What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

@Wahhab2701

It is the great city of Al-Baha and Al-Bahah province. Those are mountainous areas. Very beautiful areas. Very much indeed. One of the greatest areas of KSA.;)

@Arabian Legend is a native. :yahoo:

It has one of the most pleasant climates in the world.

Al Bahah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very friendly people. It is part of the historical Hijaz region. The region also has historical ties to Yemen.
Woww.... @Arabian Legend must a lucky freak :whistle::no: To be born and raised in this such beautiful place. Seeing the banana trees I guess this place is an everlasting green regardless of the season. Truly beautiful. My country has many place like this but What makes it different is this green combined with the beauty of desert and rocky mountain

5277066758_d932959a82_o.jpg

5283747137_460ac6fd9c_o.jpg

7475743690_93da7d818f_o.jpg

5066545655_faca9d0165_o.jpg

3773530844_074cc091ec_o.jpg

8738837777_4ac050fa6f_o.jpg

^^ LoL. It would be so nice if we have one like those but our desert is vast unlike the ones in UAE and Oman. So it will take forever to get there back and fourth unless by a plane.

^^ LoL. It would be so nice if we have one like those but our desert is vast unlike the ones in UAE and Oman. So it will take forever to get there back and fourth unless by a plane.

Yes but it could easily be done in the nearest cities/towns/villages near the Rub' al-Khali, An Nafud or the ad-Dahna.

It would be absolutely awesome.:yay:

Hugely popoular. One can make different resorts. Not necessarily all luxurious.

Last edited:
I said many times that desert has its own beauty and these picture have prove it.

Indeed. Those are photos from a resort in the UAE and the Emirati part of the Rub' al-Khali desert. The Saudi Arabian part of the Rub' al-Khali desert is much more beautiful and has much bigger sand dunes, lakes, oasis and natural beauty in general. Then you have the An-Nafud and Ad-Dahna deserts which are rocky/volcanic and even more beautiful. They are similar to the Wadi Rum in Jordan where Petra is located.

You should google some of the proposed hotels that Jordan is aiming to built in the Wadi Rum. That's insane beauty.

Once, hopefully in my lifetime, when KSA gets a tourism sector going (real one) it will become huge business for the country. Many similar projects can be constructed be it desert, mountain, city, sea, island etc. resorts.

What is guaranteed is the steady flow of Muslim tourists/pilgrims for an eternity and they will only grow in numbers. If just some of the dinosaurs would realize this potential. KSA is very privileged in many areas but unfortunately the big potential has not been utilized in the best ways always but I hope it will come since I see constant signs of that. The oil/gas/mineral resources etc. has also been kind of a curse at the same time. You know the reasons for that. Like any natural rich country does.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom