What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Iran is occupying way more Arab and Muslim lands than Israel.

Ahwaz and the UAE islands.

It's clear who's the bigger enemy to Muslims is.
These are iranian lands and you are the invaders

Come and get them ....
How they get them if it was never their land to began with????
Maybe they mean that iran should send them back to their najdi desert

logical question..why will they not side with Iran???

The point is that S.Arabia and entire GCC has a massive multi national work force and even though they are a minority, it yields some form of diplomatic and economic leverage? How many forigeners work in Iran?? Nil Nadda....

Second thing is that having even a small group of your citizen work in a foreign country create a ripple effect of influence..and countries generally want to accumulate positive influence no matter how small...thirdly everyone likes stability..and GCC has been focused on regional stability over rehotric like Iran...

We can argue that all people from Ahwaz are loyal Iranians and do not seek secession except a few who are arab proxies..which are arrested and executed by Iranian security agencies..

Similarly all Saudi shia are loyal citizens citizens and do not seek any form of over throw or secession except few instigators who are Iranian agents . Which are arrested and executed by Saudi security establishment..

So its a balanced game and the conclusion is to be loyal to your country...
Arab nationalism. Did they ever appreciate or announce any award for PAF pilot serve in Arab-Israel war. No. Its common.

Can't you Iranians stop yourself from taking our names in your mouth ?

Here is the "Iranian Turks" for you.

287e9c03142644331422775855_700wa_0.gif
There is no iranian turks just some Turkmens and not some misguided people who take pride in their invaders indentity

Can you stop call the anatolians and the kurds turks??
We do have a lot dumbass Turks in our country who I have discussed with (the guys who believe Sumerians were Turks and so forth). No one takes them seriousely.

I'm impressed how Turk culture can produce some the most bigot people on earth.

Sorry, that's a quote by Bernard Lewis, not Takaavar or some pan-Iranist.
leave them they take the indentity of the people who take pride in the indentity of their conqueres

The only turks are the Turkmens the Azeris are not different from the northern iranians gilani,gilaki,mazdarani,talish,and tats

The qashqai are not different than the lurs,lak,and Bakhtari

The Caucasian Azeri are not different from Georgians,Armenians,Chechens,and daghestanis
The anatolians the same they look like their neighbors so the these idiots live in their stupidy and fantasy

Iranian, you're delusional. Your regime is slowly but surely fading, and when the time comes we will take back what is ours, I won't say much but you'll see what I mean in the upcoming years. The only thing that was holding Saudi Arabia from answering Iranian aggressions and meddling in Arab affairs is now gone. Now expect the same happening in your country and on your borders.
We will make you kneel.
Cute. Kisses and hugs from Iran.

Tell djibouti we love her too. It's so cute when you talk shit ^_^

There is no iranian turks just some Turkmens and not some misguided people who take pride in their invaders indentity

leave them they take the indentity of the people who take pride in the indentity of their conqueres

The only turks are the Turkmens the Azeris are not different from the northern iranians gilani,gilaki,mazdarani,talish,and tats

The Caucasian Azeri are not different from Georgians,Armenians,Chechens,and daghestanis
The anatolians the same they look like their neighbors so the these idiots live in their stupidy and fantasy
Your thoughts about Turks doesn't concern me Iraqi. Care about your ripped country. I have heard things like Barzani will decleare independence and join Turkey along with Tikrit and Musul. ;)

Cute. Kisses and hugs from Iran.

Tell djibouti we love her too. It's so cute when you talk shit ^_^
Not cuter than your Air force.

Kuwait alone would annihilate your entire air force. I suggest changing your avatar to a Qaher dropping some barrel bombs.

Your thoughts about Turks doesn't concern me Iraqi. Care about your ripped country. I have heard things like Barzani will decleare independence and join Turkey along with Tikrit and Musul. ;)
its like i care i didn't know you love the kurds so much and they love you so much so they will joining you you will just get couple more millions of them

Kuwait alone would annihilate your entire air force. I suggest changing your avatar to a Qaher dropping some barrel bombs.
kuwait that saddam who could not invade iran in 8 years invaded them in half hour??!!:lol:

you iraqi moron desert burned your brain :D there is no word like azeri 100 years ago people of from maku to tehran call themselves As Turks .. So nobody don't care about your shit ideas

A5LyNv.jpg

logical question..why will they not side with Iran???

The point is that S.Arabia and entire GCC has a massive multi national work force and even though they are a minority, it yields some form of diplomatic and economic leverage? How many forigeners work in Iran?? Nil Nadda....

Second thing is that having even a small group of your citizen work in a foreign country create a ripple effect of influence..and countries generally want to accumulate positive influence no matter how small...thirdly everyone likes stability..and GCC has been focused on regional stability over rehotric like Iran...

We can argue that all people from Ahwaz are loyal Iranians and do not seek secession except a few who are arab proxies..which are arrested and executed by Iranian security agencies..

Similarly all Saudi shia are loyal citizens citizens and do not seek any form of over throw or secession except few instigators who are Iranian agents . Which are arrested and executed by Saudi security establishment..

So its a balanced game and the conclusion is to be loyal to your country...
we are arguing that you killed those shia for nothing as they even didn't asked for secession to begin with

INSHAH ALLAH YE DUNYA DHEKHE GI KE ISLAM KI FATAH HOTI HAI YA IRAN KI

Awww :smitten:

Kuwait can annihilate Iran in about 24hrs.

But that's definitely not our main concern. What if Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia decides its time to teach iran (with a small i ) a lesson?

What shall we do then? Truth is : that the only thing we can do is taking shelter and praying to God for Saudis to have mercy. That's all we can do

you iraqi moron desert burned your brain :D there is no word like azeri 100 years ago people of from maku to tehran call themselves As Turks .. So nobody don't care about your shit ideas

A5LyNv.jpg

Another mighty warlord turkic warrior and his historionics.... OK we get it... Iran is a fake country, it never existed in the past, there are 100 zillion turks in Iran whose lands are being occupied by 200 ugly farsi individuals living on the Afghan border.... turks on the other hand existed before god and even Sumerians were closet turks but all of that is being covered up European scholars to oppress helpless turks.... happy? Now do you want to do something about it or it's all talk?

Back
Top Bottom