What's new

Saudi Arabia Receives Two Further Typhoons Today!

they will have the same fate like iraqis.... i am afraid

The Saudi Air Force has some serious firepower.

Typhoon is a great looking bird.

While Saudis enjoy the fruit of quick decision making, India is still undecided whether it should sign the deal or not.

At first the Jets were to be made and assembled locally however we have only one company capable of doing this and it is 50% owned by Boeing so Boeing refused the order and instead offered to carry out manufacturing and assembling of F-15SA locally which we took.

AEC however is a Middle Eastern Technological Military Giant, it got rights that made it equivalent for KSA to tinker with the Typhoon as any partner nation does, for which I created a thread a while ago here:

Saudi Arabia Becomes Full Partner Nation in the Typhoon Program

Can you sell it?-

:lol:
India not only attacked but caused an irrepairable damage to pak. And pak cannot "annhilate" India. At the most it will strike 5 nukes. And the retaliation will make sure that pakistan ceases to exist. Not saying India is superior or pak is inferior...but just coz of size of both the countries.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 nukes?

Yeah sure, keep living in bharti delusions.

The FACT on ground remains that india is a completely helpless and contained. It can't do crap against Pakistan from military perspective. Not even surgical strikes.

The fact remains that india was broken into four pieces..and india remains in that shape. Now p!ss off before making more posts on india-Pakistan issue.

This thread is not talking about india.

Go to the thread where cow p!ss drinking is being talked about, you'll surely find hindus and india mentioned there :omghaha:

As long as they stay in line with what the United States want, they'll be safe.

Our interests for sometime have and for other time haven't met up with the US interests, but we always walk our way through.

Saudi's airforce is very impressive and probably the best in the Middle East, or at least equal to Israel's.

So is there anything else planned for it in the medium term? I know there's an option for another 40 Typhoons, but any other procurements or major projects in the works?

Saudi's airforce is very impressive and probably the best in the Middle East, or at least equal to Israel's.

So is there anything else planned for it in the medium term? I know there's an option for another 40 Typhoons, but any other procurements or major projects in the works?

How is Saudi Arabia's intelligence? If they had an declared enemy can they compose a target bank effectively? Because without that I don't see the need for this Air Force.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 nukes?

Yeah sure, keep living in bharti delusions.

The FACT on ground remains that india is a completely helpless and contained. It can't do crap against Pakistan from military perspective. Not even surgical strikes.

The fact remains that india was broken into four pieces..and india remains in that shape. Now p!ss off before making more posts on india-Pakistan issue.

This thread is not talking about india.

Go to the thread where cow p!ss drinking is being talked about, you'll surely find hindus and india mentioned there :omghaha:
Regarding military strike, India is fully capable. The only reason is nukes, you use one nuke on India, you will loose your bargaining card and invite decimation from India. India contained by pak...my as$. :lol: You brought asymmetric warfare into picture and we are just returning the favor...which destroyed your country and opened a new front for pak army to deal with. :)
And regarding cow p!ss drinking thread...sure I'll go there are you go to camel p!ss drinking thread...If you know what I mean. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom