What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

to be honest I'm not 100% sure if the MP5 is sold legally, but i'm sure that the government give permeant for AKs

AKs are extremely common
Yes I saw one video of wedding it was most probably Saudi Arabia and almost 40 different people were carrying Ak-47 and firing and going crazy @Yzd Khalifa

to be honest I'm not 100% sure if the MP5 is sold legally, but i'm sure that the government give permeant for AKs

AKs are extremely common

Not common to be carried amongst the civilian populous bro.

I understand that the AK-47s are common elsewhere.

:cheers:

hzmo.jpg

Let me elaborate further on that one @Zarvan

Most people in KSA who are either in the police, military or have any other affinity with weapons due to their living do possess arms. It's not that difficult to buy weapons (obviously not all) if you are cleared. Many people do that frequently. There is also a illegal market. On the countryside and in certain regions of the country machine guns, in particularly AK47's as @Altamimi mentioned are extremely common. Dozens of people in my family back home are armed and I myself own a AK47 and none of us are "tribals" or country folks unless you consider Makkawi Hashemites that.

But to sum it up. The average Joe does not have machine guns at their disposal. Especially not in the main cities and towns. But pistols are not rare. While on the countryside heavier weapons are much more common.

Compared to most of the world's gun laws then the laws in KSA are not as strict but compared to for instance Texas they are not as liberal. In Texas for instance you are allowed to venture out in the public armed with a machine gun on your shoulder.

According to this list below from 2007 KSA was the 12th most armed country per capita in the world. In our immediate region our two neighbors Iraq and Yemen obviously had (still have) more weapons pr. capita due to the nature of the two countries and their security situation.

USA is obviously number 1. Still is to this day.

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/ملحق:قائمة_الدول_حسب_ملكية_الأفراد_للأسلحة

I hope that answered your question.

Last edited:
Let me elaborate further on that one @Zarvan

Most people in KSA who are either in the police, military or have any other affinity with weapons due to their living do possess arms. It's not that difficult to buy weapons (obviously not all) if you are cleared. Many people do that frequently. There is also a illegal market. On the countryside and in certain regions of the country machine guns, in particularly AK47's as @Altamimi mentioned are extremely common. Dozens of people in my family back home are armed and I myself own a AK47 and none of us are "tribals" or country folks unless you consider Makkawi Hashemites that.

But to sum it up. The average Joe does not have machine guns at their disposal. Especially not in the main cities and towns. But pistols are not rare. While on the countryside heavier weapons are much more common.

Compared to most of the world's gun laws then the laws in KSA are not as strict but compared to for instance Texas they are not as liberal. In Texas for instance you are allowed to venture out in the public armed with a machine gun on your shoulder.

According to this list below from 2007 KSA was the 12th most armed country per capita in the world. In our immediate region our two neighbors Iraq and Yemen obviously had (still have) more weapons pr. capita due to the nature of the two countries and their security situation.

USA is obviously number 1. Still is to this day.

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/ملحق:قائمة_الدول_حسب_ملكية_الأفراد_للأسلحة

I hope that answered your question.
This is how saudis use Weapons @Aeronaut @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend @Altamimi @Mosamania

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom