What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

I cannot see your post somehow. This forum is having some problems lately I guess.

Now i can see it.

De rien.

40th high Franco-Saudi military committee.

:tup:

btTgZ.png

7bb5985a1efa7c7124ad40df0d82168d_w570_h300.jpg

rMzTW.jpg

1RTsO.jpg

KxJje.png

UGoPL.jpg

On you my friend. I'm sending the Eagle to your way! Heed my warning, the next move is critical!!

muhahahah :omghaha: you are funny . ok i am waiting for a f-15 over my house :D
but i think you should first save your own A$$ from real enemy , dont forget we save Mecca when some idiots take over kaaba ..

On you my friend. I'm sending the Eagle to your way! Heed my warning, the next move is critical!!

but i think you should first save your own A$$ from real enemy , dont forget we save Mecca when some idiots take over kaaba ..

Wow, you sounded like you're the kind of guy who can't take a joke.

What enemy are you talking about? Last time I check the Iranian-backed Yemeni Terrorists begged for cease fire, and tbqh, I don't think the next round will be conventional.

I'm guessing you are referring to the Grand Mosque Seizure, right? If so, then, Yes, Pakistan SSG played a key role along with their Saudi counterpart. But even before this Pakistan helped a lot. For example, in the early 60s we placed a large order of F-5s that we don't have enough pilots to operate during the Saudi-Egyptian conflict in Yemen. Pakistani pilots came and participated in the conflict. Similarly, we helped Pakistan in 1961 war, our navy came in to your shores in 1971.

these are show case weapons. syrian rebels are doing well with aks and rpgs. these toys are better for hq pics

Wow, you sounded like you're the kind of guy who can't take a joke.

What enemy are you talking about? Last time I check the Iranian-backed Yemeni Terrorists begged for cease fire, and tbqh, I don't think the next round will be conventional.

I'm guessing you are referring to the Grand Mosque Seizure, right? If so, then, Yes, Pakistan SSG played a key role along with their Saudi counterpart. But even before this Pakistan helped a lot. For example, in the early 60s we placed a large order of F-5s that we don't have enough pilots to operate during the Saudi-Egyptian conflict in Yemen. Pakistani pilots came and participated in the conflict. Similarly, we helped Pakistan in 1961 war, our navy came in to your shores in 1971.

yep you are right bro .. now can we have some f-15s please :ashamed:

We need to change these damn helmets and equip it with camouflage to stop the sun reflection from the helmet therefore giving away the soldier position, they're fking old, modern ones are much better and can stop large caliber rounds, these ones are only able to stop the small 9mm round..........

yep you are right bro .. now can we have some f-15s please :ashamed:

:lol: The PAF has been trained and professionally knows how to operate the F-15s & Tornados - I don't know about the Typhoons though -

We also can fly your F-16s :azn:

these are show case weapons. syrian rebels are doing well with aks and rpgs. these toys are better for hq pics

Well, not the Saudis are the only ones to take picture, but I agree with you on Syria though :lol:

We need to change these damn helmets and equip it with camouflage to stop the sun reflection from the helmet therefore giving away the soldier position, they're fking old, modern ones are much better and can stop large caliber rounds, these ones are only able to stop the small 9mm round..........

You mad bro? - Both of those are reinforced Kevlar helmets. The 'camo' can simply be 'strapped on' or painted. No biggy !

:lol: The PAF has been trained and professionally knows how to operate the F-15s & Tornados - I don't know about the Typhoons though -

We also can fly your F-16s :azn:

well thats new for me , i didnt know that our pilots can operate f-15s and tornados ..... so how about exchange few jf-17 with f-15s ;)

These are LWH helmets i think... as for camo... i guess not much attention was given to the details perhaps coz it was an ex.. otherwise PA soldiers are using camo on their helmets... also here is a helmet produced by AWC/GIDS...in use with the Pak military forces:

246ualy.jpg

Looks similiar to ACH..
@Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
well thats new for me , i didnt know that our pilots can operate f-15s and tornados ..... so how about exchange few jf-17 with f-15s ;)

I don't know exactly what to say but all I know is that if there will be a need to use the F-15s, I guess it will come at your disposal :agree:

As for the JF-17, I'm a big support for procuring 4 squadrons of it to the National Guard.

I don't know exactly what to say but all I know is that if there will be a need to use the F-15s, I guess it will come at your disposal :agree:

As for the JF-17, I'm a big support for procuring 4 squadrons of it to the National Guard.

hey i know its an off topic question but can you tell me , that saudi`s are interested in pak nuclear program ? or do pak put their missiles in saudia arab ? i heard this rumor long time ago but never get a chance to confirm this !

and yes i want to see at least 2 squadrons of f-15s in paf :D that would be lovely :)

Back
Top Bottom