What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Training, where ? France ?

Yes, it is being conducted in the French Alps together with our French friends and allies.

d9717ec0030cf53527e8797b635b245a._.jpg

I have watched the entire series over FFL training. If you ever meet a Saudi kid who has passed the basic screening from SSG, you can ask him about his opinion of FFL training vis-a-vis training at Cherat. They hang you with a 20kg pack and kiss you goodbye for 80 miles in rugged terrain on your own - here-.

Cherāt - Google Maps.png

One of my mates stated that his course mate was on a holiday and his instructors staged his kidnapping. They picked him up and interrogated him about his service to see if he spills the beans - he had no clue till he was hanging upside down. :D

French do some good desert special ops training. However i would rather do it with the Australian SAS.

I have watched the entire series over FFL training. If you ever meet a Saudi kid who has passed the basic screening from SSG, you can ask him about his opinion of FFL training vis-a-vis training at Cherat. They hang you with a 20kg pack and kiss you goodbye for 80 miles in rugged terrain on your own - here-.

View attachment 129961

One of my mates stated that his course mate was on a holiday and his instructors staged his kidnapping. They picked him up and interrogated him about his service to see if he spills the beans - he had no clue till he was hanging upside down. :D

French do some good desert special ops training. However i would rather do it with the Australian SAS.
You think Australian SAS are better than French ?

Sorry my friend but I am absolutely not agree with you. Same the very powerful USA jealous the French Foreign Legion - small example -. Then compare Australia - a minor military power - to France who fought on all lands four corners of the Earth, is just not serious.

Maybe i'm biased towards the French, however that is just my own opinion. As far as the Australian SAS is concerned, i was merely pointing out to their rather unique desert warfare training, not Australian Defence Forces vs France per say.

French are not known for fighting prowess. :D

Dude,we aren't in 40's....
Did you see the french army in Chad,Libya,Kuwait,Afghanistan,Mali,Centrafrican Republic and others... :enjoy:
If you were with us,you'll see how we fight very well :pakistan:

(Nah seriously,what we do in every war ? Surrendering.
I was in Mali,and me and 750 others soldiers with 250 of the spec ops,we surrendered to a man with a cow. :lol:)

So,we're off topic,nice pics guys. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom