What's new

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate islam itself i hate it being a part of my country, also i dont follow your logic you think irans scientific achievements are because of islam? Irans great ancient history that i talk about involves ancient persian before islam. so your telling me cyrus the great and darius the great were also muslims? they made persia

Yes, you are. You are a hateful person. You are hating a religion which is now completely embedded in life of people of Iran and they live by that religion from birth to death, whether you hate it or not. This is the truth. And you can never change that fact even if you start killing all 75 million Iranians in order to take away Islam from "your imaginary country". At the time of Cyrus and Darius there was no Islam. The only divine religion of the time was Judaisim which Cyrus did his best to protect. So I have a strong feeling that if he was to be alive during Islamic period, he would have been protecting Islam rather than your crappy imaginary stuff. Actually there are some scholars who believe that Cyrus has been mentioned in Quran as a just leader by the name of Zolqarnain. Anyone before the advent of today's Islam who was follower of a divine faith or was a monolithic just man is regarded by today's Islam as a Muslim. Even those who were Jews. So there you go. As per Islam, there is a good chance he was actually a Muslim. While you will never be able to prove that he was like you a faithless, hate mongering guy. The ancient culture you try to glorify here, does not exist anymore and even at that time, it was not scientifically great. As I said, I challenge you to name me one Iranian scientist or philosopher of the caliber of Avecenna etc. before Islam. There are none. In Greece at the time there were many from Aristotle to Plato. Iran had none. NONE. Got it?

Yes, you are. You are a hateful person. You are hating a religion which is now completely embedded in life of people of Iran and they live by that religion from birth to death, whether you hate it or not. This is the truth. And you can never change that fact even if you start killing all 75 million Iranians in order to take away Islam from "your imaginary country". At the time of Cyrus and Darius there was no Islam. The only divine religion of the time was Judaisim which Cyrus did his best to protect. So I have a strong feeling that if he was to be alive during Islamic period, he would have been protecting Islam rather than your crappy imaginary stuff. Actually there are some scholars who believe that Cyrus has been mentioned in Quran as a just leader by the name of Zolqarnain. Anyone before the advent of today's Islam who was follower of a divine faith or was a monolithic just man is regarded by today's Islam as a Muslim. Even those who were Jews. So there you go. As per Islam, there is a good chance he was actually a Muslim. While you will never be able to prove that he was like you a faithless, hate mongering guy. The ancient culture you try to glorify here, does not exist anymore and even at that time, it was not scientifically great. As I said, I challenge you to name me one Iranian scientist or philosopher of the caliber of Avecenna etc. before Islam. There are none. In Greece at the time there were many from Aristotle to Plato. Iran had none. NONE. Got it?

You make no sense, so in your opinion 75 million people in iran are muslim because the leaders say so..
also your comment about you challenging me, lol the linear elimite recently found in iran is proved the oldest language in the world but the west calls it fake, the great civilization of elamite was not islam what about all the other great history with have. and as for your commen about the only divine religion being Judaism so Zoroastrian religion was not divine?

cyrus the great created the great persia and largest empire in ancient history, he created the first human right chapter and much more, persia is the cradle if science..why do you keep asking me for scientists? go research ancient persian engineering then talk. stop disrespecting the ancient persian history if you like islam then good for you.

and what makes you say i am non muslim? you are jumping to conclusions too soon. There were mullahs that time and even the king himself was a strict sunni muslim.

I am just hypothetical about it. You are siding with a person who is a known anti-Muslim on this forum spewing hate about Islam all the time. While we love and respect Iran and its history and have a factual view of the world, this guy is just hate mongering all the time. The Kings forced him out. Whether the kings was a Muslim or not, it means he was not a Mullah. And now go and read your above comment. You said, Mullahs forced him out. That sentence is pure hate and fabrication. If you are Muslim you would not do such a thing, or would you? You have sided with a Islam hater and have come up with a hateful fabricated sentence. I urge you to go and edit that sentence out. If you like to be balanced with Persian God King, please be so but not at the cost of rationality and truth. Respect him but dont sacrifice history, facts and reason.

The poor guy was forced to flee Balkh to go to central asia for the fear of Mullahs lol. anyway, he was a great physician, philosopher ad poet.
he was a good scientist because he was smart not because of lslam. alot of great iranians minds even today flee abroad becase of islamic regime of iran..

But we don't need wahabi/salafi/tabligi and KSA funds for radicalization of our people.

Don't think about them ............ India is on way to destruction .... Christianity and Islam together dominate(More that 50%) India after 2058 ...........

You make no sense, so in your opinion 75 million people in iran are muslim because the leaders say so..
also your comment about you challenging me, lol the linear elimite recently found in iran is proved the oldest language in the world but the west calls it fake, the great civilization of elamite was not islam. and as for your commen about the only divine religion being Judaism so Zoroastrian religion was not divine?

cyrus the great created the great persia and largest empire in ancient history, he created the first human right chapter and much more, persia is the cradle if science..why do you keep asking me for scientists? go research ancient persian engineering then talk. stop disrespecting the ancient persian history if you like islam then good for you.

