What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

LoL.. There is an English Electric Lightning I drive by every day also on static display.

I will take a picture of it one day and post it here.

i was thinking totake some pics of king abdul aziz naval base display then i think its not good idea lolz BTW jubail naval base runway is along with road and when jets come on runway they are visible from roa

BTW i take few of MIM-23 Hawk missiles infront of naval hospital jeddah from my car lolz never shear before these were taken before 3 years.

300452_151388501616445_100002358898756_270259_3265145_n.jpg

303637_151388601616435_100002358898756_270260_6948615_n.jpg

Is that a PAF F-16 in that painting with the F-15 punching out flares?????

One of the best memories and possible unique that I have is sitting in my suite of the four seasons hotel Kingdom Tower in Riyadh.. and watching RSAF hawks do a flyby BELOW me.. while I ate german franks, poached eggs with salmon and Creme Brulee for breakfast.

any guess about these mirages...?:undecided: because as i know it RSAF never bought mirages.

SAUDI major order for Mirage-5 fighters was 1975 and the order was funded by some Saudi Arabia for EGYPT .these birds painted in saudi colors as per law delivered to saudi then saudia arabia delivered them to egypt .pics taken or delivery time :pop:

We still need more planes to make a stronger air force.

Your Air Force equipment is currently on the advance side. You should agree RSAF should have ordered upgrades for F-15s alone rather then ordering more F-15s, RSAF should have demanded for F-35s or channel contacts towards BAE Typhoons the massive contact could have pressurized US to offer F-35s.

More planes? How many? What is the present available/Ready for combat strength of RSAF? Give number of Eurofighters,F-15s and Tornado too, if possible...If Israel invades KSA 8 hours from now,how many planes would RSAF have to fly & fight ! ?

Your Air Force equipment is currently on the advance side. You should agree RSAF should have ordered upgrades for F-15s alone rather then ordering more F-15s, RSAF should have demanded for F-35s or channel contacts towards BAE Typhoons the massive contact could have pressurized US to offer F-35s.

We wanted the F-35 but the us would only sell us an extremely downgraded version. And put that with the time factor and the line order then it is a bad idea to get it. What is the point of getting the f-35 if israel still holds the advantage? But with upgradedf-15s and even in more numbers and we have flown it for decades so we know it's ins and outs it is a good idea.

More planes? How many? What is the present available/Ready for combat strength of RSAF? Give number of Eurofighters,F-15s and Tornado too, if possible...If Israel invades KSA 8 hours from now,how many planes would RSAF have to fly & fight ! ?

Right NOW we have some 250+ f-15s ready for combat plus the 84 to come and all the existing f-15s will be upgraded to the new ones standards.
Tornados we have about 84+ that are being upgraded to the gr4 standard to make it the ultimate fighter bomber available.

Typhoons we have 72 on order with 24 delivered all of which eventually will be on the trench 3A standard.

So 250 f-15s some 84 tornados and 20 typhoons ready for combat RIGHT NOW. But it is still not enough to be the strongest air force in the region and you know who else in
S in our "region".

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

What planes do you think and also plz start a forum on pics of Royal Saudi Navy and its future plans ?

I will later. I am gathering as much information about the navy as I can but information on the Saudi navy is scarce.

Right NOW we have some 250+ f-15s ready for combat plus the 84 to come and all the existing f-15s will be upgraded to the new ones standards.
Tornados we have about 84+ that are being upgraded to the gr4 standard to make it the ultimate fighter bomber available.

Typhoons we have 72 on order with 24 delivered all of which eventually will be on the trench 3A standard.

So 250 f-15s some 84 tornados and 20 typhoons ready for combat RIGHT NOW. But it is still not enough to be the strongest air force in the region and you know who else in
S in our "region".

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

I will later. I am gathering as much information about the navy as I can but information on the Saudi navy is scarce.

Is Saudi Arabia also checking some latest Russian or Chinees Warplanes and if no than which new planes they will buy to increase their number of warplanes to 800?

Is Saudi Arabia also checking some latest Russian or Chinees Warplanes and if no than which new planes they will buy to increase their number of warplanes to 800?

We need a light strike aircraft with cheap flying and maintenance costs. The Gripen and jf-17 is in consideration.

Back
Top Bottom