wdGCZo.png

Cops

00BJKq.png

Ba0ZFN.png

new AMP cockpit of the C-130

BqfdmjzCQAEZLUg.jpg:large

The picture was taken from this video

0:36

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1512603_436343036493738_39334783_n.jpg

Motion Simulation was awarded the contract by Boeing to supply an F15 flight simulator to the Royal Saudi Air Force Museum, Saudi Arabia.

“The commission for this project started back in the summer” said Motion Simulation CEO Jonathan Bell. ”We listened very closely to what Boeing required, to provide a total package flight solution, utilising all of our skills through our proud history of world first technologies. Our solution for this client included flight joystick, throttle controls plus rudder pedals. Focus on the exterior was made to resemble the F15 colour scheme and livery details.”

Installation was completed on the 20th December 2013 and this stunning, permanent exhibit is now the centre piece of this wonderful flight museum.
Motion Simulation Ltd | Facebook

Yes, but you must get the license if you wish to keep it legally.
And Which Guns are allowed and which are not I mean caliber or in another words pistols revolvers or even Assault Rifles such M4 or AK-47 or others like them

And Which Guns are allowed and which are not I mean caliber or in another words pistols revolvers or even Assault Rifles such M4 or AK-47 or others like them

it's illegal to have M4, you will commonly find AKs. Also, you could get an mp5

it's illegal to have M4, you will commonly find AKs. Also, you could get an mp5
Dam Man I thought no Saudi can even buy not automatic pistol and dam you are still peaceful country without much crimes that is good thing i have heard so do most saudis like to keep weapons

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom