What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Ceyal promoting Iranian culture which sold itself out to the Arabs and took on the Arab culture. :lol:

"we're so much better than the Arabs - but we decided to let their religion and culture dominate ours."

I'm getting sick of people making direct connections like: islam and muslims are outdated and the enemy of modern world. No if you really want to simplify world politics then the following statement is much closer to reality: Middle East and North Africa is the core for most distabilisations in the world. Turks are muslims and there are millions of them in Europe they are relatively peaceful and integrated. Malaysians are Muslims, Indonesians are Muslims and so on. But interestingly Arabs that make up 15% of total muslims also make up 90% of terrorism, distability, gender inequality, political corruption and much more. I dislike generalisations and stereotyping. But the current problem is an Arabic problem, we are afraid to face it in the name of political correctness, or ignorance when it comes to Europeans who don't want to realize the distinction

Actually Arabs make up about 25% of all Muslims. I don't see any difference between Arabs in Germany and Turks in Germany. Or Arabs in Europe and Turks in Europe. The only difference is that there are many more Arabs overall. Arabs in Germany, UK etc. are highly integrated and have dozens of successful people in all fields.
The biggest problem is in France and many of the so-called Arabs there are not even Arabs but Berbers or West Africans but they are called Arabs by ignorants. They even call Pakistanis, Afghans and others as Arabs because they cannot make an distinction!
There are dozens of Arab countries which are more peaceful than Turkey currently. Likewise there are many more areas of the Muslim world that are more unstable than many Arab countries. Starting with South Asia, Muslim Sub-Saharan African areas etc. They just don't get the same exposure as they are far away from Europe unlike Arab countries.
If you think about it only 4 Arab coutnires are really in turmoil. Iraq (which has almost always been that), Syria (which is a new thing), Libya and Yemen (also a troubled country historically). How many Arab countries are there? Over 20. I am not saying it is perfect, there are many problems currently and everyone can see this, but your "theory" is not right.
It seems that people do not understand that the Arab world is going through the aftereffects of the so-called Arab "Spring". Before 2011 there were hardly any conflicts in the Arab world. The main focus was the Israeli-Palestine conflict and Iraq.
Once it stabilizes the picture will look differently.
Your post has nothing to do with the topic either. If you want to bash Arabs and make up empty statements make a separate thread for this.
Also if race was a problem can you then tell me why Christian Arabs in Latin America, USA, Europe and their descendants (we are talking about millions upon millions of people, around 20-30 million I think) are so successful? Go read about this topic and educate yourself. Also speaking about Egypt (most populous Arab nation), I don't recall any problems with Egyptian people anywhere in the West.

Last edited:
President Hassan Rouhani, a moderate who had denounced the storming of the Saudi diplomatic buildings, tried on Tuesday to refocus attention onSheikh Nimr’s execution. “To cover up the crime of beheading a religious leader by the country, the Saudi government initiated a strange move and severed its political ties with the Islamic Republic of Iran,” Mr. Rouhani said in a meeting with the Danish foreign minister, Kristian Jensen, in Tehran.

“Such actions can never muffle that big crime,” the state news agency IRNA quoted Mr. Rouhani as saying.

Ceyal promoting Iranian culture which sold itself out to the Arabs and took on the Arab culture. :lol:

"we're so much better than the Arabs - but we decided to let their religion and culture dominate ours."
They didnt let, both cultures integrated much of Islamic architecture, culture, 'cuisine', ideas and ect.. originated from Iran.

They didnt let, both cultures integrated much of Islamic architecture, culture, 'cuisine', ideas and ect.. originated from Iran.

What Arab cuisine originated from Iran? Or architecture for that matter? Are you aware of the fact that the Arab world is home to older cultures and civilizations than Iran be it Egypt, Iraq, Levant, parts of Arabia etc.? In fact the oldest in the world.

There were mutual influences which is normal as neighbors but I think it is obvious who influenced the other the most.

I think Egyptians, Iraqis, people of Levant and many Arabs from other countries with older cultures and civilizations than Iran will laugh at your claim.

Let me remind you of the fact that Egypt is a much older civilization for instance, the oldest nation state and the home of 2 of the 7 ancient wonders of the world. The only 1 ancient wonder standing are the Great Pyramids of Giza. They are 4600 years old. Almost 2000 years older than the notion of Iran as a state.

