What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to go nuclear 'in weeks' if Iran gets bomb

Well, i apperciate what you said about Egyptians, but i don't think it is correct to generalize. I have met great Saudi and Iranian People, amazing people actually. Every country has its good, and its bad.

Persians are racist and highly arrogrant saudis the same, they hate each other and it will be very likely that they nuke each other before they do israel.

Thats just crazy, and i don't think it is true... Iran been in this region for over 3000 years, and they are not going anywhere. We gotta learn how to live together, and accept eachother. Its the only hope for this region to develop. Maybe Mossa can tell us what he thiks about Iran, and maybe our Iranian friends can tell us why they have problems with Saudi Arabia, we have to work togther.

Mosamania doesn't tell the truth at wholes, he doens't really want you to know this. He himself hate Iran more than Zionists, kings, West, terrorists, Madrassas, belly dancing, so on.

What's up secret conversation between Egypt and Saudi Arabia ?

Oh, thank you for bringing some sanity back to this thread.It would certainly be wonderful if what you suggested did occur, but it still seems quite disturbing that the Saudi "king" has to follow "Persian" independent policy of ignoring American diktats to advanced his ownuclear programme. Could not the Saudi "king" also have advanced his own nuclear programme by ignoring any American orders?

The current Saudi leadership is not as slavish as the previous King. I was hoping the Saudis were playing it smart and using the Iranian "threat" to build military muscle.

I doubt it very much, the Arab-Persian rivalry is too great for them to sit together and agree on a deal.
The Saudi's seemed to be counting on our bomb as their asset, but AQ khan tried playing both sides.

I am hoping one silver lining on the WOT cloud is the realization that the Zionist-controlled West is an enemy to all Muslims. Surely the Arabs are smart enough to understand by now that the West hates them just as much they hate the Iranians.

Maybe I am asking for too much common sense.

if there is going to be an arabic bomb, it will be an egyptian bomb - when american agents and american money are finally run out of town, egyptian revolution will finally be complete and egyptians, on account of the size of their territory, army, population, economy, and historical virtue, will be restored as the rightful leader of the arab world, displacing the usurpers currently residing in the middle eastern palaces. only in egyptian hands can the bombs truly be said to belong to the arabic people, for egyptians have proven they alone are capable of a revolution. and egyptians will also rule the middle east far more selflessly, justly and judiciously than a few monarchists ever could, and egypt, once emancipated from american yoke once and for all, will also deal with the rest of the muslim world more fairly than the oil monarchies who use their oil money to either harm their enemies or to purchase subservience of other muslim brothers. the monarchists know only masters (anglosaxons and jews) and slaves (the way they look down on other arabs and other muslims), and only egypt could lead a clear path to the awakening of the arabic people and a clear path to the arabic bomb.

i truly believe egyptian revolution is the true game changer in the nuclear equation in the middle east (and not the boastful words of some saudi princes about the saudi bomb, unfortunately uttered in front of a host who is actually far more entitled to one)
I would hope so, but i would give it 10-15 years till Egypt can play a BIG role in the region... I can assure you from now on that Egypt will be looking East for allies now, Russia, and especially China... Egyptians are not happy with the how we are just watching things go around the ME, without any role what so ever.. But First, you need a good economy. Good thing, Egypt has great potential :-).

nuthing for Saudi's to be worried about Pakistan will provide nuke's to KSA , against Iran:taz: ..

Pakistan's bomb and Saudi Arabia | World news | guardian.co.uk

First of all, Saudis are proud nation and they will not BUY nukes from any other country. If they decide to have nuclear capability they will build their own. Secondly, Pakistan is a responsible nation which understands the sensitivity of a nuclear weapon. A nuclear bomb is not a candy to be distributed amongst friends. Pakistan has already been under a spotlight, thanks to Mr. A.Q. Khan's activities and can ill afford proliferation of Nuclear weapons.

Having said that I am certain that if a third country threatened to attack Saudi Arabia with a nuclear weapon, Pakistan will come to Saudi Arabia's aid. We have long history of friendship with Saudi Arabia. We also have long historical and cultural ties with Iran and 15% of our fellow citizens are shias.

This Saudi-Iranian rivalry has detrimental effect on Pakistani Psyche. It is like two of your best friends are fighting and you are caught in the middle. We went thru that pain during the Iran-Iraq war and no Pakistani wants to see the sequel to that tragic show. In the end, most Pakistanis only hope that this Saudi-Iranian rivalry will not turn into a nightmare for us. We Pakistanis wish the best for these two Brotherly Nations and hope that the almighty Allah will give them the wisdom to resolve differences amicably (InshaAllah).

Wahabbi ideology is the state ideology in Saudi Arabia. According to Wahabbi Ideology, Shias are infidels. Shias are treated as second class citizens in Saudi Arabia.
Plus even many Sunni Groups are critical of Wahabbism. Wahabbis considers Sufism as evil and idoltry. In India and many part of Islamic World many Muslim groups are fearful of increasing wahabbi influence cause more intolerance in the society. Last month a Muslim group in India urged people not to vote for Wahabbi oriented leaders in Uttar Pradesh Election.

Sir, you are misinformed about Wahabi ( Salafi ) ideology as a State sponsored sect in Saudi Arabia. Since the founder of Salafi movement ( Muhammad ibn Abd Al Wahab, died 1792 ) was from NAJD province ( Riyadh is in Najd ) and since the royal family's founder Al Saud was from Najd, the royal family is closely associated with Salafi ideology. But that does not make Saudi Arabia a Wahabi country. Saudi Arabia is a Sunni country and Wahabi/Salafi's are a minority in Saudi Arabia ( BTW, the so-called Wahabi's prefer to be called Salafis) and are mostly around Riyadh area. In fact many Saudis are hostile to Wahabism, at least that was my impression from interacting with Saudis in Jeddah area.

