What's new

Saudi Arabia ‘Vision 2025’: Soaring ambitions

I have a solution, why doesn't Iran try to stop spreading shi ideology, and accept the fact that most muslims are Sunni and they will always look for Mecca and Medina "Saudi Arabia" as there holiest place ? Also, why doesn't Saudi Arabia stop try to stop spreading "Wahabi" ideology that promotes hate to anything that is not Wahabi, and accept that people are diff, and they understand religion in diff. ways and no body has the absolute right but Allah ?.... Both countries are not only hurting eachother, but the rest of the Muslim countries, because they are only spreading hate, and they are only dividing the Islamic world.... I been saying this for years, the ONLY way Muslim countries would develop is if we develop human rights, democracy, miorities rights, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech. After that, all the stupid things we fight about will not be gone.

This is a complete and utter sham.

Nothing in your post was correct. I was surprised by your claim the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology was ranked "top 20". I've checked every top 200 list and KAUST was in none of them. Your economic stats are also wrong, they do not have GDP per capita of 70,000 or 1.5T economy either, not even close.

Saudi's need foreign expertise from everything between changing the lightbulb and knowing how to use American military hardware at exorbitant prices. They are just puppets that are allowed to rule as long as they dance to the Israeli tune.

Nothing in your post was correct. I was surprised by your claim the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology was ranked "top 20". I've checked every top 200 list and KAUST was in none of them. Your economic stats are also wrong, they do not have GDP per capita of 70,000 or 1.5T economy either, not even close.

Saudi's need foreign expertise from everything between changing the lightbulb and knowing how to use American military hardware at exorbitant prices. They are just puppets that are allowed to rule as long as they dance to the Israeli tune.
bro, that's what they plan to be, read it again. Still funny **** though lol

@ salafi from egypt
I hear al qaida in Iraq is recruiting suicide bombers. Shia pilgrims aren't gonna blow themselves up now are they?

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Oh so it was just us....okay lol.

I guess me being of the tribe affiliated with the one who conquered Persia will not settle with you well then huh?
you guys still have tribes? lol
how does that even work?

We also eat babies.. and OOOh I would love to see the look on your face when we eventually become a tier 1 industrial nation.
come-at-me-bro-demon-700x437.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

bro, that's what they plan to be, read it again. Still funny **** though lol

@ salafi from egypt
I hear al qaida in Iraq is recruiting suicide bombers. Shia pilgrims aren't gonna blow themselves up now are they?

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

you guys still have tribes? lol
how does that even work?

Just a last name.

We also eat babies.. and OOOh I would love to see the look on your face when we eventually become a tier 1 industrial nation.
come-at-me-bro-demon-700x437.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Just a last name.

Number 1 industrial relation where men still wear skirts? lol

revenge has nothing to do with it. It's a form of resistance. Until we gain the right to leave Islam (right now it's illegal) and practice our native culture, we will be forced to rebel against the arabization process that has been going on for all this time. Very simple no?

The Pahlavis pretty much re-introduced Iranians with their pre-Islamic history. The mullahs came during a time when Iranians were debating their Islamic identity (liberal Iranians). Today most liberals and nationalists are convinced that arabic culture is the source of all that is negative in Iran.

Amen brother, we need to rid islam from our nation. why do we follow something that has nothing to do with us..we have our own great culture.
the question is how do we get this religion out of persia.

Amen brother, we need to rid islam from our nation. why do we follow something that has nothing to do with us..we have our own great culture.
the question is how do we get this religion out of persia.

Good Thoughts!

Iran should try to get back to Persian Roots!

If it was up to me brother that would had happened a long time ago. but how do we do it? these retards are like a virus to our nation.

Brother,

Islam is another Abrahamic Religion like Christianity.

Christianity is spelling its Dooms Day, Thanks to Modernity and the West got Civilized.

Same will happen with Islam once the Muslim World starts Industrializing and gets Modern!

While Zoroastrianism is an Eastern Religion like Indian, Chinese and Japanese. You are not going anywhere.

We People have Survived the Onslaught of the Abrahamic Religions.

It was just that you people were quite close to the Epicenter!

I am Optimistic that Iranians will return to the Zoroastrianism one day!

Infact, The Highest Number of Zoroastrianians are in my City! :)

It will be a gr8 day if iranians go back to their old religion for islam

Islam will remain and contiue to spread and u can't do a thing

TARIQ

If it was up to me brother that would had happened a long time ago. but how do we do it? these retards are like a virus to our nation.
No worries, the simple fact that me and you are talking about it shows what is happening in our country. Do you think 100 years ago even a single person thought about leaving Islam? **** NO!

Today millions of people are openly talking about it. Honestly, half of my family would change religions if they were allowed. The people today are 10 times more aware of true IRanian culture and identity than even during shah's time. Islam will be here for hundreds of years but just like the Greek religions that entered Iran, this religion will start dying off eventually.

For now we can only educate younger Iranians about the proper path. Once the regime falls, it will be interesting to see how many people decide to leave Islam. I know I will be the first in line lol

Back
Top Bottom