Nothing more to add really.

Culture, philosophy, politics etc in one pic:

climbing-gates_2070025i.jpg
Iran contributed culture, philosophy and politics more than Israel ever can.

What Arab cuisine originated from Iran? Or architecture for that matter? Are you aware of the fact that the Arab world is home to older cultures and civilizations than Iran be it Egypt, Iraq, Levant, parts of Arabia etc.?

There were mutual influences which is normal as neighbors but I think it is obvious who influenced the other the most.

I think Egyptians, Iraqis, people of Levant and many Arabs from other countries with older cultures and civilizations than Iran will laugh at your claim.

Let me remind you of the fact that Egypt is a much older civilization for instance, the oldest nation state and the home of 2 of the 7 ancient wonders of the world. The only 1 ancient wonder standing are the Great Pyramids of Giza. They are 4600 years old. Almost 2000 years older than the notion of Iran.

Egyptians are not Arabs, nor are Iraqis or people of Levant. Again, this is another case of integration; each people had different histories, culture and ethnicity. Also you dont think of Pyramids when your thinking about Islamic architecture.

I'm pretty certain that i'm illuminated in this area. I'm talking based on statistics in Denmark and political science articles that proves my statement. I can relate to you the research i'm talking about.

Lebanese/Palestinians in Denmark make most of the prison population compared to their aggregate total, it is about 3 to 4 times that of ethnic Danes, 3 times more than Turks and so on.
5x4lfmta7

Look at the scientific article called "An Arab more than a Muslim" Electoral Gap"
My purpose is not bashing Arabs, i have no interest in doing so, i'm muslim myself. But i don't like to be reminded constantly that there is an islamic problem or muslim problem in the world, when in reality majority of the problems is Arabic related and Arabic countries are all political underachievers even though they are sitting on a ton of natural resources. Probably the natural resources are contributing to the problem, when you would expect the opposite like in Norway where they invest with their natural resource income, oil rich Arabs relatively do it much less and spend most of it on private luxuries.

You can decide to close your eyes to your political cultural problem or face it and deal with it. Not accepting the problem won't help you though. Mention me one Arabic country that is scoring higher than Turkey on any scale
Does that article mention Iranian emigrants too?

Egyptians are not Arabs, nor are Iraqis or people of Levant. Again, this is another case of integration; each people had different histories, culture and ethnicity. Also you dont think of Pyramids when your thinking about Islamic architecture.

Yes, they/we are. We are all mixed with Arabs (who themselves are a mixture of various indigenous Semitic peoples of the region) and other indigenous people of the Arab world. Besides we all share the same Semitic/Hamitic/Afro-Asiatic ancient heritage. We share geography, culture, history, language, religion (s), cuisine, physical appearance etc. We share much, much more in common than the opposite. DNA also confirms this. There is nothing called pure race. All people in the Arab world are mixed with people who lived in the Arab world.

In Egypt we consider ourselves as Egyptians and Arabs which is perfectly understandable as we have blood of both in us and both heritages. This is the case with every Arab country as every Arab country has pre-Islamic/Arab heritage. Even KSA and Yemen. In Yemen and Oman you still have indigenous people who do not speak Arabic as their mother tongue.

Anyway, I don't think you are well-versed about this topic as much as we Arabs are ourselves. Nor should you tell us what we are or not. Thanks.

Regardless of this, my previous points are all historical facts.

