What's new

Saudi Arabia: Iran ‘not eligible’ to attend Syria talks

If anyone but KSA had said it, I would at least consider thinking about what has been said, but the term 'not eligible' coming from Saudi Arabia, is something beyond hilarious, being itself the largest supplier of funds to various mercenaries and rebels fighting in Syria.

But jokes do exist in political world too, this is one of them..... :tup:

Yes, we do support political groups that oppose Al Asad regime. Primarily for the sake of combating the expansion of the Iranian Mullas imperial dreams. If some humanitarian stuff come alongside -- so much the better.

We say this OUT LOUD without the Iranian institutionalized doctrine of "silver-tongued", "double-faced" widely exposed, widely ridiculed political maneuvers.

You have been trying to show Iran's image as the mother of justice and innocence. Whom are you kidding? Does anybody here look like an 8 years old child to you?

Iran through its notorious Revolutionary Guard is a major major financier of war crimes in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and elsewhere. Qasem Soleimani, the leader of Quds Force (an arm of the Revolutionary Guard) is one of the most dangerous living terrorists on the planet.

The Mullas are already done with oppressing their own people who are lining up at Western Embassies seeking refugees for any excuse (even for claiming to be discriminated against homosexuals). They are out there in Malaysia, the U.S, France, Dubai, and Canada. All yelling all screaming of the cancerous mafia that let them leave their own land.

Last edited:
Yes, we do support political groups that oppose Al Asad regime. Primarily for the sake of combating the expansion of the Iranian Mullas imperial dreams. If some humanitarian stuff come alongside -- so much the better.

We say this OUT LOUD without the Iranian institutionalized doctrine of "silver-tongued", "double-faced" widely exposed, widely ridiculed political maneuvers.

You have been trying to show Iran's image as the mother of justice and innocence. Whom are you kidding? Does anybody here look like 8 years old child to you?

Iran through its notorious Revolutionary Guard is a major major financier of war crimes in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and elsewhere. Qasem Soleimani, the leader of Quds Force (an arm of the Revolutionary Guard) is one of the most dangerous living terrorists on the planet.

The Mullas are already done with oppressing their own people who are lining up at Western Embassies seeking refugees for any excuse (even for claiming to be discriminated against homosexuals). They are out there in Malaysia, the U.S, France, Dubai, and Canada. All yelling all screaming of the cancerous mafia that let them leave their own land.

As I said before, someone's terrorist is another ones's freedom fighter, so this argument is going nowhere.

Rest of your post is regular blabbering and childish fights that has been repeated numerous times, So excuse me for not wasting time on it. I'm not much in to these arguments.

Saudi Arabia is eligible? On what basis?

I think it was Iran which was the punching bag and villain in Syria. The other bigger villain which destabilized the whole region in this misadventure is Saudi Arabia.

If Saudi Arabia is eligible, Iran is.

Saudi Arabia is eligible? On what basis?

I think it was Iran which was the punching bag and villain in Syria. The other bigger villain which destabilized the whole region in this misadventure is Saudi Arabia.

If Saudi Arabia is eligible, Iran is.

The Iranians are out as we speak, which means your argument is null and void.

The Iranians are out as we speak, which means your argument is null and void.

Its null and void because Saudi Arabia and US are in this mischief.

Please explain to me how Iran is not part of the dialogue? Iran is allegedly supporting the 'bad guys' there. There is a stalemate. No one is winning. No one has lost. So by that logic Iran is an equal stakeholder.

What is Canada, Morocco doing there? If Turkey is there, so should Iran be.

I know sitting in Canada, this country has no foreign policy. Its not active on world scene like US, UK and other fully developed nations are.

Not really. Our allies - the EU and the AL - on the same page in this. But they didn't bring it out of nowhere, that's because of the behavior of the " Islamic " republic.

Please explain to me how Iran is not part of the dialogue? Iran is allegedly supporting the 'bad guys' there

The role the Iranians take in this conflict isn't solely based on their supports to this side or that side. They are sending their boys to die out their, while ignoring the basic needs and demands of their own people. Additionally, Hezbollah - which is the pawn of the Iranians is getting involved in this - We can't negotiate with savage militants whatsoever. All what should be done is to hit, hit, and hit.

There is a stalemate. No one is winning. No one has lost. So by that logic Iran is an equal stakeholder.

True, the conflict is not over yet but then again the " Islamic " Republic has never been considered in these talks, never have and never will be. The only part which reserves the right to get in these talks is the Syrian regime, Iran is an outlandish pariah body.

These are decent countries, they are welcome to join these talks but we can't apply the same on the Mullah regime despite the fact that they're rational but they still are dicey, at best with their supremacists mentality.

