What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

@Mosamania mate I have a question for you. I read a news today regarding RSAF. It says that during the joint air campaign against ISIL, two RSAF fighter pilots along with their aircraft have defected to ISIL. the site is a neutral site but I think it could also be an anti-Arab propaganda. How true is it can you verify?

@Mosamania mate I have a question for you. I read a news today regarding RSAF. It says that during the joint air campaign against ISIL, two RSAF fighter pilots along with their aircraft have defected to ISIL. the site is a neutral site but I think it could also be an anti-Arab propaganda. How true is it can you verify?

ISIS has been making none stop propaganda against KSA since the beginning of operations. Like I hear a different story every 2 minutes. One was that a Saudi jet was shut down and an Emarati pilot was captured, another is that they kidnapped a pilot from his home, they all turn out to be lies. This must be the newest one.

I just don't even follow it anymore.

Last edited:
ISIS has been making none stop propaganda against KSA since the beginning of operations. Like I hear a different story every 2 minutes. One was that a Saudi jet was shut down and an Emarati pilot was captured, another is that they kidnapped a pilot from his home, they all turn out to be lies. This must be the newest one.

I just don't even follow it anymore.
Here comes another one that Saudi Arabia has arrested a pilot by name off Faisal Al Ghamidi who refused to take part in a mission against ISIS I can post the picture which I saw on net

eb751ba3f6af93e77bd78170c820163a.jpg

2396f00bd99bc8e4f0de8c343137870b.jpg

58588a2733ea715d31dc9d71cbf0ad6d.jpg

2ea08cfbacad26691a806d415f2500b3.jpg

88f35924a7b636ac89b291bb952d14e3.jpg
f3cc9d2ec19fc7bea4138b38f4a1b383.jpg

Hajj Security Parade held on 28th September 2014 May ALLAH bless these Guys who protect Makkah and Madinah and Hajjis @Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Altamimi @al-Hasani @Full Moon @JUBA @JonAsad

I like the most the guys in 2nd last picture

Here comes another one that Saudi Arabia has arrested a pilot by name off Faisal Al Ghamidi who refused to take part in a mission against ISIS I can post the picture which I saw on net

Fake news. That's it. I come from the same family and i can tell you this rumors is nothing but a BS.

Yep part of the propaganda cycle. ISIS is lying through its teeth left and right.

Even the name in his name tag is different than the one they posted, I guess they don't have "enhance" technology.
Hey the HAJJ security Guys one Group is wearing Red Caps and I think carrying HK G36 what are they called

Last edited:
September 29, 2014
Millions of Muslim pilgrims will be converging on Saudi Arabia in the coming days for the annual Haj. Ahead of the gathering, Saudi Arabia’s special forces held a military parade in Mecca.

View attachment 98424 View attachment 98425

View attachment 98426

View attachment 98427

View attachment 98428

View attachment 98429

View attachment 98430

View attachment 98431

View attachment 98444
First picture is the most awesome one by the way in 4th picture what Missile system are they carrying ? @Horus @Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom