. Saudi has a bunch of shiny toys but they know jack about them.

Incompetence is your biggest obstacle and its going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. If the foreign technicians posted in Saudi are instructed to cease their activities and return home, the entire Saudi military infrastructure would fall into immediate disarray.

The whole scenario is one huge multi-billion dollar joke.

Its obvious for the whole world to see. Saudi has a bunch of shiny toys but they know jack about them.

Incompetence is your biggest obstacle and its going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. If the foreign technicians posted in Saudi are instructed to cease their activities and return home, the entire Saudi military infrastructure would fall into immediate disarray.

Sure it is :) lol

Keep believing that mate.
Mosamia what Missiles Saudi Arabian Airforce use I mean the BVR AIR to AIR and AIR to Ground and also how many Ballistic Missiles Saudi Arabia have

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

than Ask Israel to try it just give it a try and they will see the consequences very soon :sniper:

Mosamia what Missiles Saudi Arabian Airforce use I mean the BVR AIR to AIR and AIR to Ground and also how many Ballistic Missiles Saudi Arabia have

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

than Ask Israel to try it just give it a try and they will see the consequences very soon :sniper:

I have already posted each aircraft's inventory in the first page but I will show you some pictures if you like.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

]

RSAF this year alone participated in:
1-http://www.turkeydefence.com/royal-saudi-air-force-join-anatolian-eagle-20110526/ Anatoilan Eagle with TuAF.
2-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOzbx2USrrE Al-saqoor 2 with PAF .
3-http://www.spa.gov.sa/English/details.php?id=906326 with EAF

All of these training this year alone.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

We wanted to induct F-16s block 60 aircrafts along with the UAE with the number of 120-150 F-16s but America's Jewish lobby was very hard against it because it will "Mess with the military balance of the region" so instead we were offered a downgraded F-16s and so we refused and went for the Typhoons instead.....
F-15 is superior aircraft to f-16.. the only reason saudi didnt get f-16 is because they didnt wanted it..i think the reason Saudi get the f-15 in first place is that Israel didnt felt threatened..besides saudi Arabia has never engaged in any arab Israel wars

Back
Top Bottom