What's new

Saudi Arabia ‘Vision 2025’: Soaring ambitions

No worries, the simple fact that me and you are talking about it shows what is happening in our country. Do you think 100 years ago even a single person thought about leaving Islam? **** NO!

Today millions of people are openly talking about it. Honestly, half of my family would change religions if they were allowed. The people today are 10 times more aware of true IRanian culture and identity than even during shah's time. Islam will be here for hundreds of years but just like the Greek religions that entered Iran, this religion will start dying off eventually.

For now we can only educate younger Iranians about the proper path. Once the regime falls, it will be interesting to see how many people decide to leave Islam. I know I will be the first in line lol

I don't understand why Iranians attack Islam. That **** pisses me off to such a degree. Persians being one of the most civilized nations should not attack Islam as they have never attacked a religion. I think Iranians makes their ancestors look bad when their civilization was the first to come up with a human rights bill.

No worries, the simple fact that me and you are talking about it shows what is happening in our country. Do you think 100 years ago even a single person thought about leaving Islam? **** NO!

Today millions of people are openly talking about it. Honestly, half of my family would change religions if they were allowed. The people today are 10 times more aware of true IRanian culture and identity than even during shah's time. Islam will be here for hundreds of years but just like the Greek religions that entered Iran, this religion will start dying off eventually.

For now we can only educate younger Iranians about the proper path. Once the regime falls, it will be interesting to see how many people decide to leave Islam. I know I will be the first in line lol

You non-Muslim Iranian exiles disgust me. You act as if Islam came to Iran in 1979, but we both know this is not the case. Iranians have been Muslim by choice for thousands of years, and InshAllah will continue to be so. Blaming Islam for the current Iranian regime is like blaming secularism/atheism for the tyranny of the Shah's regime.

Second point: Who is stopping you from leaving Islam you clown? You live in comfort in a welfare state country like Canada, so please don't pretend you are somehow suffering from the wrath of the Iranian regime.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I don't understand why Iranians attack Islam. That **** pisses me off to such a degree. Persians being one of the most civilized nations should not attack Islam as they have never attacked a religion. I think Iranians makes their ancestors look bad when their civilization was the first to come up with a human rights bill.

Dude, it's the Kafir fire worshippers and Jews that have exiled the country that attack Islam. Because they associate Islam with their government. They blame Islam and Arabs for all their problems lol. Pathetic. If you are sick of your government grow some balls and go out to the street, just like your Arab neighbours you so much despise.

These particular ones still dream about a Persian empire that ceased to exist thousands of years ago, and they just cannot let go that this was in the past and get their heads into reality. Their Empire was brought to its knees by Alexander and couple hundred years later finished off Bedouin Arabs.
Every empire rises and falls, these fire worshippers just don't seem to understand that.

Nonetheless, Iran has found, for the most part, its glory after the Muslim conquest, so please just cut it, I'm tired of hearing the same old crap.

You non-Muslim Iranian exiles disgust me. You act as if Islam came to Iran in 1979, but we both know this is not the case. Iranians have been Muslim by choice for thousands of years, and InshAllah will continue to be so. Blaming Islam for the current Iranian regime is like blaming secularism/atheism for the tyranny of the Shah's regime.

Second point: Who is stopping you from leaving Islam you clown? You live in comfort in a welfare state country like Canada, so please don't pretend you are somehow suffering from the wrath of the Iranian regime.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Dude, it's the Kafir fire worshippers and Jews that have exiled the country that attack Islam. Because they associate Islam with their government. They blame Islam and Arabs for all their problems lol. Pathetic. If you are sick of your government grow some balls and go out to the street, just like your Arab neighbours you so much despise.

I'm gonna make it short and sweet for you

1) I'm a citizen of Iran. I don't want my ID cards to state my religion as Islam. What part of that is hard to understand for you?

2) By the logic you have shown above, Iranians are actually Zoroastrian at heart because they were Zoroastrians for a longer time then they were muslims. Your own logic failed you. Just because my great grandfather was muslim, it doesn't mean that me and my family should believe in the same thing.

3) Iranians outside the country are actually quite conservative (apart from LA Iranians). This goes for Turks living outside Turkey as well. Iranians inside Iran are even more liberal than Iranians outside (at the same time our conservatives are quite extreme).

Your generalizations and bs assumptions are based on your lack of knowledge and understanding of the Iranian nation.

These particular ones still dream about a Persian empire that ceased to exist thousands of years ago, and they just cannot let go that this was in the past and get their heads into reality. Their Empire was brought to its knees by Alexander and couple hundred years later finished off Bedouin Arabs.
Every empire rises and falls, these fire worshippers just don't seem to understand that.

Nonetheless, Iran has found, for the most part, its glory after the Muslim conquest, so please just cut it, I'm tired of hearing the same old crap.

True that’s the mentality of some Iranians they can’t let go of the past.

They think the Persians are everything and all “Aryan” crap etc.

Even in the modern context we saw these Persian human wave warriors in 1980-88

Islam will never fail and may Allah tallah guide this kafir to the right path.