Last edited:
Actually Arabs make up about 25% of all Muslims. I don't see any difference between Arabs in Germany and Turks in Germany. Or Arabs in Europe and Turks in Europe. The only difference is that there are many more Arabs overall. Arabs in Germany, UK etc. are highly integrated and have dozens of successful people in all fields.
The biggest problem is in France and many of the so-called Arabs there are not even Arabs but Berbers or West Africans but they are called Arabs by ignorants. They even call Pakistanis, Afghans and others as Arabs because they cannot make an distinction!
There are dozens of Arab countries which are more peaceful than Turkey currently. Likewise there are many more areas of the Muslim world that are more unstable than many Arab countries. Starting with South Asia, Muslim Sub-Saharan African areas etc. They just don't get the same exposure as they are far away from Europe unlike Arab countries.
If you think about it only 4 Arab coutnires are really in turmoil. Iraq (which has almost always been that), Syria (which is a new thing), Libya and Yemen (also a troubled country historically). How many Arab countries are there? Over 20. I am not saying it is perfect, there are many problems currently and everyone can see this, but your "theory" is not right.
It seems that people do not understand that the Arab world is going through the aftereffects of the so-called Arab "Spring". Before 2011 there were hardly any conflicts in the Arab world. The main focus was the Israeli-Palestine conflict and Iraq.
Once it stabilizes the picture will look differently.
Your post has nothing to do with the topic either. If you want to bash Arabs and make up empty statements make a separate thread for this.
Also if race was a problem can you then tell me why Christian Arabs in Latin America, USA, Europe and their descendants (we are talking about millions upon millions of people, around 20-30 million I think) are so successful? Go read about this topic and educate yourself. Also speaking about Egypt (most populous Arab nation), I don't recall any problems with Egyptian people anywhere in the West.
#1 Problem is people confuse local cultures with religion. Stoning women for adultery was actually practiced by Jews and Christians of the region while Islam makes no mention of it - this blended in within the local culture from which Islam picked up - it clearly says it in the Quran to not punish adulterers who wish to repent. Old Bedouin and Arab culture of gender inequality, constant warring and clan affiliation still exists to this day, a culture our Prophet tried to change.

A mullah doesnt represent our nation, mate.

What does?

#1 Problem is people confuse local cultures with religion. Stoning women for adultery was actually practiced by Jews and Christians of the region while Islam makes no mention of it - this blended in within the local culture from which Islam picked up - it clearly says it in the Quran to not punish adulterers who wish to repent. Old Bedouin and Arab culture of gender inequality, constant warring and clan affiliation still exists to this day, a culture our Prophet tried to change.

What does?
If you take a look at Iranian public, you will find out that 1 out 1000 of people are Mullahs.I mean in Iran, religious clerics wear like that whereas in PGCC countries, most people wear traditional clothes.

If you take a look at Iranian public, you will find out that 1 out 1000 of people are Mullahs.I mean in Iran, religious clerics wear like that whereas in PGCC countries, most people wear traditional clothes.
I know, i know. But i'm asking a legit question - what represents Iran?

I'm getting sick of people making direct connections like: islam and muslims are outdated and the enemy of modern world. No if you really want to simplify world politics then the following statement is much closer to reality: Middle East and North Africa is the core for most distabilisations in the world. Turks are muslims and there are millions of them in Europe they are relatively peaceful and integrated. Malaysians are Muslims, Indonesians are Muslims and so on. But interestingly Arabs that make up 15% of total muslims also make up 90% of terrorism, distability, gender inequality, political corruption and much more. I dislike generalisations and stereotyping. But the current problem is an Arabic problem, we are afraid to face it in the name of political correctness, or ignorance when it comes to Europeans who don't want to realize the distinction

You are right, except I will not exclude Turkey. Middle easterns are very emotional people. If we like something, we really freaking LOVE IT. And if we dislike something, oh man, we are going to sleep in rage over it.

So I'd say you should include all countries from Turkey to Pakistan, and add all countries in the middle. West of Pakistan, such as Malaysia, Indonesia, all cool dudes.

What Arab cuisine originated from Iran? Or architecture for that matter? Are you aware of the fact that the Arab world is home to older cultures and civilizations than Iran be it Egypt, Iraq, Levant, parts of Arabia etc.? In fact the oldest in the world.

Let me remind you of the fact that Egypt is a much older civilization for instance, the oldest nation state and the home of 2 of the 7 ancient wonders of the world. The only 1 ancient wonder standing are the Great Pyramids of Giza. They are 4600 years old. Almost 2000 years older than the notion of Iran as a state.

Can I ask you a serious question? Do Egyptians in general consider themselves as Arab?

I know, i know. But i'm asking a legit question - what represents Iran?

Kebabs, carpets, and saffron.

You are right, except I will not exclude Turkey. Middle easterns are very emotional people. If we like something, we really freaking LOVE IT. And if we dislike something, oh man, we are going to sleep in rage over it.

So I'd say you should include all countries from Turkey to Pakistan, and add all countries in the middle. West of Pakistan, such as Malaysia, Indonesia, all cool dudes.

Can I ask you a serious question? Do Egyptians in general consider themselves as Arab?

Kebabs, carpets, and saffron.
Sounds like the rest of the middle east;

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom