What's new

Saudi Arabia: Iran ‘not eligible’ to attend Syria talks

As you said, they are only 'talks', it won't go beyond until one party is trying to force its policy on others.

What one party are we talking about here? Both of the Syrian parties involved in this conflict have been invited. Iran has never been considered in these talks. It just is the shouts and raves we keep hearing from the Iranians seeking attention, wanted to be invited.

Geneva II is useless, just like the first one.

Yeah. I'm so familiar with this tone. It reminds me about the Mullahs whining about not receiving an invitation :lol:

Rouhani says Syria talks will fail without Iran | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

PressTV - Geneva 2 talks unsuccessful without Iran: Cleric

Geneva II leading nowhere without Iran: lawmaker

Iran wasn't the one asking to join the conference, and it insisted that it will accept no preconditions for the talks, after that U.N invited Iran. So trying to call off the invitation has the least impact on Iran. We were never interested in this Geneva II thing, but Iran said it will join the talks if invited with no preconditions

You are so delusional my friend. The Iranians' blood is boiling wanting to receive an invitation. Something they will never get.

As you said, they are only 'talks', it won't go beyond until one party is trying to force its policy on others.

Geneva II is useless, just like the first one.

Iran wasn't the one asking to join the conference, and it insisted that it will accept no preconditions for the talks, after that U.N invited Iran. So trying to call off the invitation has the least impact on Iran. We were never interested in this Geneva II thing, but Iran said it will join the talks if invited with no preconditions.

its not whether its going to happen but how effective talks will be if you dont include major player in the conflict. Who will you talk to? Remeber they have the upper hand in syrian conflict.

As I stated earlier. Iran has never been considered in this equation. The opposition will be holding talks with the Syrian regime, the Iranians might need to sit down and lesson, that's all.

How about Iran and hizballah which Israel views as greater threats than Hamas you seem to have forgotten to address those two.

Hezbollah was taught a lesson in the last confrontation they had with the Israelis. As for Iran, they need to understand that they can't live under harsh sanctions forever, after all people should get something to eat.

Last edited:
What one party are we talking about here? Both of the Syrian parties involved in this conflict have been invited. Iran has never been considered in these talks. It just is the shouts and raves we keep hearing from the Iranians seeking attention, wanted to be invited.

Yeah. I'm so familiar with this tone. It reminds me about the Mullahs whining about not receiving an invitation :lol:

Rouhani says Syria talks will fail without Iran | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

You are so delusional my friend. The Iranians' blood is boiling wanting to receive an invitation. Something they will never get.

As I stated earlier. Iran has never been considered in this equation. The opposition will be holding talks with the Syrian regime, the Iranians might need to sit down and lesson, that's all.

Hezbollah was taught a lesson in the last confrontation they had with the Israelis. As for Iran, they need to understand that they can't live under harsh sanctions forever, after all people should get something to eat.
Ah yes, the true Saudi face shows itself in this post siding with Israel against your own Arab and Muslim brothers in Lebanon.

Saying that 'Geneva talks will fail without Iran' doesn't mean asking them to invite Iran. Nice try though.

If Iran wasn't considered, there wouldn't be so much fuss about Iran being present in the talks, and the 'opposition' wouldn't cry and threaten to leave the talks because of Iran joining it. You don't do all this whining for someone who is not 'considered'.

They wanted to force Iran to accept Geneva I terms, in which Iran wasn't present, so naturally Iran refused. If we were asking so eagerly to join the talks, we would have accepted their terms and participated in the talks.

You see every line of your logic is failing here.

Saying that 'Geneva talks will fail without Iran' doesn't mean asking them to invite Iran. Nice try though.

You word-manipulation is astoundingly amazing :lol:

It is crystal clear. Only homosapins won't realize that. The fact that Iran has been seeking attention over this isn't new. What else would it be?

If Iran wasn't considered, the wouldn't be so much fuss about Iran being present in the talks, and the 'opposition' wouldn't cry and threaten to leave the talks because of Iran joining it.

It just is that Iran is not welcome, never have, and never will be. Is it too much to ask to comprehend? The issue doesn't lie with the opposition itself solely, but obviously with everybody.

You don't do all this whining for someone who is not 'considered'.

No winds on the map over this. The Iranians have been shouting since last year.

They wanted to force Iran to accept Geneva I terms, in which Iran wasn't present, so naturally Iran refused. If we were asking so eagerly to join the talk, we would have accepted their terms and participated in the talks.

Why would I force something on someone who only understands the language of violence? Clearly, Iran is now reaping what she saws. Other than that you might need to talk to the UN about it :lol:

BBC News - Syria crisis: UN pulls Iran invitation to Geneva talks

Don't try to make yourself happy by saying this and that ;)

We know who's gone nuts in this.

You see, even the Russians feel sorry for you:
PressTV - Syria talks hypocritical without Iran presence: Lavrov

If Iran wasn't considered, there wouldn't be so much fuss about Iran being present in the talks, and the 'opposition' wouldn't cry and threaten to leave the talks because of Iran joining it. You don't do all this whining for someone who is not 'considered'.

They wanted to force Iran to accept Geneva I terms, in which Iran wasn't present, so naturally Iran refused. If we were asking so eagerly to join the talks, we would have accepted their terms and participated in the talks.

|BREAKING NEWS ALERT
NYTimes.com

BREAKING NEWSMonday, January 20, 2014 4:33 PM EST
U.N. Withdraws Invitation for Iran to Join Syria Talks

The United Nations on Monday withdrew an invitation to Iran to attend the much-anticipated Syria peace conference, reversing a decision announced a day earlier.

Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, whose decision to invite Iran had threatened to unravel the Syria talks less than 48 hours before the scheduled start, issued a statement on Monday rescinding the invitation. The United States had said it was surprised by the invitation because Iran had not agreed to conditions for the talks, to be held on Wednesday in Montreux, Switzerland.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/21/world/middleeast/syria.html?emc=edit_na_20140120

re

Its actually their loss, NOT Iran's, if they want Iran's help there shouldn't be any precondition, any country do what it must to protect its interests, Iran doesn't want to be there just for the sake of being there, if Iran is to be there its to protect its own interests, not others, and Iranian leaders have said from time to time that "Iran doesn't accept any pre-condition and we'll attend only if we are invited without any pre-condition".

End of story.

At the end, people will Syria will suffer the most. Whilst Saudi Arabia and Iran are thumping their chest over supremacy, the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) will continue to be in ruins. How can Saudi Arabia and Iran stopped? Clearly, they play major roles in terrorism, which is something most Muslim nations have no control over including Pakistan - one of the largest army in the world.

Inviting Iran to Syria talk is essential for peace in Syria. Also, the stable relationship between Saudi Arabia and Iran will do wonders for the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Iran and Saudi both need to behave .. they are playing in the hands of non-muslims ... see how Muslim Rulers used to take this issue and make sure no other party get benefits due to difference in Muslims

ALi.jpg

Then they have just extended the duration of the Syrian conflict. Without Iran presence, Geneva II is dead from the get go. It is good for the Syrians! It gives them time to regroup, band with the SAA , restructure and smash the Wahabists. We did it alone, in the worst conditions possible. We didn't have Russia at the time and to top it, we were under an embargo...Thanks to South Africa and the UAE, we managed to surf the Islamist tide...Syrians share our DNA , thus our fighting spirit. We have all the confidence that they will merge victorious!

Then they have just extended the duration of the Syrian conflict. Without Iran presence, Geneva II is dead from the get go. It is good for the Syrians! It gives them time to regroup, band with the SAA , restructure and smash the Wahabists. We did it alone, in the worst conditions possible. We didn't have Russia at the time and to top it, we were under an embargo...Thanks to South Africa and the UAE, we managed to surf the Islamist tide...Syrians share our DNA , thus our fighting spirit. We have all the confidence that they will merge victorious!

Both parties concerned in this issue are going to attend these talks. Iran was the nails in this issue, and nails should be clipped.

Speaking of Algeria's war against terror, I think this issue is diamatrically different from the Syrian issue. We did stand with you at a time you need us the most, and continuing.

I don't think iran should go to that Imperialist Geneva 2 iran doing great job by crushing terrorists

Their recruiting thousands and thousands of semi-organized militia members to keep Iraq's central government totally powerless. To take you and your country a hostage for their own imperial fantasies.

Good luck with the Persian "brotherhood" my friend. I wish you personally too much of its "blessings".

Back
Top Bottom