What's new

Saudi Arabia: Iran ‘not eligible’ to attend Syria talks

With all due respect but the Iranians would be the least to speak about subservience bro! :lol: don't make us remind you about the axis of evil reference :rofl: :omghaha: :lol: :D :laugh:

Stay out of it bro :bounce:
I am not iranian my father is
Lap dogs is your people you paid to topple saddam but the Americans gave Iraq to shia government:lol:

I am not iranian my father is
Lap dogs is your people you paid to topple saddam but the Americans gave Iraq to shia government:lol:

:lol: You are far from being delusional bro if you think we ever paid a single penny. As a matter of fact, it's been said that Iran did fully cooperate with NATO to invade both of Iraq and Afghanistan. Otherwise, you would have remained in your basements waiting for the dude :rofl:

:lol: You are far from being delusional bro if you think we ever paid a single penny. As a matter of fact, it's been said that Iran did fully cooperate with NATO to invade both of Iraq and Afghanistan. Otherwise, you would have remained in your basements waiting for the dude :rofl:
Keep telling your self that but you can't change history :dance3:

Keep telling your self that but you can't change history :dance3:

How did KSA topple Saddam Hussein? That was USA. KSA did not participate in the invasion nor did we allow our land to be used for an invasion of Iraq. Since when are you cheering for Saddam Hussein?

If the nonsense you are telling is correct then you should be grateful for KSA.

Besides Iraq is not needed for KSA. Better cooperation would be a good thing but little is no problem either. KSA has themselves made the decisions in connection to Iraq which are not a trusted government according to KSA. Not the other way around. Hence why Al-Maliki is crying about KSA all the time and most Iraqi Shia Arabs.
Let them cry rivers.

How did KSA topple Saddam Hussein? That was USA. KSA did not participate in the invasion nor did we allow our land to be used for an invasion of Iraq. Since when are you cheering for Saddam Hussein?

If the nonsense you are telling is correct then you should be grateful for KSA.

Besides Iraq is not needed for KSA. Better cooperation would be a good thing but little is no problem either. KSA has themselves made the decisions in connection to Iraq which are not a trusted government according to KSA. Not the other way around. Hence why Al-Maliki is crying about KSA all the time and most Iraqi Shia Arabs.
Let them cry rivers.

JEW propaganda

Maliki isn’t crying.
We like the rivers

Only Saudis here are crying,

Back
Top Bottom