What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

If this is they are buying over the table top, I am wondering what stuff they are purchasing under the table?

alot of analysts are trying to figure what types of missiles saudi has from this pic.. as you can see high ranking officers from the strategic missile forces are gifting prince fahad, deputy defence minister back then, a box with 3 types of missile.

Attachments

• فهد بن عبدالله.jpg
    فهد بن عبدالله.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 58
alot of analysts are trying to figure what types of missiles saudi has from this pic.. as you can see high ranking officers from the strategic missile forces are gifting prince fahad, deputy defence minister back then, a box with 3 types of missile.
I am thinking about something else than strategic missiles. KSA bought DF-3 missiles in eighties and known to the world 2 decades after. If they begin publicly show their missiles I am wondering what KSA has acquired under the carpet.

Report about the Saudi Arabian Special Security Forces during Tigre 3.

Emergency Forces in action;

Interview with Captain Ayed Al-Shamrani who is credited with two air kills for the RSAF in January 1991 when he downed two Iraqi jets over Saudi Arabian territorial waters.

Saudi Hawks in action;

Saudi equipment and Pakistani training if these 2 get together i don't think Israel stands a chance.

king faisal and prince sultan visiting london and the manufacturing site of the RSAF planes in 1967

Short footage from the Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border.

Indeed a policy of shot to kill in terms of any alien intruder is a correct one.
very good policy.. but i still hope they use it wisely in the south. cuz a lot of our poor yemini brothers try to cross the border for a better life. so i hope they can differentiate who to shoot and kill and who to capture and send back. not easy i know!

Back
Top Bottom