I know sitting in Canada, this country has no foreign policy. Its not active on world scene like US, UK and other fully developed nations are.

I don't think the topic we are discussing is related to Canada. But at any rate, the Canadian themselves were a few steps away from being attacked by Iranian-backed terrorists, same goes with Morocco. These two countries suspended their relations with the " Islamic " republic as it was posing a threat to their own people. So at this point I guess we can't compare gold to rust i.e. Iran to Canada or Morocco.

Please explain to me how Iran is not part of the dialogue? Iran is allegedly supporting the 'bad guys' there. There is a stalemate. No one is winning. No one has lost. So by that logic Iran is an equal stakeholder.

These are decent countries,

These two countries suspended their relations with the " Islamic " republic as it was posing a threat to their own people. So at this point I guess we can't compare gold to rust i.e. Iran to Canada or Morocco.

:omghaha: Decent countries! Those who destroy others cant be decent. Tell me which country has Iran attacked? Canada? Morocco?

Britain by your definition is also a decent country and so is US. These countries interfere in every other country, back transnational terrorists to advance their interests. they cant be called decent, for God's sake!

In Pakistan and many other Sunni dominated countries, Saudi Arabia has poisoned our youngsters teaching them anti-shia philosophy. Shias and Sunnis (40 and 60% in Pakistan respectively) lived in total peace until Saudi indoctrination arrived in late 80s'.

Coming from SA, its laughable. The biggest financier of terror groups. How? Enjoy the links.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian

Charities. Donations were once the largest source of terrorist funding, coming mostly from charities and wealthy individuals. For years, individuals and charities based in Saudi Arabia were the most important source of funds for al-Qaeda, according to a 2002 CFR Task Force Report.

Destroying a Nation State: US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan

WikiLeaks cables assess terrorism funding in Saudi Arabia, Gulf states

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/12/06/wikileaks.terrorism.funding/

Last edited:
Their recruiting thousands and thousands of semi-organized militia members to keep Iraq's central government totally powerless. To take you and your country a hostage for their own imperial fantasies.

Good luck with the Persian "brotherhood" my friend. I wish you personally too much of its "blessings".
I am not shia or muslim who told you I support iran Iraq central government are happy with terrorism an sectarian conflict because that's keep them in power the same thing your government do to stay in power don't forget your government and iran support terrorism in our country so democracy fail in Iraq because they are afraid

:omghaha: Decent countries! Those who destroy others cant be decent. Tell me which country has Iran attacked? Canada? Morocco?

Last year, the Canadian Gov't arrested a terror cell connected to Iran. Their goal was to bomb central train station, which is why the Canadian Gov't suspended its relations with the " Islamic " Republic.

Reference:

Canadians Crush New al-Qaida
Bomb Plot; Point Finger at Iran

Canada Lists Both Iran and Syria as State Supporters of Terrorism

Suspected Iran link in Canadian rail plot puzzles terror experts - CNN.com

Same goes with Morocco as well. The crazed Mullahs assisted terrorists in Western Sahara, which had also led to the suspension of their relations with the " Islamic "

Reference:

Iran Spreading Terror Network in Africa; Morocco Emerges as Model for Arab Democracy; Israelis in Gaza Rocket Range Fear for Future Reports the Tower Magazine, August 2013

Iran says Morocco's move to cut ties harms unity - CNN.com

Don't try to argue with me on this, we have been in this business, we know better about this much more than the superficial knowledge of yours.

:lol:

In Pakistan and many other Sunni dominated countries, Saudi Arabia has poisoned our youngsters teaching them anti-shia philosophy. Shias and Sunnis (40 and 60% in Pakistan respectively) lived in total peace until Saudi indoctrination arrived in late 80s'.

We can only take credits for creating the Taliban with Pakistan of course.

We have been under attack by the very same savages you're talking about in KSA for 20 something times.

Britain by your definition is also a decent country and so is US. These countries interfere in every other country, back transnational terrorists to advance their interests. they cant be called decent, for God's sake!

Shout as much as you wish bro, Iran is out and there is nothing much you can do about it. :lol:

Come again :lol:

Next ...,
Coming from SA, its laughable. The biggest financier of terror groups. How? Enjoy the links.
WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian

Charities. Donations were once the largest source of terrorist funding, coming mostly from charities and wealthy individuals. For years, individuals and charities based in Saudi Arabia were the most important source of funds for al-Qaeda, according to a 2002 CFR Task Force Report.

Destroying a Nation State: US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan
WikiLeaks cables assess terrorism funding in Saudi Arabia, Gulf states

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

Back
Top Bottom