What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Nick_Collins-MRTT-2401_001.jpg

Well, not the Saudis are the only ones to take picture, but I agree with you on Syria though :lol:

I have not said that to heart you. But being a muslim i think how coward we are. We maintain these costly machines and are procuring more and more while we have no courage to use them on the right place. Once our ancestors (SAHABA) were known for helping oppressed.

@al-Hasani :
When I read some articles on the Saudi army and arms purchases, I feel they want to buy all weapons on earth Wallah :laugh:
It is true that the Saudi Navy wants to buy 25 submarines, and other aircrafts ? at least 80 aircraft I had read .
I know that you have the financial means that is not the problem you have the cash for this , but for example the 25 submarines, it takes years and years to train crews ... same thing for aircraft pilots.

However it is very impressive , the military purchasing power impress me really .
Why we don't have oil why :pissed: :D

@al-Hasani :
When I read some articles on the Saudi army and arms purchases, I feel they want to buy all weapons on earth Wallah :laugh:
It is true that the Saudi Navy wants to buy 25 submarines, and other aircrafts ? at least 80 aircraft I had read .
I know that you have the financial means that is not the problem you have the cash for this , but for example the 25 submarines, it takes years and years to train crews ... same thing for aircraft pilots.

However it is very impressive , the military purchasing power impress me really .
If one day you get Oil too I would see Morocco having 250000 Army and 50000 each for Navy and Air Force with at least 270 Fighter Jets in your Air Force and 24 Frigates and Destroyers along with 12 Submarines

@al-Hasani :

:D

Yes, KSA is certainly a country that is among the top 10 countries in the world by military expenditures.

Those reports were false. If you are referring to that rumor in that German newspaper that claimed that KSA wanted to sign a $3.4 billion contract with Germany's ThyssenKrupp. If I remember there were talk of buying 5 German submarines of the 209-class but those reports were false. Same with the other rumors you read.

Well oil, gas and other natural resources can be a blessing but sometimes also a curse.

The Moroccan brothers and sisters are doing a fine job as it is now.;)

Why not a JV with Germany of Submarines Like:
3000 Tons SSK
1500 Tons SSK
700 Tons SSK
110 Tons Special Force Submarines
Rescue Submarines

Also Invite UAE, Jordan, Oman, Libya, Algeria and Yemen to become a partner...

Came across this vid on youtube. I'm not sure whether these guys are with the SANG or with some other military force. However, one thing to be sure of is that they make a great fighting unit. Astonishing!! .

Awesome video 7abibi. Please feel free to contribute. We are pleased to see another Saudi Arabian member here so don't hide. Just ignore the trolls and clowns.;)

Back
Top Bottom