What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

You quote Iranian lies busted several times most areas have been cleared and operations for taking back some areas left and under Houthis control has begun.
They r only 30 I'm away from sana city .

The regime took a beating in al Tuwal, Jizan province KSA. Pics of regime soldiers too. Seriously the welfare lazy life style isn't helping.

CYEKfttW8AI9dM_.jpg

The regime took a beating in al Tuwal, Jizan province KSA. Pics of regime soldiers too. Seriously the welfare lazy life style isn't helping.

CYEKfttW8AI9dM_.jpg
The regime is hardly taking any beating and doing great job and in Yemen. Most areas cleared others will be cleared soon. Your beloved Iranian lies and distorted notions are only proving them wrong

The regime is hardly taking any beating and doing great job and in Yemen. Most areas cleared others will be cleared soon. Your beloved Iranian lies and distorted notions are only proving them wrong

go cry somewhere else. I don't post BS....you post knee jerk reactions with the parroted line again and again. Prove its wrong i'll take it down or apologise. And don't give me that lame excuse you don't give a damn. The saudi ISIS books indoctrinated you that much. Then again you were huffing and puffing when Pakistan said no to this sham war. Still i wonder why you haven't left for yemen. Marrib battle was meant to be over months ago....so why is this war nearing its 10 month....why is al qadea running around aden at will? No one is talking about Iran other than you saudi wannabe. This is straight from yemen with videos to back it up and other sources not just a word from the king on how the war is going.

just for you @Zarvan the writings in the sand

go cry somewhere else. I don't post BS....you post knee jerk reactions with the parroted line again and again. Prove its wrong i'll take it down or apologise. And don't give me that lame excuse you don't give a damn. The saudi ISIS books indoctrinated you that much. Then again you were huffing and puffing when Pakistan said no to this sham war. Still i wonder why you haven't left for yemen. Marrib battle was meant to be over months ago....so why is this war nearing its 10 month....why is al qadea running around aden at will? No one is talking about Iran other than you saudi wannabe. This is straight from yemen with videos to back it up and other sources not just a word from the king on how the war is going.

just for you @Zarvan the writings in the sand
You post crap and Iranian lies again and again. and Zaid Hamid knows nothing about what is going on in Yemen. And for your information Pakistan is part of Yemen war from day one. As for Houthis jokers they are getting beating of a lifetime and begging for talks and it's Saudis and GCC who are refusing to talk now. So kid go stop posting Irani lies and distortions again and again.

11 months and still no end in sight.......cant even defend their borders Yemeni rebels pose a rising threat in southern Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post

“Just last week, 10 of my men were killed by these militiamen on the border,” he said. His forces are battling increasingly sophisticated ambushes by the Yemeni rebels, known as Houthis, and units from Yemen’s splintered military.

“Some of them were killed in an ambush, shot in cold blood” by the rebels, Olyan said during an interview at his Najran headquarters, which has been struck by rocket fire.

Brother zaid Hamid....good source for saudi failure in yemen

A lot of senseless trolling from misinformed and ignorant users here it seems. Saudi Arabia and the Arab coalition have done a great job against the Houthi's and the highly armed Yemeni army loyal to Saleh despite being outnumbered 7:1 in terms of manpower and despite fighting on enemy soil. Geographically speaking Yemen is highly mountainous and very challenging. There are more weapons per capita in Yemen than anywhere else in the world too and historically almost no foreign nor local power has really been able to control Yemen effectively. Yet KSA and the Arab coalition have been able to capture 85% of Yemen without any significant losses. Less than 300 coalition soldiers have been martyred in total. Posting the same few Houthi propaganda videos that show the same dozens vehicles from different angles won't change those facts above. Nor the fact that high-ranking Houthi representatives have arrived to KSA to finalize the details of their eventual surrender.

Also whatever happens in Yemen KSA and GCC will have the upper hand. A stable and prosperous Yemen is in the interest for everyone in KSA and the GCC and nobody cares more about Yemen than us. There is no reason whatsoever why KSA or the GCC should deliberately cause trouble in that country. Only outsiders could be interested in doing that to weaken KSA and the GCC. It's worth to notice here that Houthi's were until recently (pre-2007) somewhat allies with KSA. At least there were no real hostilities. It's also important to mention that Houthi's are a tiny, tiny, tiny minority within the Zaydi community of Yemen.