Islam will always be in this world right towards the day of judgement Inshallah!!!!

Peace

Alexander defeated the Achemenid dynasty. That dynasty was the first of the Persian dynasties that ruled Iran. The arabs defeated the third Persian dynasty. The most recent Parsi dynasty was the Pahlavi dynasty that was kicked out of the country after the revolution in 79.

Stop embarrassing yourself with that bs. Why are you even talking about such matters anyhow? At least get things right.
Me leaving Islam has no correlation with me wanting to re-stablish the "Persian empire," what ever the **** that means.

My advice to you is to get laid. Stop throwing up over the cyber space.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

True that’s the mentality of some Iranians they can’t let go of the past.

They think the Persians are everything and all “Aryan” crap etc.

Even in the modern context we saw these Persian human wave warriors in 1980-88

Islam will never fail and may Allah tallah guide this kafir to the right path.

Islam will always be in this world right towards the day of judgement Inshallah!!!!

Peace

The irony is that the only people talking about that crap here are you low life salafis.
One person talks about leaving your religion and you start insulting and badmouthing him and bringing up stories about ancient empires etc...

haha
wow

Listen Persian this is not your private palace where you can bark orders

The vast majority of people on this forum are Muslims.

You want to leave Islam??? Discuss it with your mother -father- family this forum is not a place to accommodate your idiotic reasons for insulting /rejecting Islam ….

Salafis? lol what you know about Salafis???? Your lack of knowledge about Islam is evident by your ridiculous assumptions based on Iranian society.

No wonder you are hiding in Canada instead of at home in Iran, just leave us in peace evil creature

peace

I'm gonna make it short and sweet for you

1) I'm a citizen of Iran. I don't want my ID cards to state my religion as Islam. What part of that is hard to understand for you?

Boo hoo. Poor baby has the religion on his ID card wrong. oh please shut the **** up.

2) By the logic you have shown above, Iranians are actually Zoroastrian at heart because they were Zoroastrians for a longer time then they were muslims. Your own logic failed you. Just because my great grandfather was muslim, it doesn't mean that me and my family should believe in the same thing.

looooooooool

Ladies and gentlemen.....for thousands of years after the Muslim conquest, after the Mongol genocide and everything in between, Iranians were never really Muslims but true Zorostranians "at heart". >...>

Listen boy, that fireworshipping crap that you believe in was abandoned by most Iranians thousands of years ago, and it will never return. sorry.

3) Iranians outside the country are actually quite conservative (apart from LA Iranians). This goes for Turks living outside Turkey as well. Iranians inside Iran are even more liberal than Iranians outside (at the same time our conservatives are quite extreme).

Your generalizations and bs assumptions are based on your lack of knowledge and understanding of the Iranian nation.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Listen Persian this is not your private palace where you can bark orders

The vast majority of people on this forum are Muslims.

You want to leave Islam??? Discuss it with your mother -father- family this forum is not a place to accommodate your idiotic reasons for insulting /rejecting Islam ….

Salafis? lol what you know about Salafis???? Your lack of knowledge about Islam is evident by your ridiculous assumptions based on Iranian society.

No wonder you are hiding in Canada instead of at home in Iran, just leave us in peace evil creature

peace

Exactly, this guy comes here and bitches about Islam every single post but I am bewildered who is holding him hostage to Islam? You don't need a formal declaration or an ID card to stop being Muslim.....you will stop being Muslim as soon as you cease to believe there is ONE God and Prophet Miuhammad(pbuh) was his servant and messenger. Simple as that. Who gives a **** what your ID card says lol

Seriously do you think persians give a toss about your opinion? if we want to leave islam whats it got to do with you? we had our own religion thousand year before your even existed. so who are you to lecture us.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Boo hoo. Poor baby has the religion on his ID card wrong. oh please shut the **** up.

looooooooool

Ladies and gentlemen.....for thousands of years after the Muslim conquest, after the Mongol genocide and everything in between, Iranians were never really Muslims but true Zorostranians "at heart". >...>

Listen boy, that fireworshipping crap that you believe in was abandoned by most Iranians thousands of years ago, and it will never return. sorry.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Exactly, this guy comes here and bitches about Islam every single post but I am bewildered who is holding him hostage to Islam? You don't need a formal declaration or an ID card to stop being Muslim.....you will stop being Muslim as soon as you cease to believe there is ONE God and Prophet Miuhammad(pbuh) was his servant and messenger. Simple as that. Who gives a **** what your ID card says lol

You moron! why are you so stupid? my family in were threatened just for being Zoroastrian in iran...you think iran lets you choose?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

We attack islam because it infected our country...and by the way cyrus the great made the first chapter of human rights and he was a Zoroastrian if he saw iran today he would cry...

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

This comment sums up what a retard you are.

Thats true, anyone from persian who is muslim does not deserve the title persian, when the uprising began in iran i went to iran in the street and i was surprised how many of them just wanted the islam out, cyrus,darius were the true persian not these mullas donkey f***ing scums..

Back
Top Bottom