Mosamania doesn't tell the truth at wholes, he doens't really want you to know this. He himself hate Iran more than Zionists, kings, West, terrorists, Madrassas, belly dancing, so on.

What's up secret conversation between Egypt and Saudi Arabia ?
If anything, Egypt and Iran relations will be way better than before. MB been calling for a better relations with Iran for years now, and guess what, they have the majority in the Parlement. All the presidential candidates said that they would restore relations with Iran... Some Egyptian politician visted Iran already, and couple of TV networks interviewed Iranian politicians. Stop thinking about it too much, not happening. Hope Egypt can help make relations between Saudi Arabia, and Iran better.... As for what you said about Mossa, i think he can answer for himself.

Agreed that Saudi Arab is muslims holy land but Saudi Arab needs to STFU. Saudi arabs hate Shia people. In reality, Irani Shia could be better muslims than most stupid Saudi's. The only reason SA hates Iran is cuz they are Shia. What Shia Sunni bull-**** man! If I was Pakistan's president, I would clearly state to SA that SA needs to stop it's hatred towards Iran or else they would not be covered under Pakistan's nuclear umbrella.

Bottom line, every Irani is a muslim whether Shia or Sunni and we need to support them fully against Israeli and SA aggression!

Sir, you are misinformed about Wahabi ( Salafi ) ideology as a State sponsored sect in Saudi Arabia. Since the founder of Salafi movement ( Muhammad ibn Abd Al Wahab, died 1792 ) was from NAJD province ( Riyadh is in Najd ) and since the royal family's founder Al Saud was from Najd, the royal family is closely associated with Salafi ideology. But that does not make Saudi Arabia a Wahabi country. Saudi Arabia is a Sunni country and Wahabi/Salafi's are a minority in Saudi Arabia ( BTW, the so-called Wahabi's prefer to be called Salafis) and are mostly around Riyadh area. In fact many Saudis are hostile to Wahabism, at least that was my impression from interacting with Saudis in Jeddah area.

I read somewhere 40% Saudis follow Wahabbism and I also read at many place that Wahabbism is infact the state ideology in Saudi Arabia because Wahabbis helped Al-Sauds to establish their Monarchy in present day Saudi Arabia and there is mutual trust between these two groups.

If anything, Egypt and Iran relations will be way better than before. MB been calling for a better relations with Iran for years now, and guess what, they have the majority in the Parlement. All the presidential candidates said that they would restore relations with Iran... Some Egyptian politician visted Iran already, and couple of TV networks interviewed Iranian politicians. Stop thinking about it too much, not happening. Hope Egypt can help make relations between Saudi Arabia, and Iran better.... As for what you said about Mossa, i think he can answer for himself.

I appreciate Egypt and got rid of Mubarak. What we have seen in Mossmania's old posts, it is confirmed, he spewed full of hatred against Iran and its people. You should ask him Israel or Iran, he will excitedly say evil Iran must destroyed!

Check it out, you talk with wrong person like Mosa. Back to topic, Pakistan has protected Saudi Arabia regime but it comes to Israel issues, Pakistan will distance away from Saudi Arabia, UAE, and others drunks.

I appreciate Egypt and got rid of Mubarak. What we have seen in Mossmania's old posts, it is confirmed, he spewed full of hatred against Iran and its people. You should ask him Israel or Iran, he will excitedly say evil Iran must destroyed!

Check it out, you talk with wrong person like Mosa. Back to topic, Pakistan has protected Saudi Arabia regime but it comes to Israel issues, Pakistan will distance away from Saudi Arabia, UAE, and others drunks.
We have to wait for him to answer himself, we also have to wait for our Iranians friend to tell us whats their problems with Saudi Arabia ?... I just see no reason why we should fight with eachother.

lol nukes in wahabistan.....and what israeli american european dhimmi country would allow that?....yeps kuffar states like india and china must be realy happy about this lol.

I can bet a million dollars this poster is that psedu-Iranian that goes by the name "Surenas".

I have said time and again that in my dream world I would like to see peace in our region between everyone. All wars in the world (especially modern times) have started because of two countries who think of each other as a threat to each other's peace. Both Iran and Saudi Arabia see the other as a threat to their peace stability and security.

Iranian nuke is certainly not going to help the situation nobody likes to be within range of any nuclear capable nation what if that nuclear capable nation have been somewhat hostile to you for the past 30 years? You would be a fool not to seek a deterrent.

Again what I really wish is that for both sides to drop their prejudice and hate and propaganda and slander against each other. Iranians who see themselves as "The superior race" in the region must get a wake up call and we who see ourselves as (The only sole Representative in the world for Islam) must also drop this thought. There is a way for us to maybe see eye to eye one day but this is as low as it has ever gotten in the history of both nations. I mean take a look at this thread. Any Saudi who sees Iranians and Iranian supporters posts here would hate anything and everything associated with or ever been close or even which has a faint smell of the word Iran and I wouldn't blame him. Just look at yourselves you are all pathetic and racist.

As for me however I understand very well where does everybody come from. I also understand very well where my nation has come from and where it is going. and wither you like it or not all I am going to say is brace yourselves these next few years are going to hold a lot of surprises for you lot.

.and we who see ourselves as (The only sole Representative in the world for Islam) must also drop this thought.

lol...that itself is pretty much racist from you...because our dear frends pakistanis think of themselves as islam ka qila (fortress of islam)....

though truth be told..i agree with you...arabs , especially the gulf ones, are the original muslims and rest are pretty much converts...

Back
Top Bottom