What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

im new here and started reading this thread.

i love ships and im curious to see more pictures of the Al Sadiq class patrol boat?

the picture in the thread is not there anymore.

thanks.

Royal Saudi Land Forces Exclusive picture from my car :azn:

34gx6w8.jpg

Awesome, Love that Car.

الله يعطيك خيرها ويكفيك شرها ياعزيزي

We are not getting the Leopard any time soon, the german oppositions are standing against the deal.
Than go for something else by the way do you have inside sources in Saudi Armed Forces man try to get some information that what kind of weapon deal is expected between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia @Mosamania missing you a lot akhi

Than go for something else by the way do you have inside sources in Saudi Armed Forces man try to get some information that what kind of weapon deal is expected between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia @Mosamania missing you a lot akhi

From what I know is that KSA, Pakistan are taking defense cooperation on a heavy scale like R&D and Joint ventures. Of course other things like regional matters have also been discussed as well. Something is cooking but we will not find out now but time will tells.

It's an Audi A8L.

Don't do to much drifting in that lovely car, 7abibi.:omghaha:

Best of luck as well. I hope that you will have the opportunity to one day clean Awamiyah to the last inch.

Awesome, Love that Car.

الله يعطيك خيرها ويكفيك شرها ياعزيزي

We are not getting the Leopard any time soon, the german oppositions are standing against the deal.

I believe their Federal Gov't approved the sale of 200 and something tanks but not the 800.

If the deal is off then we should make no further deals with them.

Back
Top Bottom