What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Iran is occupying way more Arab and Muslim lands than Israel.

Ahwaz and the UAE islands.

It's clear who's the bigger enemy to Muslims is.
as a person who is from Ahwaz and whose father and mother are from Ahwaz and whose grandfathers and grandmothers are from Ahwaz I want to say something to you that I'm sure will get me banned for several month.
By the way Saddam also had the same thoughts as you but it was the people of khuzestan who stopped the advance of his army and gave time to the rest of the country to mobalize and it was the people of khuzestan who gave more martyr than anybody else to remain Iranian. And about forever Iranian island of Persian gulf if you are man enough to fight people who can answer your aggression come and get them and if you like you can bring your mercenaries.

First deal with Houthis in your borders then talk big , it's been 10 months you and your coalition have been trying to defeat them ...
They're losing, it has been 10 months and 80% of Yemen territories have been liberated. Unlike Iran in Syria it has been 5 years and you lost 80% of Syria. The irony

They're losing, it has been 10 months and 80% of Yemen territories have been liberated. Unlike Iran in Syria it has been 5 years and you lost 80% of Syria. The irony

Houthis are in the same position they were at the beggining ...

25 March 2015
Source: Al Jazeera and agencies

5f70a8ae506d43f7892603ba07162e5e_18.jpg

The military situation in Yemen, as of 1 January 2016:
Yemen_war_detailed_map.jpg

25 March 2015

View attachment 286238

View attachment 286239
Yemeni Civil War (2015–present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

25 March 2015

View attachment 286238

View attachment 286239
05_Yemen_Houthis.jpg

as a person who is from Ahwaz and whose father and mother are from Ahwaz and whose grandfathers and grandmothers are from Ahwaz I want to say something to you that I'm sure will get me banned for several month.
By the way Saddam also had the same thoughts as you but it was the people of khuzestan who stopped the advance of his army and gave time to the rest of the country to mobalize and it was the people of khuzestan who gave more martyr than anybody else to remain Iranian. And about forever Iranian island of Persian gulf if you are man enough to fight people who can answer your aggression come and get them and if you like you can bring your mercenaries.

Iranian, you're delusional. Your regime is slowly but surely fading, and when the time comes we will take back what is ours, I won't say much but you'll see what I mean in the upcoming years. The only thing that was holding Saudi Arabia from answering Iranian aggressions and meddling in Arab affairs is now gone. Now expect the same happening in your country and on your borders.
We will make you kneel.

That's one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read.

Just to remind you about your fabricated democracy ...

thumbnail.php

iran6.jpg

arton161573-4c4e4.jpg

In case you forgot, you can ask any other Iranian member here and can tell you what happened. Don't make a fool of yourself.
Democracy won't automatically make your country a heaven. It's simple to rig votes. There's a reason why they're anonymous. If democracy kicks into Muslim countries they'll be absolutely zero unity.

Iranian, you're delusional. Your regime is slowly but surely fading, and when the time comes we will take back what is ours, I won't say much but you'll see what I mean in the upcoming years. The only thing that was holding Saudi Arabia from answering Iranian aggressions and meddling in Arab affairs is now gone. Now expect the same happening in your country and on your borders.
We will make you kneel.
I remember you guys saying the same thing about Assad that his days are numbered and so forth several years ago :rofl:
Bunch of susmarkhor

As always BULLSHIT, the houthis are still hunting prairie chickens in Saudi territory...Get your head out of the Saud's @ss and face the reality as is. 80% liberated, hogwash!

First deal with Houthis in your borders then talk big , it's been 10 months you and your coalition have been trying to defeat them ...
we got you before and made you our slaves what do you think have changed?

We will make you kneel.
well ,we are waiting for your mercenary army . its something we heard a lot , the last one who tried it only got bankruptcy and a noose .

Nice, I don't see any positive benefits in establishing tie with a country like saudi arabia. This is good for Iran.

As you stated the coalition has liberated 80% of Yemen ...
First of all even base on your map Hothis never had control over entire Yemen ...base on Your map we could estimate it something around 35% .... right now at least 15~20% is in the hands of AQ ... and 25~30 % in the hands of Houthis ...
Even at beggining pro Hadi troops had control over 40% of the Yemen ....
So how you liberated 80% of Yemen?

we got you before and made you our slaves what do you think have changed?

Everybody gets their 5 minutes of fame. You got yours and showed your true colors. We just want to make sure you stay in the cage where you can't hurt anybody anymore... that's all...

I fully support this cutting of diplomatic relationship. There's no point in having a relationship with somebody who's out there to kill you.

As you stated the coalition has liberated 80% of Yemen ...
First of all even base on your map Hothis never had control over entire Yemen ...base on Your map we could estimate it something around 35% .... right now at least 15~20% is in the hands of AQ ... and 25~30 % in the hands of Houthis ...
Even at beggining pro Hadi troops had control over 40% of the Yemen ....
So how you liberated 80% of Yemen?
Huthies captured all Yemeni cities until they reached the little southern part of Aden, I still remember that, of course except the small towns in eastern Yemen which were under control of Saleh, the fierce ally of Huthies. So, in other words, Yemen was under control of Huthies and Saleh who was still in control of the army and security forces. And BTW, Qaeda doesn't control that much of lands, they're mobile forces who had been present in those areas long before 2015.

So yes, Arab Coalition have liberated 80% of Yemen, it was 70% few weeks ago, but with the addition of Al-Jawf, Midi town, and parts of Sanaa and Taaz, it's now again 80%.

Democratic republic of Qatar. Eventually all Kings and Queens will side KSA.

logical question..why will they not side with Iran???

Breaking News: Somalia severed ties with Iran and has given Iranian diplomats 72 hours to leave the country.

Day by day Iran loses their connection and ties with arab countries, and their hope to create Safavid militias in other countries will be vanished.

The point is that S.Arabia and entire GCC has a massive multi national work force and even though they are a minority, it yields some form of diplomatic and economic leverage? How many forigeners work in Iran?? Nil Nadda....

Second thing is that having even a small group of your citizen work in a foreign country create a ripple effect of influence..and countries generally want to accumulate positive influence no matter how small...thirdly everyone likes stability..and GCC has been focused on regional stability over rehotric like Iran...

We can argue that all people from Ahwaz are loyal Iranians and do not seek secession except a few who are arab proxies..which are arrested and executed by Iranian security agencies..

Similarly all Saudi shia are loyal citizens citizens and do not seek any form of over throw or secession except few instigators who are Iranian agents . Which are arrested and executed by Saudi security establishment..

So its a balanced game and the conclusion is to be loyal to your country...

Back
Top Bottom