What's new

Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this Kabba!! damn the saudies really know how to destroy beautiful things.. it looks like a car parking now :(

It's in the middle of a huge extension program, Einstein. It's far from finished hence all the building work. That's done for disabled people to enable them to circle around the Kaaba.

Is @al-Hasani still allowed in Saudi Arabia? :P

I am not an atheist troll.

Besides this report is false.

@Aeronaut @Aether @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz

Troll thread based on nonsense and an attempt to start an flame war.

It's in the middle of a huge extension program, Einstein. It's far from finish hence all the building work. That's might for disable people to enable them to circle around the Kaaba.

I am not an atheist dimwit.

Besides this report is false.

its fugly .. marring the beauty of a historical ( religious for many) place.

its fugly .. marring the beauty of a historical ( religious for many) place.

The Kaaba has not changed. The subsequent areas around it are in the process of getting enlarged hence why it looks like it does right now. It's only temporary. But you probably had no clue about that.

Your opinion is irrelevant btw.

The Kaaba has not changed. The subsequent areas around it are in the process of getting enlarged hence why it looks like it does right now. It's only temporary. But you probably had no clue about that.

Your opinion is irrelevant btw.

well we have seen ur type of development around the historical palces in makka.

is this Kabba!! damn the saudies really know how to destroy beautiful things.. it looks like a car parking now :(

They are enlarging it but it has little scoop to enlarge. The surrounding area is so congested and claustrophobic. They have a western times square in that place. So, they want to 'modernize' and 'enlarge' holy Kabba by building multi roofs. They have destroyed the beauty of Kabba while doing it.

They are enlarging it but it has little scoop to enlarge its the surrounding area is so congested and claustrophobic. They have a western times square in that place. So, they want to 'modernize' and 'enlarge' holy Kabba by building multi roofs. They have destroyed the beauty of Kabba while doing it.

Do you have any idea of how it is going to look like when finished or are you just talking out of your *** as usual? Why is it that you are obsessed about KSA, Arabs and the ancient ME that we inhabit? I wish we could give as much attention to your little overcrowded flat swamp of a country.

Makkah is a modern town, one of the biggest in the ME, and there are plenty of historical artifacts and areas in the outskirts and in all the subsequent towns and villages around the mountain ranges.

The expansion of Al-Masjid Al-Haram is necessary and since we live in year 2014 the expansion is going to have a modern design. Just like ANYWHERE else.

In any case what happens in KSA is none of your business.

i have all respect for kabba and its value among Muslims.. but u guys are destroying its historic beauty.

We are not destroying it. Saudis are destroying it. They want to 'modernize' it. Since Kabba is in control by Saudis we can not do anything to save the historic beauty of it.

The article is dated, 1st April. Probably a prank article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom