What's new

Saudi Arabia is Israel’s last hope: report

Doesn't matter to who? to Iran-B?looooooooooool:rofl:

Your country is an Arab country without oil mate. What use are you to anyone lol anyway no one cares if you side with Israel or not.

Sauds we have reasons to argue we have very close relations and we need to iron out its no different to two brothers arguing. Even Sauds here are saying that we are in difficulties and are being forced into American camp. Sauds by threats and Pakistanis through corrupt leaders

More from hollywood:

Japan=wierd ****,robots etc.
Australia=british people(cowboy wannabes) + kangroos.
Tunisia,Algeria,syria= Where are they? africa?
Africa=black people came from hear.
Egypt=Paramids.
Greek=troy (movie) was made there??Romans?lol
Vetican=Pope lives there.
Italy=Wierd lingo,PIZZA,Ferrari.
Germans=Hitler,crappy beer.
French=cowards...lol

Your country is an Arab country without oil mate. What use are you to anyone lol anyway no one cares if you side with Israel or not.

Sauds we have reasons to argue we have very close relations and we need to iron out its no different to two brothers arguing. Even Sauds here are saying that we are in difficulties and are being forced into American camp. Sauds by threats and Pakistanis through corrupt leaders

Seriously man, you are nobody to talk in the name of Pakistani here neither talking about countries in a good or a bad way. I remind you that you are just a forum member, not a UN head... wake up my friend, wake up...

Seriously man, you are nobody to talk in the name of Pakistani here neither talking about countries in a good or a bad way. I remind you that you are just a forum member, not a UN head... wake up my friend, wake up...

Still does not change the fact that Jordanians are irrelevant.

I do not have to speak for Pakistan or be "someone" to state that population of Jordan is 6 million and Pakistan is 180 million

He's expressing his own opinion ... Who are you to tell him what to speak ? ... :azn:

Are you taught that " only UN heads can talk about the state of countries " in Bahrain ?

Jordanians have no right to speak of human rights... Their mighty army killed and massacred 20000 Israelis, oh sorry, Palestinians in 1971...
Russia on the other hand only massacred tens of millions of Muslims. Well done :tup:

Jordanians have no right to speak of human rights... Their mighty army killed and massacred 20000 Israelis, oh sorry, Palestinians in 1971...

Who is talking about human rights here? REPORTED...

He's expressing his own opinion ... Who are you to tell him what to speak ? ... What the hell is wrong with you ? :hitwall:

Some of the Arabs on here are limited in the art of discussion by education and intellectual agility so it prevents serious discussion

He's expressing his own opinion ... Who are you to tell him what to speak ? ... What the hell is wrong with you ? :hitwall:

He was talking about which countries matter and which don't...I find that silly.

Russia on the other hand only massacred tens of millions of Muslims. Well done :tup:

off topic and reported

Lets get back to topic. Now that Egypt is no longer around to assist Israelis. The Israelis will have to rely on Sauds

He was talking about which countries matter and which don't...I find that silly.

I was talking about one country being irrelevant as an ally to Israel. That is Jordan by virtue of size and no oil

Let me clear somethings for you too ... I am well aware of the ancient Arab-Persian rivalry
But do you realize now that Persians are Muslims and thus your brothers ? Or do you plan to carry your historic bias till the kingdom comes ? :azn: ... I do not understand why do you guys cite the Muslim attack on Persia ... There have been great Islamic scholars from both Arab and Persia who have interpreted Islam ... Even more ironic is the fact , that Iranians weren't not always Shias ... So whatever problem you had with them , those weren't with Shias but Persians ...

Please stop this propaganda bull **** ... All of us here know very well which country in the world uses sectarianism and defense of Saudi Arabian monarchy as an Islamic duty as a card everywhere ... We all know who has exported the radical , rigid and strict interpretation of Islam which is totally unacceptable and unIslamic all over the world ... We all know who calls for Jihad against infidel US and Zionists whilst in the same time remaining in bed with them ... If you accuse Iran of using its influence , then you might want to have a look at your own history ... What are GCC's internal affairs for one ? Killing Shias in Bahrain just because they are protesting against oppressive monarch of their country ? :azn: Why should they follow any international agreement which do not benefit them in any way ? Why should Iranians not defend their country as they are pushed into the wall by both GCC and US ? Why should they not pursue their nuclear program surrounded by too many enemies ? I do not see the puppet Abdullah or other monarch of the GCC saying a word about Israeli nuclear program ? WHY ? Need i remind you who were the people who made $ the reserve currency of the world , provided money and radical ideology to make the world uni polar and paved the way for the creation of Israel by fighting against their fellow Ottoman Empire brothers ?
As for Iran-Israel relations , Yes there was close co operation between the two ... But that is PAST ! Iranians people never approved of that and neither did they conspire against you even then ! Iranians overthrew the US feet licker and installed a pro Islamic Govt in the place ... I do not see Arabs doing the same despite the actions of their monarchy ! Do you have any right to speak about this thing in the first place even ?