Which leader? Are you crazy? Are you on drugs? People in Iran have been Muslim long before any "leader" came to be. Are that imbecile to not know that? People in Iran did not become Muslims in 1979. And these tens of millions of people are not going to put away Islam just because you do not like them to be Muslims. In fact there will be probably a civil war if you try to convert them away from Islam by force and the Muslims are going to win anyways, since there more Muslims in Iran and they are willing to die for it. Grow up. Zoroastrians were monolithic but whether divine or not we do not know. There were many monolithic religions brought by more than hundred thousand divine Prophets. But they are all now gone and Islam is the only divine religion which is acceptable to God. As I said you failed to rise up to my challenge. Just because Cyrus had conqured lands, does not mean his empire was producing science and philosophy, medicine and technology. Greece was doing it at the time. So were Chinese. Where are Iranians in there? Iranians only came to prominence in science after Islam. Even Egyptian engineering was more advanced than Iran before Islam. Almost all bridges and dams built in ancient Iran had Greek or Roman architects. So there you go. This is your greatness. Just a couple of military victories and a couple of clay tablets. By the way, language was invented in Africa and the writings by Phoenicians. Iranians were not there. Iran only became great after Islam. Before that, only a few kings were great but the rest of the empire did not have much to offer to rest of the world. The entire contribution of Iran before Islam can not even be compared to contribution of a single Greek, Plato. So there you go.

Which leader? Are you crazy? Are you on drugs? People in Iran have been Muslim long before any "leader" came to be. Are that imbecile to not know that? People in Iran did not become Muslims in 1979. And these tens of millions of people are not going to put away Islam just because you do not like them to be Muslims. In fact there will be probably a civil war if you try to convert them away from Islam by force and the Muslims are going to win anyways, since there more Muslims in Iran and they are willing to die for it. Grow up. Zoroastrians were monolithic but whether divine or not we do not know. There were many monolithic religions brought by more than hundred thousand divine Prophets. But they are all now gone and Islam is the only divine religion which is acceptable to God. As I said you failed to rise up to my challenge. Just because Cyrus had conqured lands, does not mean his empire was producing science and philosophy, medicine and technology. Greece was doing it at the time. So were Chinese. Where are Iranians in there? Iranians only came to prominence in science after Islam. Even Egyptian engineering was more advanced than Iran before Islam. Almost all bridges and dams built in ancient Iran had Greek or Roman architects. So there you go. This is your greatness. Just a couple of military victories and a couple of clay tablets. By the way, language was invented in Africa and the writings by Phoenicians. Iranians were not there. Iran only became great after Islam. Before that, only a few kings were great but the rest of the empire did not have much to offer to rest of the world. The entire contribution of Iran before Islam can not even be compared to contribution of a single Greek, Plato. So there you go.

No offence, your the most stupid person i have ever encountered in this forum.

No offence, your the most stupid person i have ever encountered in this forum.

Yes, you have now been unmasked. You do not have enough rationality to counter my arguments and all you have come up with is this personal attack. Let the readers here decide for themselves. You are living in your imaginary world. The fact of the matter is, there are more educated women in Iran and women scientists in Iran than ever before. The imaginary and ancient world you have constructed for yourself only exists in fantasy and is not compatible with facts from history. As I said. Name me one great scientist from ancient Iran on the caliber of Avecenna, Razi or Plato. None exists. NONE.

I am just hypothetical about it. You are siding with a person who is a known anti-Muslim on this forum spewing hate about Islam all the time. While we love and respect Iran and its history ...

Iranians and Afghans have a great ancient culture and an identity that is independent of Islam. However that is not the case for Pakistan ... before Islam people of that area were following Indic Dharmic religions like Sanatan Dharma and Buddha Dharma.

Some Pakistanis may feel very insecure if they see Iranians go back to their pre-Islamic roots. They cannot do the same thing without losing their national identity, which is founded on the two nation theory.

lol, what a logic, " pakistanies may feel insecure if they see iranians go back to their pre-islamic roots "

TARIQ

lol saudi culture for india Bu@#@@@'

we dont want that cultute where women are supressed and a women who gets 10 lashes on her body for driving a car
And we dont want that wahibi ideology..that is $#it

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Don't think about them ............ India is on way to destruction .... Christianity and Islam together dominate(More that 50%) India after 2058 ...........
In few decades India will be divides into 2 parts..so dont worry.....The other part of India which has its own people hindus will prosper again...

this is inevitable

Even after thousand of years of invasions, religious prosecution and colonization India is 80% Hindus. Have some faith in your religion

Iranians owe their existence in the same old crappy stuff Lost somewhere!

Persian Festivals are more piously celebrated in Iran than any Ramadan or Islamic Ritual or Festival!

Go figure out How much the Crap plays an important part in the Lives of 75 Million People!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom