What's new

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many members punking around without getting banned, it sometimes make me wonder if the MODS themselves have created those fake accounts to troll....

coming to the point : How can a religion make a person brainy ? A person can be a genius but at the same time an atheist. I don't understand the argument that most inventions from persia came after people accepted Islam enmasse.

What a ridiculous argument..

May be they got a huge shot of brain enhancing drug after accepting Islam.

It's clear....As muslims grow in India,they tend to dominate and harass hindus,it is their ancestral behaviour....They don't tolerate or want to live in peace with hindus....They will start to treat Hindus as they say HIndus has no god and islam is sperior religion..

and then starts religious clashes.....India will be divided into 2..one part of muslims and another part of HIndus...after than some decades peace may prevail.....

And i will bet the other part of india(i.e muslims part) will not live in peace...

This is inevitable because i have seen how much intolerant are muslims towards Hindus or anyother religion

It's clear....As muslims grow in India,they tend to dominate and harass hindus,it is their ancestral behaviour....They don't tolerate or want to live in peace with hindus....They will start to treat Hindus as they say HIndus has no god and islam is sperior religion..

and then starts religious clashes.....India will be divided into 2..one part of muslims and another part of HIndus...after than some decades peace may prevail.....

And i will bet the other part of india(i.e muslims part) will not live in peace...

Not in a million years. Muslims got their due in 1947 called Pakistan. Muslims who remained in India, did so fully aware of the fact that they will live in a Hindu dominated country.

You want India to be divided again....over my dead body.

This is inevitable because i have seen how much intolerant are muslims towards Hindus or anyother religion

What you have spoken is quite true and cannot be discarded outright.

Considering Pakistan exists for Islam!

No other Religion broke up in India!

Not in a million years. Muslims got their due in 1947 called Pakistan. Muslims who remained in India, did so fully aware of the fact that they will live in a Hindu dominated country.

You want India to be divided again....over my dead body.

Till India is Hindu dominated country there is no problem,But when Hindus become minority????

DO u think they will spare hindus??

Wat happened to kashmir??

it had 60% hindus in 1947,but today i99% muslims...all those hinuds were droven out of kashmir by islamic terrorists..and so they are majority they ask for separate state or join to pakistan....

The same will contiinue for westbengal and assam and that cannot be stopped..

One fine year when muslims increase in india than hindus,atrocities on hindus will start.....That day Muslims majority india will discard secularism from Indian constitution

Then it's inevitable to create a new state for hindus to save them from atrocities by muslims...

U cant accept this now,but man it's inevitable...it will happen!!!

I have made computer simulations..it will take minimum 220 years for muslims to exceed hindu population at current growth rate....

beleive me..u can't stop it.....the hindu generation at that time will face the atrocities on them because of the small errors made by gandhi and the law makers of that time!!

Till India is Hindu dominated country there is no problem,But when Hindus become minority????

DO u think they will spare hindus??

Wat happened to kashmir??

it had 60% hindus in 1947,but today i99% muslims...all those hinuds were droven out of kashmir by islamic terrorists..and so they are majority they ask for separate state or join to pakistan....

The same will contiinue for westbengal and assam and that cannot be stopped..

One fine year when muslims increase in india than hindus,atrocities on hindus will start.....That day Muslims majority india will discard secularism from Indian constitution

Then it's inevitable to create a new state for hindus to save them from atrocities by muslims...

U cant accept this now,but man it's inevitable...it will happen!!!

Whatever may be the case for me another division of India is out of question. I would rather take up arms against my own country rather than tolerate this decision.

BTW don't worry it will take atleast 220 years or so ......

We don't have to worry about it....

We may live another maximum another 70 years ...so lets not worry about it :cheers:

Umm, no they wont, if anything is to be learned from what happens when you take secularism out of a society look west.

Hardly a case worth discussing.

If Indians are good at one thing, they are tolerant and that includes muslims.
And the muslim population osnt growing at much higher rate than us. Its not a muslim having 3 wives who are causing the population growth its some of us hindu families that have 8 kids in the villages.

India is tolerant because of the tolerant and welcoming nature of Hindus. Do you think Kashmir would have been in such a mess if it was Hindu dominated state.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

BTW don't worry it will take atleast 220 years or so ......

We don't have to worry about it....

We may live another maximum another 70 years ...so lets not worry about it :cheers:

We are a bunch of short sighted people and elects people who makes short sighted decisions.

Whatever may be the case for me another division of India is out of question. I would rather take up arms against my own country rather than tolerate this decision.

If u take a look at growth of hindu and muslim population in india and make computer program which can make iterations until muslim population goes higher than hindus...then u will beleive...

OMG! Indians are becoming as brainwashed as the whites of America. I hope all Indians don't reflect this idiot's attitude.

Kid i don't wanna get down to ur level so no personal attacks.

Saudi money is flowing like flood in India and its converting moderate & tolerant Muslims in India into radical mullahs.

Hardly a case worth discussing.

India is tolerant because of the tolerant and welcoming nature of Hindus. Do you think Kashmir would have been in such a mess if it was Hindu dominated state.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

We are a bunch of short sighted people and elects people who makes short sighted decisions.

Gandhi and nehru were short sighted..

if u create a country for muslims called east and west pakistan then send all the muslims to their land and take all the hindus into india..But their small error will divide india into 2 in future..but now there no point of return[

LOL
this topic got killed from the first post

I don't know what a cultural thread had to do about India being separated

@Persian god king

as much as I am proud that I am a Muslim but the Arabian peninsula had many civilizations
and you can visit these civilizations' sites when ever you want

and according to your logic the Egyptians should also leave Islam because they had a great civilizations

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom