What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

lol look at this shit.. the sad thing its a saudi news apper

B9CZw7QCYAEENWT.jpg

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan's nuclear weapons pact - Business Insider

btw someone told me that Simon Henderson is not a reliable source

BS speculation. Pakistan will get into trouble for transferring it firstly which also would be extremely risky. We will risk war with iran, KSA will not back us up, you can't even enter syria. Furthermore America doesn't want you to have nukes and will pressure us as well for example. The chinese DF-21 you acquired was approved by USA and will never be able to carry Nuclear warheads. These rumours were circulated by Israeli intelligence Amos Yadlin , who also doesn't want to you to get them. Lol at Saudi desperation for our nukes.

Last edited:
@Horus hi.. i really think we should add saudi minister of interior to this thread. we have 3 armed forces. 2 are already here so we might as well just add the 3rd to have it in one thread. specially that they are very similar in training and capabilities. as we saw the past year they all trained and worked together.
thanks

@Horus hi.. i really think we should add saudi minister of interior to this thread. we have 3 armed forces. 2 are already here so we might as well just add the 3rd to have it in one thread. specially that they are very similar in training and capabilities. as we saw the past year they all trained and worked together.
thanks

No, ministry of interior are not trained like the army, they do not go through the same capabilities clearances and they are not a political arm of the state. They don't belong here.

They work together maybe in specific scenarios but cops however they are, are not military. We don't have a Gendarme like force in the country. Those are even paramilitary and they are higher than cops.

Just because they look cool in black and black goggles they still done know how to tie their shoes correctly because they are not army and they have no place in a military forum.

No, ministry of interior are not trained like the army, they do not go through the same capabilities clearances and they are not a political arm of the state. They don't belong here.

They work together maybe in specific scenarios but cops however they are, are not military. We don't have a Gendarme like force in the country. Those are even paramilitary and they are higher than cops.

Just because they look cool in black and black goggles they still done know how to tie their shoes correctly because they are not army and they have no place in a military forum.
lol chill buddy.. generally speaking in other countries they are nothing like the military. but in saudi the men are trained just as good as the military. they even take a lot of the same courses with the same badges so i dont know what are you talking about saying they are nothing like the army in saudi!
im not talking about the average cop standing next to a traffic light.
again just to correct you.. in other countries you are right they are not a political arm of the state. but in saudi they are. and its a powerful arm. first ministry of interior have been running foreign political issues for many years and many files have been given to them to run as everyone knows.
second now that the second man in the mabahith is the head of the saudi intelligence.. all the political power have been gone to the minister of interior. let alone MBN is deputy crown prince. so yeah they are an army cuz simply thats the nature of the environment they work in
you really underestimated their power and capabilities. i would understand that you want this thread pure military but to say the men, not the machines, are not as capable as the army i think you are wrong cuz a simple search will prove that they are very capable and highly trained. after all MBN didnt become deputy crown prince for no reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom