What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

lol chill buddy.. generally speaking in other countries they are nothing like the military. but in saudi the men are trained just as good as the military. they even take a lot of the same courses with the same badges so i dont know what are you talking about saying they are nothing like the army in saudi!
im not talking about the average cop standing next to a traffic light.
again just to correct you.. in other countries you are right they are not a political arm of the state. but in saudi they are. and its a powerful arm. first ministry of interior have been running foreign political issues for many years and many files have been given to them to run as everyone knows.
second now that the second man in the mabahith is the head of the saudi intelligence.. all the political power have been gone to the minister of interior. let alone MBN is deputy crown prince. so yeah they are an army cuz simply thats the nature of the environment they work in
you really underestimated their power and capabilities. i would understand that you want this thread pure military but to say the men, not the machines, are not as capable as the army i think you are wrong cuz a simple search will prove that they are very capable and highly trained. after all MBN didnt become deputy crown prince for no reason.

Yeah the ministry of interior got a boon lately but that is mainly do to the local political climent and power struggle not because they are good.

SANG is the best trained in th entire country and that is common knowledge. MBN only created his own army to add it to the army to be able to contest the SANG. Again it is all about the dirty inter country politics not because they are highly trained.

Local Enforcement Agencies are just that, local enforcement. I know your type have a boner for MBN but that doesn't make him the conservative God everyone is making him out to be.

hey im no saudi prince.. im sending you 2kg and we'll call it a deal.. kapeesh ?! :big_boss:

try these my brother:

dates (2).jpg

Pak is also one of the largest date producers...

Yeah the ministry of interior got a boon lately but that is mainly do to the local political climent and power struggle not because they are good.

SANG is the best trained in th entire country and that is common knowledge. MBN only created his own army to add it to the army to be able to contest the SANG. Again it is all about the dirty inter country politics not because they are highly trained.

Local Enforcement Agencies are just that, local enforcement. I know your type have a boner for MBN but that doesn't make him the conservative God everyone is making him out to be.
Post list of LEA please

assumption is the mother of all fuckups
you dont know me ya dr. i criticize the ministry of interior in a lot of things openly. they have accomplishments and failures and that has nothing to do with posting some pics in this thread so dont get carried away.
plus dr im straight hamdulillah. so unless you r a hot female dr who i can f**k the shit out her, its not your business over who i have a boner. unless you're a fag
show respect when you talk with me.

Last edited:
assumption is the mother of all fuckups
you dont know me ya dr. i criticize the ministry of interior in a lot of things openly. they have accomplishments and failures and that has nothing to do with posting some pics in this thread so dont get carried away.
plus dr im straight hamdulillah. so unless you r a hot female dr who i can f**k the shit out her, its not your business over who i have a boner. unless you're a fag
show respect when you talk with me.

Ha hahahahaha. I am just naturally allergic to religiously driven people.

Ha hahahahaha. I am just naturally allergic to religiously driven people.
you are jumping too fast here form one issue to another!
now what has religion got to do with posting pics ?
or you mean from my past comments regarding other topics ?
please explain your allergy im interested in understanding it more

still waiting :lazy2:

I just don't like people who make it a point to intrude into other people's personal lives. That includes your average religious nut job and their nuttier supporters.

You seem like a religious nutjob supporter.

I just don't like people who make it a point to intrude into other people's personal lives. That includes your average religious nut job and their nuttier supporters.

lol im a muslim so i support my religion. in certain things in islam you have no choice. you either are in or out. i have strong beliefs hamdulillah but im not perfect and im not delusional i know whats going on. and i know that there is an open war against islam. and ppl like you are tools usually. not always but usually that's the case. you have an allergy against islam more than any other religion i assume. allah yhdeek.
your devil got you by your balls so get help and relax and stop assuming things about ppl you dont know or never met.
but hey i don't mind your assumption that im a religious nutjob supporter il take it as compliment.
the problem is the way you think and of course your eman. now dont get carried away as usual and say that im saying you are kafer. i said your eman seems not strong enough. thats ok ppl are different. inshallah one day you will change

btw if you are in jeddah il invite you for coffee at my place.. will chit chat. and maybe you can give a free checkup dr lol

Back
Top Bottom