As for KSA-Israel relations , you are not fooling anyone ... We are all aware of the close relations and co operations between the two countries ... Just because you haven't established diplomatic relations formally , doesn't mean you aren't conspiring against Iran with them ... Who was all locked and ready to provide bases to Israel to attack nuclear facilities of Iran ? ... Various reports in the media are available to confirm this both by KSA officials and their Israeli counterparts ... And stop this ridiculous " there can be no peace with Israel " ... You are already at peace with Israel and united against a common MUSLIM enemy " Iran " ... I know this stance for public consumption but you ai'nt fooling anyone ...

Attack on Kaba ? :azn: ... Are you insane ? Do you even now what happened in Makkah ?
How your soldiers opened fire at peaceful Iranian protesters and killed hundreds of them ? Is that what you are talking about ?
Feeling proud at killing your Muslim brothers ? And even those protest were the result of the violent ideology of Al Wahab ...

do you think you knocked down my argument by saying we all know we all aware of or by bringing wiki. its easy to throw words with no proof regarding a relation with israel as you claimed, i want to you to bring just one proof to support your claim that saudi official announced any military cooperation in regards of iran issue. i see you going up and down showing your hatred towards arabs. let me tell you something arabs and persians conflict in not SOMETHING NEW as i stated before. persians and iranian agent are not welcome in the GCC wither you like it or not. regarding the attack in makkah by the iranian and the reaction by the saudi soldiers is the least we can do to protect the holy mosque. I think iran is huge enough for the Iranian to protest over there, oh i forgot Khomaini will massacre them as he's followers are doing today towards the ahvazi people who are arabs oh that did mean anything to you cuz their arabs. we are not going to allow any peace disturbing in makkah nor in Madina. we have protect those places since ever and will remain under our control as well as the arabian peninsula. FYI israel is not going to attack iran nor iran will attack israel witch will result to the destruction of iran. israel and iran have a common enemy ( arabs ) so any war would erupt will weaken both countries and that will give us more superiority in the region witches both side will not allow to. same with saudi arabia in case of war with iran will benefit the Zionist. we are not stupid we know the game very well. its seems like you haven't read the link i provided in my previous post. here is the link again. I don't balm you for your ignorance. the rest of your post is useless and pointless. BS as usual. as for now get over it. arabs have engaged in many wars with israel. so tell me one thing that iran have done agents israel instead of blah blah every day in the media > talking is easy and cheap where actions speak louder than words.

do you think you knocked down my argument by saying we all know we all aware of or by bringing wiki. its easy to throw words with no proof regarding a relation with israel as you claimed, i want to you to bring just one proof to support your claim that saudi official announced any military cooperation in regards of iran issue. i see you going up and down showing your hatred towards arabs. let me tell you something arabs and persians conflict in not SOMETHING NEW as i stated before. persians and iranian agent are not welcome in the GCC wither you like it or not. regarding the attack in makkah by the iranian and the reaction by the saudi soldiers is the least we can do to protect the holy mosque. I think iran is huge enough for the Iranian to protest over there, oh i forgot Khomaini will massacre them as he's followers are doing today towards the ahvazi people who are arabs oh that did mean anything to you cuz their arabs. we are not going to allow any peace disturbing in makkah nor in Madina. we have protect those places since ever and will remain under our control as well as the arabian peninsula. FYI israel is not going to attack iran nor iran will attack israel witch will result to the destruction of iran. israel and iran have a common enemy ( arabs ) so any war would erupt will weaken both countries and that will give us more superiority in the region witches both side will not allow to. same with saudi arabia in case of war with iran will benefit the Zionist. we are not stupid we know the game very well. its seems like you haven't read the link i provided in my previous post. here is the link again. I don't balm you for your ignorance. the rest of your post is useless and pointless. BS as usual. as for now get over it. arabs have engaged in many wars with israel. so tell me one thing that iran have done agents israel instead of blah blah every day in the media > talking is easy and cheap where actions speak louder than words.
Only the Iranians would use a political excuse to murder pilgrims in a sacred event like Hajj. We didn't ban them for long enough IMO.

Back
Top Bottom