Northern Thunder Exercise in Hafr al-Batin

UH-60M

CFdtkKaUEAAhjfJ.jpg:large

Ah- 64E Apache Block III

CFdLAcFUgAIGZ0X.jpg:large

CFc7uaLUkAA30AV.jpg

CFc7uWpUUAEQeCa.jpg

An paratrooper:

CLGzGs8VAAA7EJq.jpg

Special Forces in Aden airport from when Aden was captured:

CKoOG1NUMAIe1iH.jpg

CKoOG2FUMAIEn8l.jpg

CKoOG1qUkAEPc2r.jpg

@WebMaster I will ask again how do I successfully embed Instagram photos and videos on PDF? I have no problem with Twitter. I am asking because I have many photos and videos that I want to share from Saudi Arabia's involvement in Yemen and ordinary photos. Each single day on Arab military forums and Instagram hundreds (almost) photos are posted but I cannot post them here. Help needed. Thanks.

Can other moderators help me here?

@Horus @HRK @waz

Last edited:
It would be great if the Saudis were fielding weapons which would be useful against the US. I know this doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, but who can deny that once the US loses interest in the house of Saud it wont come to instate its DEMOCRAZY in KSA. Saudis should open defense cooperation with China and Russia at frantic levels and go for full ToT wherever possible.

It would be great if the Saudis were fielding weapons which would be useful against the US. I know this doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, but who can deny that once the US loses interest in the house of Saud it wont come to instate its DEMOCRAZY in KSA. Saudis should open defense cooperation with China and Russia at frantic levels and go for full ToT wherever possible.

All NATO-type small arms used by Saudi Arabia are produced in Saudi Arabia alongside ammunition from 9mm up to 20mm cannon shells.
Recently, the factories were upgraded with the help of Denel corporation (of South Africa) to produce mortar bombs and artillery shells up to 155mm caliber.
Many of the light armored vehicles and MRAPs are now produced in Saudi Arabia (Shibl-1, Shibl-2 and Masmak MRAP)
In cooperation with Antonov, Saudi Arabia will produce Antonov Cargo planes in-country

Czech Manufacturer Tatra has an assembly plant in country that already provides medium and heavy transport trucks for Saudi forces
Saudi Arabia already produces the British Thales Damocles targeting pod in country
The same company maintains the spares for the Sniper targeting pods
Taqnia Aernoautics will build a helicopter production facility in country with the help of Sikorsky
The recent F-15SA deal included parts by Al Salam Aircraft company Most notably the front fuselage and the wing portions
Overall, it's not where it needs to be (far from it) but the situation is getting better. After all we only have around 27 million people (natives) so this limits the capabilities especially as we are a developing country on most fronts.

------------

KSA has excellent ties with all world powers, except Russia, although there is even cooperation on this front, all European, Arab and Muslim powers. If the US "abandons" KSA it will be their lose. I am sure that China, who are our biggest trading partner, would want to replace the US as the key ally if given the change. Remember what happened in the 1980's vis-á-vis KSA and China? The relationship is much stronger than people believe or can imagine. However I do not believe that it is in the interests of either KSA or USA to cut ties (why should that occur)?

KSA is one of the most powerful, wealthy, biggest and influential states on the planet. This is not the 1950's anymore. Nor is any sane power ever going to invade KSA as that would cause mayhem among the 1.6 billion Muslims. Imagine a foreign power (non-Muslim moreover) occupying Makkah and Madinah. Iraq and Afghanistan (wars that the US did not succeed at if we look at those wars from a full perspective) will look like a picnic trip in comparison. Not to mention the huge size of KSA, geography, climate and the fierce opposition any invader would be met by. ISIS would look like school boys in comparison as well. There is a reason why no foreign power from ancient times to modern times have tried (those who tried failed) to engulf themselves in such a hopeless "project". But we will invite any such fools to try. KSA is no Iraq, Libya, Syria or Afghanistan.

Lastly democracy imposed by force does not work anywhere least of all the Arab world and in particular KSA. If the House of Saud were to be toppled it would only be from within and if the West involved themselves to topple them - something worse (from their perspective) would just replace them, hence it would not be in their interests at all.

------------

Navy:

CKWrPRAUkAAMHiW.jpg

MPCV Mistral mount from France LOHR defense company for the Royal Saudi National Guard (SANG).

