Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

R6J7P4R8N520091227235809.jpg

4b411d69d51f6.gif

041199665930.jpg

m577.jpg

vip512b4ad22d.jpg

0Army.jpg

front1.543356.jpg

Apart from Apache what other Attack Helicopter is used by Saudi Arabia and Is Saudi Arabia considering to buy some more fighter planes other than Euorofighter and also I saudi Arabia planning to buy some submarines and more frigates

i want to give some answers about indian who are asking about saudi arabia that where are the knowledgeable people so if u dont know ..go skyscrapercity forum and search about saudiarabia ..what they are doing ..
1-they are building larger number biggest ever university in every field larger than ur i thoughts
2-they are introducing largest industrial complexes since last 8 years
3-theyy are sending their saudi guys to gett higher levels of education
4-now saudi non oil buisness growing far rapidly
5- they are also on the way to put larger numbers of nuclear reactors for future energy produtc
ion america is veryy much eager specially to sighn a deal civillian nuclear treaty

6-and wtever u r saying abt oil it to long to finish dont worry u indian i know u all indian have some burning against muslims
7-saudi have a largest gas reserves but theyy didnt open till now.largest minerals and gold reserves they wil open after 40--50 years
and one thing u indian better to see a discovery channel programme .{when oil wil finish) WHAT HAPPENED because when oil will finish the most affectives will third world people especially india because theyy have larger and still growing population same as china than any other country ,THINK ABT URSELF and see ur inflation what they are giving ,,then think abt others
thank you zai jian xie xie

Back
Top Bottom