What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

appeals to the massive saudi call of duty fanbase. When houthis shot down an apache (one of the pilots brother was an ISIS fighter in Iraq btw) saudi state media were showing pics of fake saudi spec ops in houthi stronghold to bump up their morale.
They bought all the world newspaper for favorable articles to them, but in era of the internet it is very hard to hide the truth...The Sauds and their coalition in Yemen are being dismantled by the Yemeni forces and the Houthis. From the wreakage of their MRAP and armored vehicles abandoned in the field, it does look like they have just fled a the mere Houthis bullet!

They bought all the world newspaper for favorable articles to them, but in era of the internet it is very hard to hide the truth...The Sauds and their coalition in Yemen are being dismantled by the Yemeni forces and the Houthis. From the wreakage of their MRAP and armored vehicles abandoned in the field, it does look like they have just fled a the mere Houthis bullet!
Saudis are dismantling Houthis. Majority areas is cleared by Saudis and UAE forces and more is being captured. They have done well in war in Yemen.

Saudis are dismantling Houthis. Majority areas is cleared by Saudis and UAE forces and more is being captured. They have done well in war in Yemen.
You must know something that the entire world , in the internet era, ignore. You must have ate too much, the only ones being dismantled are the Sauds , my friend! Normaly if they were capable, they would have been done with the houthis in the first 3 months. With the richest coalition they have put together, they Yemen war would have ended in a week ! Saudi and all the Arab armies are a joke. And the UAE has already thrown the towel...They will let the Soudanese, the Senegalese, the Mauretaniens and soon the the Tchadiens take over the fight. No force put by the Sauds will stop the Houthis and the Yemenis forces.....

You must know something that the entire world , in the internet era, ignore. You must have ate too much, the only ones being dismantled are the Sauds , my friend! Normaly if they were capable, they would have been done with the houthis in the first 3 months. With the richest coalition they have put together, they Yemen war would have ended in a week ! Saudi and all the Arab armies are a joke. And the UAE has already thrown the towel...They will let the Soudanese, the Senegalese, the Mauretaniens and soon the the Tchadiens take over the fight. No force put by the Sauds will stop the Houthis and the Yemenis forces.....

Sounds that you understand things from your @ss not from your brain ? !

THE WAR IN YEMEN IS NOT AGAINST THE YEMENIS, IT'S AGAINST HOUTHIS !

Understood ? That's why things need time because we consider civilians. BTW , you're the only joke here ! not the Arabs. So keep calm and accept it as a fact, Mr.Joke !

CWK1OYRWIAAKdts.jpg

high profile losses for the coalition in another missile attack. Died for their parkinson suffering king's powerplay. Still no advances in Taiz and Marib against the houthis and yemen army

Saudis are sending SANG to their southern border to contain the houthis and yemeni army lol

CWK1OYRWIAAKdts.jpg

high profile losses for the coalition in another missile attack. Died for their parkinson suffering king's powerplay. Still no advances in Taiz and Marib against the houthis and yemen army

Saudis are sending SANG to their southern border to contain the houthis and yemeni army lol
Most are has been cleared but your ignorance is of epic proportions and should I tell you How many high profile soldiers we lost in our war against TTP. Houthis are on the run and begging for talks and Saudis and others are refusing it.

Most are has been cleared but your ignorance is of epic proportions and should I tell you How many high profile soldiers we lost in our war against TTP. Houthis are on the run and begging for talks and Saudis and others are refusing it.

firstly give me your sources you are talking nonsense and secondly pakistani died for their country and they were not the ones invading to secure a families position. Furthermore KSA is better equipped and the fact that reports of british and austrialian mercenaries dying for saudis shows what a sham the war and how useless their army is. Respond to all my points instead of blind knee jerk reactions

firstly give me your sources you are talking nonsense and secondly pakistani died for their country and they were not the ones invading to secure a families position. Furthermore KSA is better equipped and the fact that reports of british and austrialian mercenaries dying for saudis shows what a sham the war and how useless their army is. Respond to all my points instead of blind knee jerk reactions
All Iranian reports and lies and GCC are fighting to safe legitimate Yemeni Government and massive progressed has been made in Yemen and Houthis are begging for talks after getting beating of lifetime

All Iranian reports and lies and GCC are fighting to safe legitimate Yemeni Government and massive progressed has been made in Yemen and Houthis are begging for talks after getting beating of lifetime
as expected no sources.....keep towing your king's line. Couldn't even respond to my points which differentiates pakistan sacrifices against taliban compared to this saudi quagmire going on.

as expected no sources.....keep towing your king's line. Couldn't even respond to my points which differentiates pakistan sacrifices against taliban compared to this saudi quagmire going on.
You quote Iranian lies busted several times most areas have been cleared and operations for taking back some areas left and under Houthis control has begun.

You quote Iranian lies busted several times most areas have been cleared and operations for taking back some areas left and under Houthis control has begun.

you have no sources to back your claims. Prove my claims are lies that's the least you can do becuase you don't have the capacity to refute how meaningless the this saudi endeavour was and how incompetent their army are. Latino mercs fighting for your king Yemen: Briton killed leading secret Latino legion of mercenaries shines light on murky world of 'dogs of war'

you have no sources to back your claims. Prove my claims are lies that's the least you can do becuase you don't have the capacity to refute how meaningless the this saudi endeavour was and how incompetent their army are. Latino mercs fighting for your king Yemen: Briton killed leading secret Latino legion of mercenaries shines light on murky world of 'dogs of war'
I give a dam about these false reports and they are not my kings I hate them more when they do nothing on issue of Palestine but their forces have done great performance in Yemen. Our years of training has given results

Back
Top Bottom