14kcj8i.jpg

34e3jvp.jpg

2mq4uis.jpg

AMRAAM

fBJ5fHw.jpg

uQjAycy.jpg

Hajj Emergency Forces:

7bb5985a1efa7c7124ad40df0d82168d_w570_h300.jpg

tumblr_m71ecsazuB1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

They are part of MOI.

Last edited:
All NATO-type small arms used by Saudi Arabia are produced in Saudi Arabia alongside ammunition from 9mm up to 20mm cannon shells.
Recently, the factories were upgraded with the help of Denel corporation (of South Africa) to produce mortar bombs and artillery shells up to 155mm caliber.
Many of the light armored vehicles and MRAPs are now produced in Saudi Arabia (Shibl-1, Shibl-2 and Masmak MRAP)
In cooperation with Antonov, Saudi Arabia will produce Antonov Cargo planes in-country

Czech Manufacturer Tatra has an assembly plant in country that already provides medium and heavy transport trucks for Saudi forces
Saudi Arabia already produces the British Thales Damocles targeting pod in country
The same company maintains the spares for the Sniper targeting pods
Taqnia Aernoautics will build a helicopter production facility in country with the help of Sikorsky
The recent F-15SA deal included parts by Al Salam Aircraft company Most notably the front fuselage and the wing portions
Overall, it's not where it needs to be (far from it) but the situation is getting better. After all we only have around 27 million people (natives) so this limits the capabilities especially as we are a developing country on most fronts.

------------

KSA has excellent ties with all world powers, except Russia, although there is even cooperation on this front, all European, Arab and Muslim powers. If the US "abandons" KSA it will be their lose. I am sure that China, who are our biggest trading partner, would want to replace the US as the key ally if given the change. Remember what happened in the 1980's vis-á-vis KSA and China? The relationship is much stronger than people believe or can imagine. However I do not believe that it is in the interests of either KSA or USA to cut ties (why should that occur)?

KSA is one of the most powerful, wealthy, biggest and influential states on the planet. This is not the 1950's anymore. Nor is any sane power ever going to invade KSA as that would cause mayhem among the 1.6 billion Muslims. Imagine a foreign power (non-Muslim moreover) occupying Makkah and Madinah. Iraq and Afghanistan (wars that the US did not succeed at if we look at those wars from a full perspective) will look like a picnic trip in comparison. Not to mention the huge size of KSA, geography, climate and the fierce opposition any invader would be met by. ISIS would look like school boys in comparison as well. There is a reason why no foreign power from ancient times to modern times have tried (those who tried failed) to engulf themselves in such a hopeless "project". But we will invite any such fools to try. KSA is no Iraq, Libya, Syria or Afghanistan.

Lastly democracy imposed by force does not work anywhere least of all the Arab world and in particular KSA. If the House of Saud were to be toppled it would only be from within and if the West involved themselves to topple them - something worse (from their perspective) would just replace them, hence it would not be in their interests at all.

------------

Navy:

CKWrPRAUkAAMHiW.jpg

MPCV Mistral mount from France LOHR defense company for the Royal Saudi National Guard (SANG).

14kcj8i.jpg

34e3jvp.jpg

2mq4uis.jpg

AMRAAM

fBJ5fHw.jpg

uQjAycy.jpg

Hajj Emergency Forces:

7bb5985a1efa7c7124ad40df0d82168d_w570_h300.jpg

tumblr_m71ecsazuB1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

They are part of MOI.
Most of the equipment is Western especially fighter jets. One always has to stay prepared for the worst case scenario. KSA should have been developing fighter jets instead of few components. Truth be told there is no Muslim Ummah, so i wouldn't count on that, in tough times it's every man for himself. Correct me if wrong but KSA also appears to have a weak navy, does it even have any submarines? If it a strong navy it would have been very helpful in Yemen war. Let's talk about defense systems, as far as i know KSA operates American systems(patriots right?) and in a conflict they can be easily rendered useless. Turkey has good technological know how in the naval sector and they have got pretty decent systems, so instead KSA pays billions to the US again, why not diversify its military equipment by cooperating with states which are the enemies in disguise.

@HRK

How do I embed Instagram photos and videos successfully on PDF? I have no trouble with Twitter. Please answer. Thank you.

I think only @WebMaster can help you about this

This thread should also be cleared and troll posts/posts of no value etc. should be removed as they add nothing to the thread or discussions. Almost every single discussion on PDF ends in trolling. This is unacceptable!

plz report those posts which in your opinion are violation of forum rules its not possible for use to read every thread & post

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom