What's new

Saudi Arabia is Israel’s last hope: report

I have a name for press tv..trollywood...made by mixing Tehran + troll + Hollywood.

Why do you deny Saud American complicity?? Do you deny American Israeli complicity?? Therefore Israeli Saud alliance??

It is well established that Israel and Sauds closest ally is America. Why is it a leap of faith to come to the conclusion that they are allies too
Ditto Pakistan.

I have a name for press tv..trollywood...made by mixing Tehran + troll + Hollywood.

For the Arabs & batman that thanked his post This is what he had to say

The Chritian clergy took Europe into recurring wars and total extinction of knowledge..the so called dark ages..much like what is happening to Muslims of today...This bought an obvious social divide..the Jews continue to prosper as bankers, scientist, intellectuals, eyc while much of the Christendom was reduced to backward sh_t hole..Think of all Taliban and AQ took Afghanistan back into stone age. The clergy answer to their own backwardness and failure was conspiracy theories against the Jews...Much like what Arabs do to cover their incompetent despots...

Post 402

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ebunking-palestinean-lies-14.html#post2890391

Ditto Pakistan.

Do not put us in saudi Israeli category. Just do a google search and see how much hatred you and Americans spout through your Zionist press for Pakistan

For the Arabs & batman that thanked his post This is what he had to say

The Chritian clergy took Europe into recurring wars and total extinction of knowledge..the so called dark ages..much like what is happening to Muslims of today...This bought an obvious social divide..the Jews continue to prosper as bankers, scientist, intellectuals, eyc while much of the Christendom was reduced to backward sh_t hole..Think of all Taliban and AQ took Afghanistan back into stone age. The clergy answer to their own backwardness and failure was conspiracy theories against the Jews...Much like what Arabs do to cover their incompetent despots...

Post 402

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ebunking-palestinean-lies-14.html#post2890391
The thank button is used for the single post, not everything the member has ever said.

Do not put us in saudi Israeli category. Just do a google search and see how much hatred you and Americans spout through your Zionist press for Pakistan
The US had a comprehensive plan to invade S.Arabia(I will post the documents later). What if that happened? Who would come and help kick out the invaders? You!! lol
So it is a matter of necessity(for the time being) that we ally with the US. Just like mighty Pakistan has to endure the humiliating drone bombing so just not to anger the US.

You Arabs should be ashamed to be agreeing and joining in with an Israeli.

You should not assume that I told you differently.

Aren't we the ones who are in bed with Israelis?:lol:
The following thread is my favorite since it shows your hypocracy:

It is true. Thanks for the nice documentary. :tup: I also used to believe in Palestinian terrorism once upon a time. But now I stand for Israeli cause based on my research.

Palestinian terrorists are no better than Chechenyan terrorists, pakistan's taliban, libyan terrorists and Syrian terrorists.
I'm one of those that doesn't believe the Palis deserve any respect. Israel was created from their lands, correct, but currently I can't find any reason to support them. Their arab cousins don't give a ****, so why should we? On top of that, these palis supported Saddam when he was killing Kurds, shia arabs and Iranians back in the 80's. They're heavily influenced by wahabi ideas from Saudi Arabia. I say let the Saudis support them.

The US had a comprehensive plan to invade S.Arabia(I will post the documents later). What if that happened? Who would come and help kick out the invaders? You!! lol
So it is a matter of necessity(for the time being) that we ally with the US. Just like mighty Pakistan has to endure the humiliating drone bombing so just not to anger the US.

The difference between you and us is our people are critical of Pakistani leaders who bow to Americans. You lot do not accept legitamate condemnation of your despotic leaders

Aren't we the ones who are in bed with Israelis?:lol:

Yep sauds are. Jordan is a non entity does not matter what you do or who you side with

Lol @ trollywood.......according to hollywood :
Saudis= Lazy fat people,camels,sand,GMCs+ alot of oil and evil masterminds.
Iranians=Ahmedenijad+camels,sand+oil=hate the jews and want nukes.
Pakistanis=Evil ISI,Mountains,terrorist+want our money..lol
Indians="dinga dinga dinga",call centers,poor people with money they saved since forever(now they have it and we need it)
Chinese=Evil communists,everything is made there.
Afghans=suicide bombers and our puppet karzai>(eatin our dollars)
Israel=Our innocent little baby surrounded by evil people...
9ljz7k.jpg

Note=its a joke and not to be taken seriously.

The difference between you and us is our people are critical of Pakistani leaders who bow to Americans. You lot do not accept legitamate condemnation of your despotic leaders

Yep sauds are. Jordan is a non entity does not matter what you do or who you side with

Doesn't matter to who? to Iran-B?looooooooooool:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom