What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Royal Saudi Air Force F-15C/D Eagles, from the 2nd Sqn based at King Faisal Air Base in Tabuk.

CitQAxfU4AAOdph.jpg:large

CitQAxzUgAIQy8A.jpg:large

CitQAyHUgAEc5mv.jpg:large

CitQAzkUgAAvcR5.jpg:large

Royal Saudi Air Force personnel after they arrived to Konya AFB in Turkey to take part in the Anatolian Eagle Exercise.

CjAPZChVAAA8pmC.jpg:large

Cih5IdSVAAAVysd.jpg:large

A demonstration of the MOI Special Security Forces:

Cho3HHJUkAApG0b.jpg:large

Cho3HW6VIAEcdqz.jpg:large

“Saudi ground and naval forces are taking part in multinational war games being held in the Turkish cities of Ankara and Izmir.

According to Saudi naval commander Colonel Ali Bin Mohammed Al-Shahri, the Turkish-led drill, dubbed EFES 2016, is one of the largest multinational military exercises of its kind, the Middle East Monitor reported on Monday.

He noted that the field exercises, which will last for about one month, will serve to “reinforce international security and stability, the solidarity of participating states, the willingness to confront terrorist organizations, highlighting capabilities and raising efficiency.”

“The exercise is aimed at enhancing cooperation, augmenting military understanding, implementing the hybrid tasks in a multinational environment, in addition to implementing the scheme of strategic loading and transporting of troops from areas where they are stationed,”Shahri added."

2bbf0526bf8141d7ab69a9b72bfcf85f.jpg

gzX2m_1464254700_0138.jpg

b4T3v_1464254701_5518.jpg

P2Ptx_1464254736_0768.jpg

U0afK_1464254731_4618.jpg

4Txdk_1464254703_5738.jpg

Last edited:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best Intel Officer among all AE2016 participants was Maj. Abdulrahman AlHajhuj.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New graduates at RSAD:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Air_Defense

Local security forces in the outskirts of the holy city of Madinah storming the flat of 3 Afghan and Chadian terror suspects.

rfPZNq3.jpg

fax8w3.jpg

Our MoD in the US meeting with John Kerry...

fpcJ6jE.jpg

Muhammad bin Salman looks like a modern-day Emperor Sargon of Akkad, lol. Maybe a Semitic predecessor of his. Not too unlikely at all given the fact that Akkadians originated from the neighboring Arabian Peninsula.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad

Bro @Frosty do you remember?

There are tons of other photos that I would like to share, in particular from Yemen, but since embedding Instagram photos does not work for me, I will have to skip this part.

The best Intel Officer among all AE2016 participants was Maj. Abdulrahman AlHajhuj.

New graduates at RSAD:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Air_Defense

Local security forces in the outskirts of the holy city of Madinah storming the flat of 3 Afghan and Chadian terror suspects.

rfPZNq3.jpg

fax8w3.jpg

Our MoD in the US meeting with John Kerry...

fpcJ6jE.jpg

Muhammad bin Salman looks like a modern-day Emperor Sargon of Akkad, lol. Maybe a Semitic predecessor of his. Not too unlikely at all given the fact that Akkadians originated from the neighboring Arabian Peninsula.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad

Bro @Frosty do you remember?

There are tons of other photos that I would like to share, in particular from Yemen, but since embedding Instagram photos does not work for me, I will have to skip this part.
You can post links of the images by UCbrowser if you are using your smartphone or by inkstagram if you are on your pc

How are the RSAF F-15C/Ds equipped in comparison with the F-15SA? Do they have the same radar, engine and/or advanced sub systems? If not, is there a plan to upgrade them to a level similar to the SA?

Deputy Crown Prince MBS held meetings with US military industry companies & discussed ways to further localize military industry in the Kingdom.

Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force AS532 Cougar helicopters at Al Nour 2016 Exercise
ClRLpcFWYAEw1EU.jpg

RSAF 99th CSAR Sqn personnel arrived at Konya AFB to take part in Al Nour 2016 Exercise​

ClRKl-oWkAAxMRX.jpg

ClRKl_GWkAELw3i.jpg

ClRKl_EWIAEmCZH.jpg

99th CSAR Sqn (AS532 Cougar) conducts the spin-up exercise prior participating in Al Nour 2016

ClLZACTWQAAmTUZ.jpg

ClLZACeWIAEnziN.jpg

ClLZAY7XEAEh6Fe.jpg

RSAF 13th Sqn F-15C Eagles flying in a formation

ClHny9aWAAAxTVm.jpg

USAF has put @MBDAIncUSA on contract to study integration of dual-guidance Brimstone on F-15E Strike Eagle​

Ck-2fkIUgAAl0bu.jpg

Saudi Arabian eagles in action:

In Yemen:​

CijiDtdWkAEX9Wy.jpg:large

Ci9x89BWUAA0mQ7.jpg:large

ClUHpMjWIAEmLKY.jpg

You can post links of the images by UCbrowser if you are using your smartphone or by inkstagram if you are on your pc

Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom