What's new

Saudi Arabia Receives Two Further Typhoons Today!

Can you sell it?-
How is Saudi Arabia's intelligence? If they had an declared enemy can they compose a target bank effectively? Because without that I don't see the need for this Air Force.

What do you think Saudi Intelligence is like?

Saudi's airforce is very impressive and probably the best in the Middle East, or at least equal to Israel's.

So is there anything else planned for it in the medium term? I know there's an option for another 40 Typhoons, but any other procurements or major projects in the works?

Introduction of 84 new F-15SA and the Upgrading of 69 F-15S to SA standards. Introduction of 3 Erieye AWACs while upgrading 5 E-3 Sentries. Also introduction of a UAV wing into the Airforce intelligence/GIP branch, among other things.

I don't think anything. I know local intelligence is no different than Jordanian/US, they all spy on their citizens.

Saudi intelligence is one of the best intel services in the Middle East, to the point where ISIS only actually fears Saudi Intel among all others: ISIL Targets Saudi Intelligence | Washington Free Beacon

GIP is a very potent force within Saudi Arabia that has NOTHING to do with anything local, that is for the Mabahith.

Saudi intelligence is one of the best intel services in the Middle East, to the point where ISIS only actually fears Saudi Intel among all others: ISIL Targets Saudi Intelligence | Washington Free Beacon

GIP is a very potent force within Saudi Arabia that has NOTHING to do with anything local, that is for the Mabahith.

I'm talking about being able to prepare a target bank. If Saudi Arabia wanted to attack Iran for example, does it even have a target bank to do so provided by its own intelligence?

I'm talking about being able to prepare a target bank. If Saudi Arabia wanted to attack Iran for example, does it even have a target bank to do so provided by its own intelligence?

No doubt, GIP owns a spy satellite, what do you think it is being used for?

Two more new toys with a useless leadership, wow.

Go tell it to someone who cares. With this useless Arab world it means nothing.

Two more new toys with a useless leadership, wow.

Go tell it to someone who cares. With this useless Arab world it means nothing.

I would be the first one to rise against a war with Israel right now because it is a political suicide, and "Arabs" have more enemies than Israel to arm up against. So these would be very effective against those who endanger our own security, I am getting Google Fibre connected to my house next month, no reason to stop that over a few dead Palestinians in my opinion.

Oh and this is not telling it "to you", it is for everyone, if you don't care like you said why did you get angry at the news.

Back
Top Bottom